Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (11976 Views)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Atiku In Kano Trending On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Go to Kano and see for yourself. Kano is big but largely uninhabitable, Onitsha alone is the second built up Urban area in Nigeria after Lagos, Onithsa is just a city in Anambra Kano is in the desert; in Kano you will drive for hours through nothingness with tonnes of empty petrol stations. Those ppl dey hardly get customers unlike places like Imo, I didn't even mention banks, Anambra for instance is the 2nd Smallest state but Anambra has the 2nd highest number of first bank branches after Lagos. is not by size and fake statistical data, what is the reality on ground. As Kano big reach how built up is their Urban areas. How quick can you grow a business in Kano
NewsForYou:

The total landmass of East will fit into Kano still remain. So what are you saying? Are they supposed to have bigger or larger slum… funny things is when your own come you will try to hide it but we will troll tire that day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Onitsha is more built up than Kano and someone is talking about size

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
What else can be more ZOOISH than this?
Honestly I have to stop investing and buying properties in Nigeria.
I don't think the country will ever get better.
At Least the few I have acquired for now is ok.
Let me focus on the country that gave me fame.
After all, it's my NEW HOME.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by OFFICIAL336: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
its only in the north that Hausa boys sell weed on a table top by the road side and police will pass by and do nothing
I noticed that in Katsina. They sell weeds in provision stores like cigarettes.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by joinnow: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
The part I like is when he said kano is like another different country compared to Lagos in term of culture,food lifetsyle. Religion Etc.
The truth is we are not met to be together.
The difference is clear. Just one day he observed to many divergent bruhaha

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
You're not even in the know, dey watch news sometimes, meth labs plenty for west. Na una abuse drugs pass, funny thing be say una no dey even do anything about am and no one is talking about it, classic case of dying in silence.
Please don't do anything about o, Don't. In fact there's no drug abuse in the west.
E go sweet me if them no raise the issue of drug abuse for west, you're doing well

NewsForYou:

West no be your mate oga. We no need to dey tie people for pillar beat them to fight met abi Na so america wey you post the stat dey fight am? Funny thing is na una dey sell give other people still dey fight am for your own community wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by StreetFight: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
BKayy:

Geez so there drug use has gotten to the stage of hawking it on the street.
Chai

It is called Free Trade. One of the numerous achievements of the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by StreetFight: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

Whala be like wetin again
Can u imagine and this backward illiterates will open their mouth to insult great igbo tribe..who are 100 years ahead of them grin

I don't even blame them they are illiterates but who I blame most are the yorubas who always shout "we are educated" yet the fulani illiterates is always using their brains to play anytime they feel like grin

Will you die if you don't mention Yorubas? Are you cursed ni? Abi you are suffering from generational madness ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by sesaan(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
BKayy:

It is just like shinning torch to a black hole
Black holes don't emit light even if you shine the whole sun on it
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by descarado: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
This man that purposefully visit slums only.
Wicked Caucasian with hidden agenda.

He visited only makoko in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tsdarkside(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

Imagine. This Igbo guys are just plane evil. Imagine that one saying the best part of Kano is Igbo dominated. Very reckless thing to say. If northerners change am for them now they will start crying progrom

i dont understand their mischieve either.... undecided undecided
when a northerner clicks this thread,how would she or him feel....??

this is madness....
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by NewsForYou: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
You're not even in the know, dey watch news sometimes, meth labs plenty for west. Na una abuse drugs pass, funny thing be say una no dey even do anything about am and no one is talking about it, classic case of dying in silence.
Please don't do anything about o, Don't. In fact there's no drug abuse in the west.
E go sweet me if them no raise the issue of drug abuse for west, you're doing well

Bobo gbenu e soun. You are talkin jargons.
If na as e be for here e be for SE why is the federal government building 15, not 3 or 5 but 15 psychiatric centers in your region.
Enjoy your madness in peace guy and leave SW out of your madness.
Me na street boy and if there’s one thing I know it’s that Igbo boys head no carry drug like us. Ordinary SK I don see Igbo boy run mad for joint. Una brain dey very light. Na why una de quick believe anything.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by KingMack(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108691492:

Them they even hawk syringe for drugs on major roads in Kano grin grin

Oga that Syringe has clutch fluid.. mostly sold to tricycle riders not drugs
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Ogbuefi2020: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:

If na as e be for here e be for SE why is the federal government building 15, not 3 or 5 but 15 psychiatric centers in your region.
Me na street boy and if there’s one thing I know it’s that Igbo boys head no carry drug like us. Ordinary SK I don see Igbo boy run mad for joint. Una brain dey very light. Na why una de quick believe anything.
End of discussion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
[s]Go to Kano and see for yourself. Kano is big but largely uninhabitable, Onitsha alone is the second built up Urban area in Nigeria after Lagos, Onithsa is just a city in Anambra Kano is in the desert; in Kano you will drive for hours through nothingness with tonnes of empty petrol stations. Those ppl dey hardly get customers unlike places like Imo, I didn't even mention banks, Anambra for instance is the 2nd Smallest state but Anambra has the 2nd highest number of first bank branches after Lagos. is not by size and fake statistical data, what is the reality on ground. As Kano big reach how built up is their Urban areas. How quick can you grow a business in Kano[/s]

Too much lies....

