Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (11975 Views)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Atiku In Kano Trending On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108720344:

Dumbo mind and Lagos landmass is smaller than Anambra, empty brain so for your mind Asaba is bigger than Onitsha metro

The metro areas of these cities are bigger than Onitsha

Ibadan
Kano
Port Harcourt
Enugu
Abuja
Kaduna

Empty noise makers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Top 150 built up Urban areas in the world 2021.
Lagos: 20
Onitsha: 64
Kano: 105
An Urban area is different from a municipal, some ppl should really do research. Ibadan for instance is a municipal, the Urban area in Ibadan is just small, PH, Warri etc, they're all municipals

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Land area of Onitsha built up land areas: 750 square miles
Land area of Kano built up land areas: 126 square miles

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

The metro are bigger than Onitsha

Ibadan
Kano
Port Harcourt
Enugu
Abuja
Kaduna

Empty noise makers!
Dumbo do you know the sub towns that makeup Onitsha metro, do you know Obosi one of the sub towns is bigger by landmass and more populated than Onitsha, Onitsha metropolis covers Ogbaru, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Nkwelle, Nsugbe, Oba, Ogunike, Umunya, these towns are bigger than Onitsha main town, Onitsha metro is the biggest city in Eastern region including SouthSouth, remember Awka and surrounding towns, Nnewi is also there, typical Yoruba mind, you need to visit Anambra to understand.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108723140:

[s]Dumbo do you know the sub towns that makeup Onitsha metro, do you know Obosi one of the sub towns is bigger by landmass and more populated than Onitsha, Onitsha metropolis covers Ogbaru, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Nkwelle, Nsugbe, Oba, Ogunike, Umunya, these towns are bigger than Onitsha main town, Onitsha metro is the biggest city in Eastern region including SouthSouth, remember Awka and surrounding towns, Nnewi is also there, typical Yoruba mind, you need to visit Anambra to understand.[/s]

All those towns you are calling put together with Onisha are not up to 2/3 the size of those cities listed.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by zuchyblink(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
This Oyibo is shaking already shaking table
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

All those towns you are calling put together with Onisha are not up to 2/3 the size of those cities listed.
Empty brain we are in 21st century

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

Anambra is second most builtup state after Lagos remember Awka, Amawbia, Nnewi and sub towns use your Google

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Germany, Norway, Italy, southkorea, are tiny countries in populatation and landmass.

Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, India, vIetnam, are not developed.

Only america, China, and maybe Russia and to a tiny extent Brazil pass that test.

So the vast majority of the world's developed are tiny both in population and landmass.

angryGermany is 83 million ,the largest country in the european union,Italy 53million ,the second largest country,southkorea 50m,they have a large pouplation with land borders and sea.

2 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108725523:

[s]Anambra is second most builtup state after Lagos remember Awka, Amawbia, Nnewi and sub towns use your Google[/s]

Stop twisting the argument. Your bloda said Onitsha. Keep on glorifying villages...

Mumu, so according to you Ozuoba where you have NTA Port Harcourt, Ogbogoro, Alakahia and Aluu are not part of PHC?

I laugh at your ignorance grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Germany, Norway, Italy, southkorea, are tiny countries in populatation and landmass.

Only america, China, and maybe Russia and to a tiny extent Brazil pass that test.

So the vast majority of the world's developed are tiny both in population and landmass.

so you didnot do basic economics in school?india is 2 trillion dollar economy ,mexico is a member of the next 11 with strong GDP,1.076trillion GDP.so now tell me how they measure successful countries .GDP?GDP per capita, degree of misery
turkey 700billion GDP vietnam 271 billion GDP have emerging and successful countries

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

so the emerging countries are called BRICS and next 11 and they have population ,land mass, sea,land borders in common.BRICS stands for brazil, russia,india ,china and southafrica ,the next 11 are countries with big population,land borders ,sea etc
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by xelly: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
He kept saying that this is like a different country. He is not wrong. population of people that have no value for education.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

so the emerging countries are called BRICS and next 11 and they have population ,land mass, sea,land borders in common.BRICS stands for brazil, russia,india ,china and southafrica ,the next 11 are countries with big population,land borders ,sea etc
They are emerging countries because of their policy and reforms, not because of their landmass and population.

