Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? (636 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Nairaland Hot Babes... Can You Rock This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by Bvlgari: 2:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Hello babes, Can I send you 20k for Christmas or you have boyfriend?

I want to do give away
Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by verybadmouth(m): 2:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Bvlgari:

I want to do give away
Send me anything for my child. Will appreciate. 78II589730 WEMA
Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by Clintifydan(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2021
Bvlgari:

I want to do give away

the remnants fit reach me ? lol.. even if na the least
Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by ipobarethieves: 3:34am On Dec 21, 2021
sad Go Give/donate to motherless orphanage homes.Thanks
Bvlgari:

I want to do give away

5 Likes

Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by Freestainworld(m): 5:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Una no answer the question wey op ask, una don dey send account.
Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by helinues: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Even if they have bf, 20k is at stake.

Clever op
Re: Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? by ipobarethieves: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
sad grin sad grin Even Peter denied Jesus 3 times.Some will deny/some boy go use FAKE monikers with ‘F’ wan level and if the Op eventually give,they’ll rush go buy Eba plus Egusisoup wink sad,add ponmo and one green bottle wash am down and spend the rest in Bet9ja shop

(1) (Reply)

B / Romance / 3 Things To Do If Your Girlfriend Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.