1. Onitsha is densely populated and its the second most densely populated city in Nigeria. This does not mean its the 2nd most built up area in the country.
Moreover Anambra is small, and Onitsha is one of the smallest cities by landmass in Nigeria.

2. States with the highest number of bank branches are Lagos and Rivers. So I don't know where you get Anambra as number 2 from.

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tossie101(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:

Can't u speak English to tackle him back..u think only Nigerians are reading this?
He is speaking Ensligh to tackle u are using pidgin it was suggested h change the heading today u dint heat to the advice..
Comon sense is profitable
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tossie101(f): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
tsdarkside:

i dont understand their mischieve either.... undecided undecided
when a northerner clicks this thread,how would she or him feel....??

this is madness....

Stop playing a victim card asif the trolling u are doing on the East makes them feel good, some of u are just devilish pretenders ...

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by babasolution: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
In Ibadan Yoruba people were calling this man master,Yoruba people are too slavish

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Ogbuefi2020: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
AwkaFinest:

Too much lies....

1. Onitsha is densely populated and its the second most densely populated city in Nigeria. This does not mean its the 2nd most built up area in the country.
Moreover Anambra is small, and Onitsha is one of the smallest cities by landmass in Nigeria.

2. States with the highest number of bank branches are Lagos and Rivers. So I don't know where you get Anambra as number 2 from.
Urban Area is different from city. Onitsha is a small city but a large urban area because of dense clusters of many towns around it which has merged to form a cornubation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Like I said, you don't know anything, go and check the data for drug prevalence in Nigeria.
No be me and you go argue

NewsForYou:

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by mcjohny(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Investigative:
I need to go to kano and hawk my own
10mm syringe
those things are hard drugs ooh
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Stop playing a victim card asif the trolling u are doing on the East makes them feel good, some of u are just devilish pretenders ...

none of us is trolling....na you just have paranoia....

do you realy think fg would bother to stage such madness in south east....??
calm down and think over it....

are we talkin about the same docile fg....??
that rather buy bras and cars....
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Can you read at all. I just weak for you

AwkaFinest:

Too much lies....

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
I be better pH pikkin O,
I bam like this.
I'd reply everyone with English but it's a lot deeper when you reply Nigerians with our local language. Plus foreigners market their language a lot, it's only fair to do the same.
What's even the issue here, y'all have nothing to lose

tossie101:

Can't u speak English to tackle him back..u think only Nigerians are reading this?
He is speaking Ensligh to tackle u are using pidgin it was suggested h change the heading today u dint heat to the advice..
Comon sense is profitable

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

[s]Urban Area is different from city. Onitsha is a small city but a large urban area because of dense clusters of many towns around it which has merged to form a cornubation[/s]

Onitsha metropolis is one of the smallest in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by MrSamsung(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108691492:

Them they even hawk syringe for drugs on major roads in Kano grin grin

Never seen this kind thing before. Where do you get the picture from?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Can you read at all. I just weak for you

You can make your point without garnishing it with lies.

Building up 52 Square kilometre is not an achievement. Thats not even up to half the size of most cities in Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by meccuno: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Investigative:
I need to go to kano and hawk my own
10mm syringe
hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tsdarkside(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Furious1:
Go to Kano and see for yourself. Kano is big but largely uninhabitable, Onitsha alone is the second built up Urban area in Nigeria after Lagos, Onithsa is just a city in Anambra Kano is in the desert; in Kano you will drive for hours through nothingness with tonnes of empty petrol stations. Those ppl dey hardly get customers unlike places like Imo, I didn't even mention banks, Anambra for instance is the 2nd Smallest state but Anambra has the 2nd highest number of first bank branches after Lagos. is not by size and fake statistical data, what is the reality on ground. As Kano big reach how built up is their Urban areas. How quick can you grow a business in Kano

facts....
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by emetisuccess(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

one akwaibom!

Oneness bru!!!!
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
joinnow:
The part I like is when he said kano is like another different country compared to Lagos in term of culture,food lifetsyle. Religion Etc.
The truth is we are not met to be together.
The difference is clear. Just one day he observed to many divergent bruhaha

who is beggin you to be together....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyer Petitions INEC Over Ngige / Lagos State Governor Ambode Akinwunmi At The Second Quarterly Town Hall Meeting. / Nigerian Army Establishes Aviation Corps, To Acquire Platforms From Russia, SA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.