Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You (3037 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / Cousin Stopped Liking My Photos After I Congratulated Her? / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by tellsblinks(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
we were once very close and chart almost all the time, calls each other too frequently.

of recent our chart is now one sided, i am always the one igniting conversation, even forcing conversation to flow. most times she would be online and still ignore my messages.

one time we were chatting something important, in the middle of the hot gist she stopped replying (am the kind that ignores messages just to chart with this one girl).

I tried WhatsApp calling her and was told it was busy, waited for like 40minutes before she replied sorry that she was on a vid call, I asked if it was a male and she told me yes, I didn't stress it. oya na let's continue our charts and she has gone offline only to reply 9hrs later.

honestly I feel very disturbed because I really love this girl, she hardly chart, she hardly call, I'm always the one igniting conversations, I'm always the one calling...

when i told her about it, she cried (abi fake cry) on voice record to tell me she is sorry with no reason attached. I didn't stress it

please guys, how do I know if she has stopped loving me?? I love this girl ooh,

hard guy! hard guy! I don't know how I use fall like this

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Kayceehman: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
The signs are crystal clear! I advice you forget abt her and move on! If she truly notices your absent or wants you she will come for u!

6 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by johnkey: 7:38pm On May 29, 2020
There are many fishes in the river
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by dmgr(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2020
she no longer they feel u again, that happened because u re the one putting all the effort in trying to to keep the relationship going.
Try give her space ,don't be the first to start up a conversation either via chat or calls, have the aboundant mentality babes they everywhere na.
Occupy yourself with other stuffs u love doing for fun and I tell u time go reach weh u no go even get time to they check the time e they take for babe to reply u.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Ningen(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2020
This lady you're dying for is giving her attention to some other guy. You're wasting valuable time
trying to make her like you. Find someone else.

Someone that's chatting with you as if she's doing you a favour or it's a privilege. Abeg, quit.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by SimeonOTC(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
o.p i know how this feels trust me, this was the exact pattern my ex used before we broke up 4days latter..
o.p am 98.99% sure she's already seeing someone else..

its sometimes like that okay! no matter who she is to you, the time you both spent, memories, sexual affair, they change in dah blink an eye..

you almost handed you balls to her, its not too late, o.p, start ignoring and ghosting her, drastically reduce your care for her asap because she's about to start manipulating and playing with your emotions so, they do this if they have lost interest in you.

even if you try to patch the relationship to make it work, its won't last 2months from NOW!

#dropMic

7 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by tellsblinks(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
SimeonOTC:
o.p i know how this feels trust me, this was the exact pattern my ex used before we broke up 4days latter..
o.p am 98.99% sure she's already seeing someone else..

its sometimes like that okay! no matter who she is to you, the time you both spent, memories, sexual affair, they change in dah blink an eye..

you almost handed you balls to her, its not too late, o.p, start ignoring and ghosting her, drastically reduce your care for her asap because she's about to start manipulating and playing with your emotions so, they do this if they have lost interest in you.

even if you try to patch the relationship to make it work, its won't last 2months from NOW!

#dropMic

tears is rolling from my eyes by reading your post

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by vanida6: 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
cool
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by paulolee(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
no too reason am no matter how painful it is..jus move on n better ones go come around...just move on bro...las las we all go de alright
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by SimeonOTC(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2020
vanida6:
cool
yeyegrin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Period007(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2020
I am 100% sure shes not interested in you again,same thing happened to me and we finally broke up few days ago.
Move on bro
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by OmoAlakija: 11:21pm On May 29, 2020
tellsblinks:
we were once very close and chart almost all the time, calls each other too frequently. surelyy we've had sexual relations as well.

of recent our chart is now one sided, i am always the one igniting conversation, even forcing conversation to flow. most times she would be online and still ignore my messages.

one time we were chatting something important, in the middle of the hot gist she stopped replying (am the kind that ignores messages just to chart with this one girl).

I tried WhatsApp calling her and was told it was busy, waited for like 40minutes before she replied sorry that she was on a vid call, I asked if it was a male and she told me yes, I didn't stress it. oya na let's continue our charts and she has gone offline only to reply 9hrs later.

honestly I feel very disturbed because I really love this girl, she hardly chart, she hardly call, I'm always the one igniting conversations, I'm always the one calling...

when i told her about it, she cried (abi fake cry) on voice record to tell me she is sorry with no reason attached. I didn't stress it

please guys, how do I know if she has stopped loving me?? I love this girl ooh,

hard guy! hard guy! I don't know how I use fall like this

She's is Unilorin?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Macktaob(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2020
tellsblinks:

tears is rolling from my eyes by reading your post

The hell?! Med o angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Rickjordan(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2020
Facing same issue like you, just that i don't give a ffuck bout her, if it takes her 5min to reply it will take me 10 minutes to reply her...bae was mad she indirectly broke up with me just after 3 weeks, she was posting bout people with pride on her status, as if she ain'td one who start playing... i snub her like she don't matter.....stop catching feelings...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by jorion(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2020
This is why you go only 50% into relationships. The moment you feel bad vibes, move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2020
Kayceehman:
The signs are crystal clear! I advice you forget abt her and move on! If she truly notices your absent or wants you she will come for u!

Hey, I'm in a situation such as this though mine isn't as complicated as the OP. There's this lady i asked out last year after 4 years of friendship. Initially, she said we shouldn't force a romantic relationship that we're okay (friends) just the way we are even though i had two separate opportunities to lay her but my body didn't respond to stimulus.
I obliged but kept on pushing despite the 756km between us .At some point, every of my efforts came back down at me with me dose of insults . I shrugged them off and moved on with my life . 7 months later, she's been doing all the calling, asking me why i severe communication with her . I'm so confused.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Quality20(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
johnkey:
Some fishes could b poisonous. OP keep trying and pushing hard. Ladies love been seen as worthy. my guy disturb her like kilode, don't give up even if jealous girls insult u

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by jorion(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Hey, I'm in a situation such as this though mine isn't as complicated as the OP. There's this lady i asked out last year after 4 years of friendship. Initially, she said we shouldn't force a romantic relationship that we're okay (friends) just the way we are even though i had two separate opportunities to lay her but my body didn't respond to stimulus.
I obliged but kept on pushing despite the 756km between us .At some point, every of my efforts came back down at me with me dose of insults . I shrugged them off and moved on with my life . 7 months later, she's been doing all the calling, asking me why i severe communication with her . I'm so confused.

Bro, she's using you for attention. Move on
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by laughitall(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2020
Dump her ass ..
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Marvyx(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2020
The way I laugh when hard guys fall in love bottle.

Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by rosy1992(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2020
TRUTH IS BITTER. MOVE ON
Re: How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You by Gettreadyy(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2020
johnkey:
listen to this advice

(1) (Reply)

. / Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight / Naija Girls And Their Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.