Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected (717 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Secondary School Boy Propose To His Girl Infront Of The Students, Get Rejected / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by NaijaCover(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Update From . COM

A woman proposed to her boyfriend in a crowded mall and he rejected her proposal, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The proposal took place in Awka Mall, Anambra state on Sunday, Dec. 19.

The woman went on her knees and proposed to the man but he didn't appreciate it and appeared embarrassed that a woman was proposing to him, Learnt.

"Bro, accept now," shoppers begged the boyfriend.

"I'm the one supposed to give her a ring," the man said as he refused the proposal.

Those in the crowd told him in Igbo that it doesn't matter who gives who a ring, as long as they love each other.

"If you were the one, how would you feel about it?" the boyfriend asked one of the men encouraging him to accept the proposal.

"If I like her, I'd accept the ring immediately," the man in the crowd told the man being proposed to.

"We've been together all day and at no point did she give me a heads-up that she will propose," the man said in Igbo as his fellow men begged him to accept the proposal and save his girlfriend the embarrassment.

As shoppers gathered to watch the scene, the woman who proposed remained on her knees crying and another woman from the crowd walked up to hold and console her.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXtcjyTAIXP/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by NaijaCover(m): 6:16am On Dec 21, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by WizBLANCE(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2021
premium tears?

Any of my sisters that try this trash should not bother coming home.

Everybody wan trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by slimjohn2k5: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Oga, Na u suppose propose yet u didn't.

But girls should know their man, most girls that do this already tipped him.

You can't just surprise a man like that ohhh, wetin u want his guys to say?
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Any girl that try that with me i will disgrace her, something you can do in my room you go public disgracing yourself not me. Is it a must to propose publicly?

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by mohims(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2021
When will all these senseless men and women stop this stupid trend of proposing? If you love someone, just talk about marriage in private. If the person accepts to marry fine. If they don't, you move on. All this unnecessary public attention is completely useless.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by prowriterss: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Sad
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by 3gpvids: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Sir was like yo gal WTF
shebapuor
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by shagasha: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
All these actings just to trend sef
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Flexherbal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
What a man can do...
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Cerebellum: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's very obvious the guy isn't dating the lady for keeps
Nah for the phekus!!!grin
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Babara1994(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Front page material.

If any lady proposes to me in public, I'll reject it. You're trying to tell me and the whole world that I am too slow and weak.
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Hookupking: 1:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Are you a girl and need a man
Whatsapp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970
Re: Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Crowded Mall & Get Rejected by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Good

I love bold women.

(1) (Reply)

**brutal Clash** Rap Battle - (hellvictorinho3 Vs Teddyjammy) / A Culture That Tells A Broke Man That He Deserves No Woman Has No Right To Tell / Nairalanders This Is A Call For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.