Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (11974 Views)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Atiku In Kano Trending On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

its small .but the whole of south east is very smalll,dont you get the gist
Lagos is smaller than any state in the east.

So that is your previous post was wrong.

Stop writing nonsense.

The best countries in the world don't have a giant landmass.

Some of the worst countries in the world do.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Lagos is smaller than any state in the east.

So that is your previous post was wrong.

Stop writing nonsense.

The best countries in the world don't have a giant landmass.

Some of the worst countries in the world do.
The whole of southeast is just oyo state, you get,because I never said lagos was bigger, I just asked how many hours you could drive around lagos compared to the whole east. But you picked what suites you.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

The whole of southeast is just oyo state, you get,because I never said lagos was bigger, I just asked how many hours you could drive around lagos compared to the whole east. But you picked what suites you.
If Lagos is smaller than every Eastern state, it means you will drive far less shorter hours around Lagos than you would in any single Eastern state.

Though overpopulation in Lagos would probably increase your hours on the road.

Congo is bigger than Nigeria as a whole.
I don't see people praising congo for their land.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

If Lagos is smaller than every Eastern state, it means you will drive far less shorter hours around Lagos than you would in any single Eastern state.

Did you calculate the lagoons and the ocean, when calculating land mass, they are included. It has a long stretch of shore lines. You don't have ocean and and you have only land, so you can drive easily.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search
List of Nigerian states by area
Article Talk
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
This table ranks Nigeria's 36 states in order of their surface areas.

Rank State km²
1 Niger State 76,363
2 Borno State 70,898
3 Taraba State 54,473
5 Kaduna State 46,053
4 Bauchi State 49,119
6 Yobe State 45,502
7 Zamfara State 39,762
8 Adamawa State 36,917
9 Kwara State 36,825
10 Kebbi State 36,800
11 Benue State 34,059
12 Plateau State 30,913
13 Kogi State 29,833
14 Oyo State 28,454
15 Nasarawa State 27,117
16 Sokoto State 25,973
17 Katsina State 24,192
18 Jigawa State 23,154
19 Cross River State 20,156
20 Kano State 20,131
21 Gombe State 18,768
22 Edo State 17,802
23 Delta State 17,698
24 Ogun State 16,762
25 Ondo State 15,500
26 Rivers State 11,077
27 Bayelsa State 10,773
28 Osun State 9,251
- Federal Capital Territory 7,315
29 Enugu State 7,161
30 Akwa Ibom State 7,081
31 Ekiti State 6,353
32 Abia State 6,320
33 Ebonyi State 5,670
34 Imo State 5,530
35 Anambra State 4,844
36 Lagos State 3,345
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 7:15am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Open main menu
Wikipedia
Search
List of Nigerian states by area
Article Talk
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
This table ranks Nigeria's 36 states in order of their surface areas.

Rank State km²
1 Niger State 76,363
2 Borno State 70,898
3 Taraba State 54,473
5 Kaduna State 46,053
4 Bauchi State 49,119
6 Yobe State 45,502
7 Zamfara State 39,762
8 Adamawa State 36,917
9 Kwara State 36,825
10 Kebbi State 36,800
11 Benue State 34,059
12 Plateau State 30,913
13 Kogi State 29,833
14 Oyo State 28,454
15 Nasarawa State 27,117
16 Sokoto State 25,973
17 Katsina State 24,192
18 Jigawa State 23,154
19 Cross River State 20,156
20 Kano State 20,131
21 Gombe State 18,768
22 Edo State 17,802
23 Delta State 17,698
24 Ogun State 16,762
25 Ondo State 15,500
26 Rivers State 11,077
27 Bayelsa State 10,773
28 Osun State 9,251
- Federal Capital Territory 7,315
29 Enugu State 7,161
30 Akwa Ibom State 7,081
31 Ekiti State 6,353
32 Abia State 6,320
33 Ebonyi State 5,670
34 Imo State 5,530
35 Anambra State 4,844
36 Lagos State 3,345
It proves that Lagos has the smallest land area.

So what has changed?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Did you calculate the lagoons and the ocean, when calculating land mass, they are included. It has a long stretch of shore lines. You don't have ocean and and you have only land, so you can drive easily.
I never said I am from the East.

I really don't see what you are trying to prove here.

You are just confusing yourself.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by tsdarkside(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Banmeallday:
Nigeria = NIGGER as in N I G G E R Area

anu mpkama....thunda fire you their....
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Fejoku: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2021
The sahelian towel heads are busy hawking syringes in broad daylight and on motor road yet they have the effontery to attack us with labels of meth. You have been exposed.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

I never said I am from the East.

I really don't see what you are trying to prove here.

You are just confusing yourself.

To manage resources effectively,you dont need does state but one.because you depend on the south south and southwest to fund your activities.simple
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

It proves that Lagos has the smallest land area.

So what has changed?

Its smaller but generates more income than all the southeast states together.you get.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Congo is the richest country in the world ,so its land has something.they are resource rich.the can manage well if allowed.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Congo is the richest country in the world ,so its land has something.they are resource rich.the can manage well if allowed.
Sorry, "IF" cannot be guaranteed.

The most likely scenario is that congo will never be well managed inspite of their landmass.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Its smaller but generates more income than all the southeast states together.you get.
It further proves my point that land mass has little to do with viability.

Next time don't bring land mass into discussion.