I know what BRICS stand for.

The best countries of the world don't have a great land mass.

Sambisa forest alone is bigger than most countries in the highly developed Western Europe.

Land mass is good, but not everything.

Good governance and a productive and enlightened population is the main determinant of a great country.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

so you didnot do basic economics in school?india is 2 trillion dollar economy ,mexico is a member of the next 11 with strong GDP,1.076trillion GDP.so now tell me how they measure successful countries .GDP?GDP per capita, degree of misery
turkey 700billion GDP vietnam 271 billion GDP have emerging and successful countries
You are just jumping up and down into things you have no clue about.

India is a manufacturing giant. Mexico is a manufacturing hub for US companies looking for cheap labour.

Even then they are not developed.

Large percentage of their population is poor and under developed.
Inequalities and poverty is still very prevalent in those countries.

The GDP of Germany, UK and France are over $3 trillion respectively.
They don't have a huge landmass or a great population.

If you go down a bit to the likes of Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, and Sweden
A great GDP, low population.

Those are developed countries.

India, Mexico, Turkey are not developed countries.

Even in Africa, Botswana which is possibly the best economically conducive state in Africa has a small landmass and population.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
I'm from Onelga, and ppl also refer to Onelga as pH, peace from Big brother is from my place but she referred to it as pH.
Aluu and alaka are not pH but they will be part of the greater portharcourt city. The word pH just happen to mean everywhere in Rivers State to ppl outside and we've come to agree with them.
Pls be guided

AwkaFinest:

Stop twisting the argument. Your bloda said Onitsha. Keep on glorifying villages...

Mumu, so according to you Ogbogoro, Alakahia and Aluu are not part of PHC?

I laugh at your ignorance grin grin grin
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

India is a manufacturing giant. Mexico is a manufacturing hub for US companies looking for cheap labour.

If you go down a bit to the likes of Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, and Sweden

Even in Africa, Botswana which is possibly the best economically conducive state in Africa has a small landmass and population.

I asked you to tell me how you are measuring countries ,you did not give me your own way of measuring ?india is not fully developed but a nuclear power , 2 trillion economy,2nd fastest growing economy in the world,IT outsourcing ,pharmaceuticals ,agriculture ,textiles.You are comparing countries based on perception .i have been to all countries listed .i stand on the productivity levels GDP.you tell me your own measurement .turkey a Nato memeber ,700billion economy is not a poor country

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]I'm from Onelga, and ppl also refer to Onelga as pH, peace from Big brother is from my place but she referred to it as pH.
Aluu and alaka are not pH but they will be part of the greater portharcourt city. The word pH just happen to mean everywhere in Rivers State to ppl outside and we've come to agree with them.
Pls be guided[/s]

Understanding is your problem. I wrote Port Harcourt City(PHC). Not Port Harcourt(Phalga). You are from Onelga as you claim and you don't know the difference says alot...

As it stands today PHC is made up of 5 LGAs;

1. Phalga (which is the original Port Harcourt)
2. Obio-Akpor
3. Eleme
4. Ikwerre
5. Okrika

Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

France is not a rich country and depends on the resources of french african countrries and it colonies ,with out does countries ,you cannot come up with does figures,its only germany,italy,spain that have strong manufacturing sector withhigh population
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

do you understand th emeaning of GDP? do you understand per capita income?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

A huge population produces more than a smaller population
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

so tell me what is produced in finland ,sweden ,Norway ,norway is an oil producing country with 5million people and they have the fish business which was introduced to you guy to help during the war
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

botswana is not populated and has diamonds that are processed in botswana, south africa ,nigeria ,kenya ,Egypt are some of the countries with higher productivity levels in Africa
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Obiakpor is outskirt
And wtf did you mean by Ikwerre, you know how big Ikwerre is. You're telling me Elele is pH city, instead of you to rest, you're pushing everything to prove one unnecessary point

AwkaFinest:

Understanding is your problem. I said Port Harcourt City. Not Port Harcourt. You are from Onelga and you don't know the difference says alot...

