Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (11971 Views)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Atiku In Kano Trending On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Movic1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
The man dey show the world the largest slums in Nigeria. Na for SW and north them dey. South east will probably be about something else. Maybe culture, it's always about the culture and markets
and SS maybe about Oil pollution and soots

I won't argue with you. There's no slum in the east right? No culture and market in North and west? E go go east and call it the most dangerous place to be your eyes will clear. Double standard dey worry. Oyinbo people that doesn't like showing the good side of Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oyibo man we don do research, the Odogwu know where the largest slums dey. Show the world something huge and your viewers will increase. When it comes to culture and tradition kwa the man knows where to find it

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Oyibo man we don do research, the Odogwu know where the largest slums dey. Show the world something huge and your viewers will increase. When it comes to culture and tradition kwa the man knows where to find it

Maybe so, it could also mean the poor guy doesn’t want to get roasted and eaten like smoked fish grin

6 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by IGBOSON1: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Movic1:
Don't forget to post the link here when he visit South East.

Cause you've been doing so when he visited Lagos and Ibadan. You think he will show the good part of the East when he get there?

The south-east doesn’t have slums to the extent you see them in some other major cities in Nigeria. The major problem of cities in the south-east is internal roads!

5 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Movic1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The south-east doesn’t have slums to the extent you see them in some other major cities in Nigeria. The major problem of cities in the south-east is internal roads!

Okay. But I've been to the East before.

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oga even New York get slum. Read my post again, I said largest. Nobody is concerned about a slum the size of Agip flow station, na large scale dey sweet pass
And nobody says he won't show bad areas but e sure me say nobody dey hawk syringe for street and and he's going to mention that the Ppl are agitating for an independent state. Anyhow e goes you must see good reason
Movic1:

I won't argue with you. There's no slum in the east right? No culture and market in North and west? E go go east and call it the most dangerous place to be your eyes will clear. Double standard dey worry. Oyinbo people that doesn't like showing the good side of Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Movic1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Oga even New York get slum. Read my post again, I said largest. Nobody is concerned about a slum the size of Agip flow station, na large scale dey sweet pass
And nobody says he won't show bad areas but e sure me say nobody dey hawk syringe for street and and he's going to mention that the Ppl are agitating for an independent state. Anyhow e goes you must see good reason

Lol. Do you think does syringe are Hard drugs?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is the stat of overdose death from meth in America.
This meth wey the labs plenty for west. SE are fighting it with everything instead of y'all to fight it you're thinking it's not in your region, the same region wey get the highest rate of drug abuse, I'm laughing right now. Funny thing is I see this stuff every day in Rivers State but nobody is concerned, is almost like because only SE are fighting it ppl think is not their problem. It will soon explode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na soft drugs na. I'm not saying they should stop o, make them continue as na soft drugs

Movic1:

Lol. Do you think does syringe are Hard drugs?

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by History555: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hawking syringe on the road. Aboki tins are different

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by TheRollingStone: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108691492:

Them they even hawk syringe for drugs on major roads in Kano grin grin

Oga no dey talk wetin you no know, those syringes contains brake fluid sold to keke riders, not drugs.

4 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Movic1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Na soft drugs na. I'm not saying they should stop o, make them continue as na soft drugs

Brake fluid for keke riders.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Movic1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
TheRollingStone:

Oga no dey talk wetin you no know, those syringes contains brake fluid sold to keke riders, not drugs.

Thank you.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Oh, ok. There are better ways sell brake fluids tho

Movic1:

Brake fluid for keke riders.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by moriss33(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
That slum is better nah
I see electric poles, mikano generators & Network mast too.
Nobody is selling syringes on the streets.
Go & rest....just accept una L in peace
[quote author=EmirGold post=108693596][/quote]
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nyascobar1414: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
emetisuccess:
Come and pay my akwa Ibom a visit oooo

one akwaibom!

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
The man dey show the world the largest slums in Nigeria. Na for SW and north them dey. South east will probably be about something else. Maybe culture, it's always about the culture and markets
and SS maybe about Oil pollution and soots

You are not even ashamed of writing gibberish,the whole of the east should be just one state ,to manage resources ,28,000 square meters

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Amos1423(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
In the end, if the government wants to solve the challenge of poor Housing in Nigeria they'd start by creating industries which produces the local materials used in making Houses and BTW Nigeria is so culturally misrepresented that we at don't convey our cultures in anything we do except on occasions. Today Rwanda has achieved almost the number forecasted in their housing industry so is Singapore, Houses in Rwanda are built according their cultural representation and they make sure they use local materials produced in the country, that way government cannot only cut cost but employment opportunities would inversely be created.

Singapore in the early 60s to 70s was just same as Nigeria in the period but when Singapore sorted change, they joined Asian Tigers, looked through how possible those countries were able to achieve such feet, today Nigeria is not anywhere close to Uganda not to speak of Singapore.

African Union has failed, they're being controlled by China and soon the Chinese would be the one dictating what goes on in Africa or not. The countries which Buhari is associating with is not doing this country any good, they're bunch of Pilfers that wants to suck Africa dry, US today is running out of oil and if they can't reach the goal of electric cars, they'd exert full force on Africa and in the end we will loose so much.

