Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You (803 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by Alexgman1(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Sometimes it is hard to figure out if a girl has a crush on you, or she is just trying to be nice to you as a friend, but it can be very easy for you to find out whether a girl has a crush on you, if you are able to know the signs that she will be giving to you.

For you to know if a girl is interested in you, it takes lots of personal experience and knowledge to find it out.

Check out how to know if a girl have a crush on you.

1. The girl will not be afraid to tell you how good you look:

She will always notice when you have a new haircut and when you are putting on nice clothes she will be the first to tell you that you are looking so amazing.

2. She loves hugging you:

The girl will always love to hug you and whenever she sights you from far, she will run into you in order to hug you. This indicates that she has a crush on you.

3. She will always linger around to see you:

She would like to show up in those areas that she knows that you will be, and she will linger around when everyone has gone just to be with you and have a chat with you.

4. The girl will always enjoy talking to you:

A girl that doesn't have a crush on you will not make herself available to talk to you, but a girl that is into you will enjoy talking to you and makes herself available. She will be engaged in the conversation and will spend hours with you.

Source: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/5318dc3d9e9267a2c49861b5352a6993?client=news
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by Myer(m): 5:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Crush gbogi there.
Who crush epp?

Make good money and every girl and their bestie go dey crush on you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by captainjerry: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by helinues: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2021
So I should take my time to be observing a crush that might eventually crushed me in the end.

Thanks but no thanks
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Nawa sad
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by Cokahot: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2021
When u r loaded n not broke
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Dying / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Many Girls Reveal Their Shocking Body Counts (pics) / Younger Brother Sees Older Sister And Gives A Long Sigh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.