Stop jumping up and down.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

To manage resources effectively,you dont need does state but one.because you depend on the south south and southwest to fund your activities.simple
Who is "you"??

You are suffering from half education.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

It further proves my point that land mass has little to do with viability.

Next time don't bring land mass into discussion.

Stop jumping up and down.

Lol!Most sucessful countries have large land mass ,ocean and population .i know you will write e an example of artifical states .
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Who is "you"??

You are suffering from half education.

When you check the budget you will know howbthe country gets to the money you share every month.you collect more than you generate in VAT,you dont have a port of sea,there more companies in ogun state than the east ,the incomes are shared among states and local government every month.oil proceeds are shared.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Lol!Most sucessful countries have large land mass ,ocean and population .i know you will write e an example of artifical states .
Oya list 10 developed countries with huge land mass, and population.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

When you check the budget you will know howbthe country gets to the money you share every month.you collect more than you generate in VAT,you dont have a port of sea,there more companies in ogun state than the east ,the incomes are shared among states and local government every month.oil proceeds are shared.
You are only vomiting what you have seen dimwits write on nairaland.

None of these are your own ideas, neither are they factual.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
post=108703697:

Ignorant mind this is Obosi in Idemili local government, neighbouring town to Onitsha, Ogidi, Ogbaru, Nkpor, Nkwelle, Ogbunike, Nnewi, Ekwulobia, Awka, Amawbia and other are there, Anambra is second most densely populated state after Lagos

Kindly watch Obosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI

No one is arguing with you that Anambra is not densely populated. Its a small state with small landmass. A state like Delta for example is about 5 times the size of Anambra.

All those places put together is not up to 2/3 the size of some metropolis in Nigeria.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Should i send you the link to budget IT?its an open source information ,am not you,i read .

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

https://yourbudgit.com/
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

H

Try to see the figures.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by olas24u(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Oya list 10 developed countries with huge land mass, and population.

Brazil
Bangladesh
Indonesia
Mexico
Vietnam
India
Southkorea
Russia
Germany
Italy
Norway
Turkey
China
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Their water get taste, I don't why it's hard for some of to admit simple facts
ArticleBeast:

Stop the lies. Some of us leave in the north.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by ArticleBeast: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
Their water get taste, I don't why it's hard for some of to admit simple facts
Which of their water? There are 18 or 19 states in the north. There are almost 200 or more local governments in the north. So, where did you live in the north? I stayed in Lekki for some weeks and the water was so bad that they pay for water tanks to supply water. Do I come out and say Lagos water is bad?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by babasolution: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2021
The Yorubas called this white man their master
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Oga the subsurface waters in the north is not the same as the ones in the south.
If you had bad water in lekki it's possible it's from a perched aquifer where there is a porous layer between the subsurface and surface waters, you simple just drill at a different location but in the north their water contains dissolved mineral particles.
It's Even more expensive to drill in the north cus you must carry out surveys so you don't drill a dry hole and you need strong drill bit in case of overlying hard rocks.
Even their sachet water get taste, I've stayed in Kano And that's partly my field

ArticleBeast:

Which of their water? There are 18 or 19 states in the north. There are almost 200 or more local governments in the north. So, where did you live in the north? I stayed in Lekki for some weeks and the water was so bad that they pay for water tanks to supply water. Do I come out and say Lagos water is bad?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by ArticleBeast: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
Oga the subsurface waters in the north is not the same as the ones in the south.
If you had bad water in lekki it's possible it's from a perched aquifer where there is a porous layer between the subsurface and surface waters, you simple just drill at a different location but in the north their water contains dissolved mineral particles.
It's Even more expensive to drill in the north cus you must carry out surveys so you don't drill a dry hole and you need strong drill bit in case of overlying hard rocks.
Even their sachet water get taste, I've stayed in Kano And that's partly my field

You stayed in Kano but decided the fate of 18 other states in the north. Na wa o. Anyway my last reply
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

No one is arguing with you that Anambra is not densely populated. Its a small state with small landmass. A state like Delta for example is about 5 times the size of Anambra.

All those places put together is not up to 2/3 the size of some metropolis in Nigeria.
Dumbo mind and Lagos landmass is smaller than Anambra, empty brain so for your mind Asaba is bigger than Onitsha metro

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by CSTRR: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
olas24u:

Brazil
Bangladesh
Indonesia
Mexico
Vietnam
India
Southkorea
Russia
Germany
Italy
Norway
Turkey
China
Germany, Norway, Italy, southkorea, are tiny countries in populatation and landmass.

Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, India, vIetnam, are not developed.

Only america, China, and maybe Russia and to a tiny extent Brazil pass that test.

So the vast majority of the world's developed are tiny both in population and landmass.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by BKayy: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Germany, Norway, Italy, southkorea, are tiny countries in populatation and landmass.

Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, India, vIetnam, are not developed.

Only america, China, and maybe Russia and to a tiny extent Brazil pass that test.

So the vast majority of the world's developed are tiny both in population and landmass.
The dude don't even know the countries he listed.

Nigeria Landmass (923,768) is roughly the combination of that of Norway (385,207), Germany( 357,386), Italy (301,340)

Maybe he heard their names in world Cup and thought that they are big countries by land mass. South Korea is just 100,210 km2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Writes Senate, House, Seeks Audience / Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? / Obi Awarded Best-Governor By The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.