I do suggest that if the local government can fight for their autonomy and if we have anyone close to being serious, he'd stick to the function of constructing standard roads as stated in the Public Services act, government can run campaigns and make sure every Nigeria has a savings for Housing project deducted from the salary among other taxes and make sure Nigerians see the dividends of their funds that way it'd increase patriotism and the people would want to do more. How many of us know that civil servants monthly contribute to the government Housing Scheme but in the end, do they get this houses even after retirement? That's where the NLC chairmen across the would come in and start advocating for fairs and accountability of such funds, believe this would prompt the government to act, this would place so many people in detentions but today what is are the NLC leadership doing, they're all politicians fighting for their stomach.

I put so much blames on the Union of Surveyors and Architects in Nigeria for letting qack home builders through so shame on their faces today any member of the union should cover themselves in the mud because they're supposed to be agitating and telling the people and government the dangers of using qack home constructors.

Madt people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nye Nye Nye.
Weytin concern me and size, Lagos is not even suppose be state, it's suppose to be Nigeria's free trade zone but here we are and you're talking to me about size
olas24u:

You are not even ashamed of writing gibberish,the whole of the east should be just one state ,to manage resources ,28,000 suare meters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
There's even a light bulb with proof of electricity and Roads. Those places are not slum there are no electricities in slums.
The Ones in the OP posted are the real slums
moriss33:
That slum is better nah
I see electric poles, mikano generators & Network mast too.
Nobody is selling syringes on the streets.
Go & rest....just accept una L in peace

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by DonXavi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
h
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Nye Nye Nye.
Weytin concern me and size, Lagos is not even suppose be state, it's suppose to be Nigeria's free trade zone but here we are and you're talking to me about size

can you drive the whole of lagos in 4hrs?how many ours will it take to drive the whole of the east ?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Whobedatte(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Those syringes are been sold around Court (Yankura market roundabout )
They sell to tricycle riders for brake Oli .
Kano slum is Rimi kebe , Tudu wadah , Tudu mutallah and sanyaolu in Sabongari.
Kano has good road networks , both state and local roads apart from Sabongari..
However , lack of human capital is a bane as majority are illiterates and cacooneed by religious extremism which is a major albatross to development .

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Ganduje really mess Kano.. reason why the elites no like am
Unlike kwankwaso and shekarau.. that positioned the ancient city.. sponsor education .. send professionals to study abroad .. tidy up health sector education agricultural..

Ganduje came with Tinubu template... encourage louts and thugs .. encourage drugs and looting of properties.. spread drug abuse.

Today Kano.. 6pm you’re on your own.. criminals and addicts everywhere and them Dey use dagger .. shook peraon if you argue with them angry

He was hoping those imported louts and thugs from Niger will help him remain in office forever

You need to have visited Kano before to understand the difference in Apc government and former Pdp governmwnt .

Kano people are waiting for Tinubu at the polls with their 40 million votes to share between ganduje and his master

Asiwin asgard73 Tinubu go kii you.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:
Ganduje really mess Kano.. reason why the elites no like am
Unlike kwankwaso and shekarau.. that positioned the ancient city.. sponsor education .. send professionals to study abroad .. tidy up health sector education agricultural..

Ganduje came with Tinubu template... encourage louts and thugs .. encourage drugs and looting of properties.. spread drug abuse.

Today Kano.. 6pm you’re on your own.. criminals and addicts everywhere and them Dey use dagger .. shook peraon if you argue with them angry

He was hoping those imported louts and thugs from Niger will help him remain in office forever

You need to have visited Kano before to understand the difference in Apc government and former Pdp governmwnt .

Kano people are waiting for Tinubu at the polls with their 40 million votes to share between ganduje and his master

Shebi Na Ganduje build the slum. Amukun meko abi Na Tinubu carry iPob enter Igboland? Na APC introduce Mkpurumirri to igbos too?
You go just open mouth talk anyhow because you hate Tinubu

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Can’t wait for this guy to visit southeast. Everywhere go burst that day. Na that day we go see mansion tire. We go see mansion inside erosion cheesy
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

this are south africans....
Imagine. This Igbo guys are just plain evil. Imagine that one saying the best part of Kano is Igbo dominated. Very reckless thing to say. If northerners change am for them now they will start crying progrom

6 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
The total landmass of East will fit into Kano still remain. So what are you saying? Are they supposed to have bigger or larger slum… funny things is when your own come you will try to hide it but we will troll tire that day.

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
This is the stat of overdose death from meth in America.
This meth wey the labs plenty for west. SE are fighting it with everything instead of y'all to fight it you're thinking it's not in your region, the same region wey get the highest rate of drug abuse, I'm laughing right now. Funny thing is I see this stuff every day in Rivers State but nobody is concerned, is almost like because only SE are fighting it ppl think is not their problem. It will soon explode
West no be your mate oga. We no need to dey tie people for pillar beat them to fight met abi Na so america wey you post the stat dey fight am? Funny thing is na una dey sell give other people still dey fight am for your own community wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by soundOsonic: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
It is so wonderful to see different cultures and religion and also different mentality.
No culture is superior than the other.
But it is high time we enjoy one another cultural difference by going our separate ways.
The only thing that binds us presently is the naira note and the name "Nigeria".
I appreciate the togolese culture simply because we are not bind together.
Diversity is unique when one are in their own separate entity.
Kano will do wonderfully well as other northern state if it were a country on its own so also Anambra and Ogun state.
Going our separate ways doesn't makes us enemy, but infact it will bring us together in terms of economic relationship.
Let's separate we are due

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by heniford2: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is so bad kano state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maiduguri More Secure Than Lagos, Says Borno Governor / 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty / Hausa Beggars Washing The Money Given To Them By Christians.this Isnt Right..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.