Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) (4563 Views)

What Makes You Assume Someone Might Be Fulani Or Bororo? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by nrexzy: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Na Arabic you dey type

U understand am b dat....
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Solofresh2:
The shape of your head e.g Flat head
ah madooo
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
nrexzy:

U understand am b dat....

Omo you no dey comprehensive!!
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Candidlady: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

I don't render help to gender, who only live validly for 15yrs anything more than that your gender is living lifelessly
#eveningwhores

woah okay

but wait your mum should be older than me yeah?
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by nrexzy: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

Omo you no dey comprehensive!!

Tell am to my Phd cert naa...

Oga comprehension.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by care4you: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
John 3:16 Yee shall know thee by their flat head!!!

We are beautifully made Sha..

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by GT84(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Always self centred, always what he or she can gain from you and not the other way round...over money conscious...they are never selfless...smh

6 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:
so

good evening guys.

anytime am in Nigeria people tend to always refer to me as an Igbo boy,like to b honest, that thing is just fucking too frequent..
And for sometimes now, it becoming a bordering to me??

so guys, what are the characteristics that make you assume someone is an 'igbo'

If you're neat, classy, and have neat palmed hair,

Or if you are fair, or bronze colored, then they'll classify you as Igbo. Those are Igbo labels.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by ThickSharon123(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

I don't render help to gender, who only live validly for 15yrs anything more than that your gender is living lifelessly
#eveningwhores

Don't do that. I thought you were a gentleman. It seems you have so much bile. If she insulted you, must you insult back. Can't you ignore. Lawd!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by GodIsBiafran: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you are not Yoruba, Itsekiri, Edo, Fulani/Hausa or Igalla and you are from the South, then you are probably Igbo or Igboid.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Kellibae(f): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2021
If u have fresh skin , blunt or ooze confidence they will call u igbo..
Unlike yoruba whose skin are patchy and rather betray u behind that tell u ur sins in ur presence,
They blow ur trumpet in ur presence then tarnish u behind.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Godons1: 4:48am On Dec 21, 2021
anthonyuncle:
igbo guys are fresh and sweet wink

Lies.
There major attributes are: they all have flat Heads, they bleach, they have igboid accent, they are agressive, they do drugs e.t.c grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 21, 2021
care4you:
John 3:16 Yee shall know thee by their flat head!!!

We are beautifully made Sha..

lol
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 21, 2021
GT84:
Always self centred, always what he or she can gain from you and not the other way round...over money conscious...they are never selfless...smh

I don't know about this oo
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:

If you're neat, classy, and have neat palmed hair,

Or if you are fair, or bronze colored, then they'll classify you as Igbo. Those are Igbo labels.

wow, i see
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 21, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
If you are not Yoruba, Itsekiri, Edo, Fulani/Hausa or Igalla and you are from the South, then you are probably Igbo or Igboid.

I stay in north, and this assumption seem to pop up everyday
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:
If u have fresh skin , blunt or ooze confidence they will call u igbo..
Unlike yoruba whose skin are patchy and rather betray u behind that tell u ur sins in ur presence,
They blow ur trumpet in ur presence then tarnish u behind.

stop this tribalism shit

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:

Lies.
There major attributes are: they all have flat Heads, they bleach, they have igboid accent, they are agressive, they do drugs e.t.c grin grin grin

why posting the guys presenting dem badly
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by femi4: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:
so

good evening guys.

anytime am in Nigeria people tend to always refer to me as an Igbo boy,like to b honest, that thing is just fucking too frequent..

Criminal tendencies

Importing/exporting contrabands
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by placeofallure(f): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

you know even answer my question, you just start story

Of course I did. Complexion. Many people believe if you are fresh and fair in complexion, then you must be Ibo.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2021
placeofallure:

Of course I did. Complexion. Many people believe if you are fresh and fair in complexion, then you must be Ibo.

that's true bro
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 21, 2021
femi4:
Criminal tendencies
Importing/exporting contrabands
so bad of you
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

am not a Nigerian not to talk o Igbo bro
your mother has some questions to answer
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Kellibae(f): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:

stop this tribalism shit

That is the truth, they are also k own as afonja or skull miners..
If are visiting any yoruba land avoid ogun state else u stand a chance of getting killed and getting ur skull mined.. for example

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:

Lies.

bleaching and drugs?
compared to our guys in the west
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2021
engrchykae:
your mother has some questions to answer

did you know me
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Igboid: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
anthonyuncle:

bleaching and drugs?
compared to our guys in the west

No one bleaches more than Yoruba guys and ladies in Nigeria.
Stop throwing stones from the balcony of your backyard.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by Automolite: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:
so

good evening guys.

Comrade are u complaining?..my own na since primary school sef. Son-of-man don tire to correct pple.

Premium Thunder will fire anybody that has made and will make any tribalist comment.
Re: What Makes You Assume Someone Might B Igbo?? (photo) by engrchykae(m): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:

did you know me
I look Chinese and no one in my family looked Chinese.
But do you know my mum liked Adnan,a Lebanese colleague at work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want To Act Blue Film In Nigeria? / Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.