Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,193 members, 7,845,928 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? (754 Views)

My Experience With "holy ghost school"- demons/familiar spirit as fake jesus etc / Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Solofresh2:
1. What do you mean by you don't die? All humans die and are of the flesh

2. There is nothing like birth from spirit as far as you are a human being, you are of the flesh and not of the spirit
If you are born of the spirit then you should remain a spirit
1. The particular statement was not in reference to people actually dying(Death) but instead to figuratively dying(abandonment) to one of God's Law , in other to cleave(be bound) instead to another. undecided

2. If you believe and accept Jesus Christ, then you will know that there is indeed a birth of the spiritual kind that takes place in those who become born-again, just as Jesus Christ said - John 3 vs 1 - 8 undecided

Being born of Spirit means as a man you acquire an additional aspect to your existence, a spiritual one. No longer as you simply mind, body and soul like all others, you are become mind, body, soul and spirit (the spirit not under your control by the way). undecided
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by elated177: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Answer the question first.
Do i know or have any business with you? undecided

What question?
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by Solofresh2: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The particular statement was not in reference to people actually dying(Death) but instead to figuratively dying(abandonment) to one of God's Law , in other to cleave(be bound) instead to another. undecided

2. If you believe and accept Jesus Christ, then you will know that there is indeed a birth of the spiritual kind that takes place in those who become born-again, just as Jesus Christ said - John 3 vs 1 - 8 undecided

Being born of Spirit means as a man you acquire an additional aspect to your existence, a spiritual one. No longer as you simply mind, body and soul like all others, you are become mind, body, soul and spirit (the spirit not under your control by the way). undecided
Okay sir/ma
But you can argue for Africa oo
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Solofresh2:
Okay sir/ma
But you can argue for Africa oo
So? undecided
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by Solofresh2: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided
Come on! I come in peace!
Stop using that emoji,I don't like it
Try to be jovial sometimes and not always aggressive
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
elated177:

What question?

Do i know you?
Re: How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? by Steep(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Walk in the spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues- A must for all believers. / Do Something Better With Your “tithes” / Iraq’s Mighty Tigris River Is Drying Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.