2. Obio-Akpor
3. Eleme
4. Ikwerre
5. Okrika

Chai!
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

They are emerging countries because of their policy and reforms, not because of their landmass and population.

I know what BRICS stand for.

The best countries of the world don't have a great land mass.

Sambisa forest alone is bigger than most countries in the highly developed Western Europe.

Land mass is good, but not everything.

Good governance and a productive and enlightened population is the main determinant of a great country.

systems that work ,devolution of power ,trusted and honest leaders like the ommunist party in china , democarcy with deveolution of powers like in india ,germany ,japan ,south korea
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Kinematics: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]Obiakpor is outskirt
And wtf did you mean by Ikwerre, you know how big Ikwerre is. You're telling me Elele is pH city, instead of you to rest, you're pushing everything to prove one unnecessary point[/s]

You are definitely not from Rivers. Obio-Akpor that makes up the majority of PHC today is what you are calling outskirt grin

I can see you don't even know that Aluu, Igwuruta etc are in Ikwerre LGA.

Abeg stop displaying crass ignorance here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
You're using Wikipedia to prove your point, lol
Ok o, as you sabi pass the owner.
Portharcourt is portharcourt city. But the state government is trying to incorporate other areas in the greater portharcourt city project,
and the fact that you mentioned ekwerre just annoyed me, cus parts of Ikwerre is far from it and they really be pushing to own pH

AwkaFinest:

Understanding is your problem. I wrote Port Harcourt City(PHC). Not Port Harcourt(Phalga). You are from Onelga as you claim and you don't know the difference says alot...

2. Obio-Akpor
3. Eleme
4. Ikwerre
5. Okrika

Chai!
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Obiakpor is outskirt, no be Wikipedia you go use tell me about my place.
the way you're talking it's obvious you're from Ikwerre, and not all parts of Ikwerre is in the greater pH city

Kinematics:

You are definitely not from Rivers. Obio-Akpor that makes up the majority of PHC today is what you are calling outskirt grin

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
You really want Egwuruta to be a city so bad,
Igwuruta Ali, all the way down to Rumukpukwu
All of you are outskirt

Kinematics:

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Kinematics: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]You're using Wikipedia to prove your point, lol
Ok o, as you sabi pass the owner.
Portharcourt is portharcourt city. But the state government is trying to incorporate other areas in the greater portharcourt city project,
and the fact that you mentioned ekwerre just annoyed me, cus parts of Ikwerre is far from it and they really be pushing to own pH [/s]

I'm 100% convinced you are not from Rivers. Your spellings alone gives you away.

Me go use wiki for my own state? A state I've lived in all my life?

You funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Kinematics: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
You really want Egwuruta to be a city so bad,
Igwuruta Ali, all the way down to Rumukpukwu
All of you are outskirt

So outskirt no be part of the city? That means Onitsha is not more than Port Harcourt old township if that's the way you want to look at it. Rukpokwu that's even more developed than the capital of Anambra cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
So now your problem is typo.
You even spelt I've as Ice.
You definitely used wiki, na only wiki go write those things,
As you say you from Rivers which part you from

Kinematics:

I'm 100% convinced you are not from Rivers. Your spellings alone gives you away.

Me go use wiki for my own state? A state ice lived in all my life?

You funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Sit-At-Home: Soludo Won’t Bow To Criminal Elements, APGA Vows / DSS Rejects ₦‎1 Million From Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers To Buy His Medication / 170,000 PUs On IReV, BVAS Reconfiguration To Be Completed Tuesday – INEC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.