Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decision You Took This Year???? (16745 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture / Fowls Can Be So Dumb..i Took This Video Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Kharol1234: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mbaku:

Don’t worry, when they start coming, e go shock you. Just keep trusting God and doing your thing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by charityexplicit(f): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
The best decision I made this year was to loose weight and I did. From 90kg to 75kg.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
Began a blog and made my first 300k in a month
wow!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by samwillyco1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:

What link me up please
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Kingjames(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Masturbation

Oh lord I give you all the glory.

The devilish act just stopped after intense prayer and fasting

20 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by McTobe(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Which aspect of blogging pls.
Dailymice:
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by GetMeRight: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Well, I didn't make any spectacular decision this year, just building on my 2018 financial/investment decision. It's a 5-year plan, just the willpower not to derail or lose focus is what I hope for.

8 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The money you made (in) THIS YEAR would have taken you ONE YEAR to make with your certificate? Sorry, I don't understand. Is there any difference??

Lols. I suppose he meant the money he made from a skill or business and not the normal 8 to 5 working hours.

Well not everyone would thrive or is cut out for main stream business and not everyone is cut out for jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by TruthUntold: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
oya quickly change your username to @DailyLies chigim tanjan!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Dailymice: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
TruthUntold:

oya quickly change your username to @DailyLies chigim tanjan!
grin grin ;DI don't argue with people like you as far as my money is coming.. lol
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Dailymice: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
McTobe:
Which aspect of blogging pls.
General but focused on USA

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Dailymice: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
samwillyco1:

What link me up please
email
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aparche:
The decision to invest 60k for a Copywriting course is the best decision I took this year...

The ROI has been worth it...

Nice, no one can earn more than what they can deliver. The only way up is changing the former person to a more valuable and needed person. More ROI to your aza.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by McTobe(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Starting a new business aside my job, I am really proud of myself. Also I stopped drinking beer (I still dey game for palmwine) and cut off every friend. This year also taught me better way to handle Wifey and her drama. It's a year of rich experiences.

13 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by mekuso89(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mohamizy:
buying an inverter and solar panel, it has helped with my online job and saved me a ton of money
Please teach me online job
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
donemzy115:
Mine was learning how to trade binary options by myself,really helped me big time.God be praised.gat the hope and belief next year will be great in Jesus name(amen)..cus binary boost my pocket.i began to reason things I never thought I could achieved at my age..first time I will give my dad 50k,was so very happy with his prayers cus he never expected it..that day was memorable.God has been so faithful.concluded my degree program this year also,a program I sponsored myself for 5 years,by God's grace will serve next year.i have learnt to LEARN before we EARN.its very important.goodluck to us all.merry Christmas and happy New year in advance

Cheers, same wishes bro.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by oxen: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
2021 my year of wrong decisions and so many failures, am just happy to be alive I thank God for that.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by uuzba(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
charityexplicit:
The best decision I made this year was to loose weight and I did. From 90kg to 75kg.
Decision?
Abi is it condition you mean?
Losing weight is never hard in this Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by McTobe(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Really can one blog about everything? I thought you have to pick one area of interest say fashion. By USA do you mean your target audience. If you can point me to any helpful site or resources I will be immensely grateful.
Dailymice:
General but focused on USA

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Alphafeezay(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Paid my tithe 12/12 months

8 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Breaking up with my gf. Now it looks like I'm about to undo all. God please help me
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols. I suppose he meant the money he made from a skill or business and not the normal 8 to 5 working hours.

I know. But he has clarified. He meant to say what he makes in a month hustling is more than what he makes in a year working at a corporate environment.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by StandardBuilder(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
My best Decision this year was learning cryptocurrency and investing 80% of my 2020 savings in a certain coin, made 5X �, a very risky decision tho, but luckily, the outcome was juicy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by easzypeaszy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
As a responsible father i have made up my mind to stop spending all my salary n last kobo on wife n tins at home..i kip some chnge..life don teach me lessons.. e.g collect salary..spend all at home...nah i kip atleast 10k now...emergency fit come wey pass food..Remember he better mk u borrow frm ur Blood brther dan depend on ur wife to tkcr of ur expensis fr a week, High BP go kiiii u

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by peacettw: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Learning how to code

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Help2020: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
spearmintgarden:

Hi can you shed more light on this? Or refer me to somewhere I can read more about this particular topic “stem cell therapy” .Although I’d love to hear your story if you got time to share .Glad your mom is alive and healthy.Thank you.
My brother.. My brother stem cell therapy is the new medical breakthrough.. WhatsApp me let me send you some videos.. WhatsApp
+233506032163

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by oghalebros(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
I had a friend do married while I'm married too but we look like brother and sister.... I so much thank for that.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by abike12(f): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bought property in January that appreciated 2x by December

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by turbotech11: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Delving into cryptocurrency...If no be for crypto,I for no know wetin I go dey do with my life now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by samwillyco1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dailymice:
email

dioufontop1989@gmail.com
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ukandi1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Earlier this year, I made a decision never to listen or read any Motivational quote again.

I thank God i made my decision.

Same way I took a decision not to listen to any property preacher/preaching. It has really helped me to deal with depression.
Those messages are lies and toxins

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Prenonjebose: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deliberately buying a piece of land at the first mention without my usual procrastination. Happy now, considering it's value within 6 months

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.