Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending (11972 Views)

E Be Like Oyibo Don Finish For Market O / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Atiku In Kano Trending On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Kinematics: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]So now your problem is typo.
You even spelt I've as Ice.
You definitely used wiki, na only wiki go write those things,
As you say you from Rivers which part you from
[/s]

Abeg hide your face... you are not from Rivers...

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
You and who is arguing the size of Onitsha and pH. What's my business

Kinematics:

So outskirt no be part of the city? That means Onitsha is not more than Port Harcourt old township if that's the way you want to look at it.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oga tell me where you're from.
You're not from Rivers nyen nyen nyen,
Where are you from

Kinematics:

Abeg hide your face... you are not from Rivers...
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
You don't know where you're from abi you're scared of tough questions

Kinematics:

Ipig miscreant claiming onelga.....

meth people claiming Rivers... this is wonderful.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your state my azz
I want to know where you're from exactly.
If you're not scared of tough questions tell me where you're from

Kinematics:

I'm 100% convinced you are not from Rivers. Your spellings alone gives you away.

Me go use wiki for my own state? A state I've lived in all my life?

You funny!
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Kinematics: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]Your state my azz
I want to know where you're from exactly.
If you're not scared of tough questions tell me where you're from
[/s]

Anambala clown I owe you no explanation. Continue taking meth in your potopoto republic.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Of course I'm partly from Anambra, and very proud.
I want to know where you're from

Kinematics:

Anambala clown I owe you no explanation. Continue taking meth in your potopoto republic.

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
Of course I'm partly from Anambra, and very proud.
I want to know where you're from

You can't deceive anyone. We all know you are from Anambra. It's good we like to praise our state Anambra, however let's stop the lies.

Onitsha is not among the top 10 largest cities by landmass in Nigeria. Being densely populated does not mean its large. Hong-Kong is densely populated does not mean its bigger than Tokyo.

Be wise and stop arguing foolishly and showing the world how ignorant you are.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Please leave that guy. He's only writing out of patriotism for his state. Onitsha is 4 times smaller than Port Harcourt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what's wrong with some of you,
Who says Onitsha has huge landmass, can you read at all.
I don't know who's arguing Onitsha land area here, I hate to have to explain things like this, Onitsha is a more built up Urban center than Kano.
You say I'm not from Rivers State. Ok O
Lol
What you think is not going to change anything

AwkaFinest:

You can't deceive anyone. We all know you are from Anambra. It's good we like to praise our state Anambra, however let's stop the lies.

Onitsha is not among the top 10 largest cities by landmass in Nigeria. Being densely populated does not mean its large. Hong-Kong is densely populated does not mean its bigger than Tokyo.

Be wise and stop arguing foolishly and showing the world how ignorant you are.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Lagos is smaller than any state in the east.

So that is your previous post was wrong.

Stop writing nonsense.

The best countries in the world don't have a giant landmass.

Some of the worst countries in the world do.
Is USA, China, Canada or Germany a small country?
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
BKayy:

The dude don't even know the countries he listed.

Nigeria Landmass (923,768) is roughly the combination of that of Norway (385,207), Germany( 357,386), Italy (301,340)

Maybe he heard their names in world Cup and thought that they are big countries by land mass. South Korea is just 100,210 km2
Germany, Norway and Italy are not small countries.

If Germany, Italy and Norway are small countries, what should we call Netherland and Switzerland?

You dey see their landmass with your koro koro eyes and still calling them a small country.

BIAFLA won't be up to 30,000Km2, Biafla is a perfect definition of a small country.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
Land area of Onitsha built up land areas: 750 square miles
Land area of Kano built up land areas: 126 square miles
I can never agree the population estimate for Onitsha is close to 7,000,000
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is USA, China, Canada or Germany a small country?

By landmass Germany is a small country!

A country of 357,386 km² is small
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I can never agree the population estimate for Onitsha is close to 7,000,000

Onitsha is not up to 2 million not to talk of 7 million.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

By landmass Germany is a small country!

A country of 357,386 km² is small
If Germany is small, what should we call Estonia, Netherland, Belgium and Switzerland?

This 4 countries together is just about half of Germany though is not a big country too.

Germany is by no means a small country.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If Germany is small, what should we call Estonia, Netherland, Belgium and Switzerland?

This 4 countries together is just about half of Germany though is not a big country too.

Germany is by no means a small country.

Germany is small. European countries in general are small bar Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, France and Spain.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
AwkaFinest:

Germany is small. European countries in general are small ba Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, France and Spain.
Lol

Yes, Germany is not a big country,but is not also a small country. 350k km2 is not a small land mass.

When you want to talk about a small country, then you will start talking about the likes of Switzerland

Germany is bigger than 28 African countries

The Russian Federation is the biggest country in the world

No country in Africa is as big as the European part of Russia.
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by AwkaFinest: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Lol

Yes, Germany is not a big country,but is not also a small country. 350k km2 is not a small land mass.

When you want to talk about a small country, then you will start talking about the likes of Switzerland

Germany is bigger than 28 African countries

The Russian Federation is the biggest country in the world

No country in Africa is as big as the European part of Russia.
Germany just like the UK is a small country by landmass. Period!
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
AwkaFinest:
Germany just like the UK are small countries. Period!
Your opinion
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by moriss33(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2021
No mind the hater.
Furious1:
There's even a light bulb with proof of electricity and Roads. Those places are not slum there are no electricities in slums.
The Ones in the OP posted are the real slums
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by LLiKYekoba: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Movic1:

I won't argue with you. There's no slum in the east right? No culture and market in North and west? E go go east and call it the most dangerous place to be your eyes will clear. Double standard dey worry. Oyinbo people that doesn't like showing the good side of Africa.

Go and rest, mooslim mugu.

You for go block the oyinbo man for airport tell am say na mud houses full East like a typical yoruba muslim wey you be.

When una see oyibo, una body go dey do una peke peke e as una go dey run una mouth dey bad mouth other tribes. Who no sabi una..
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by grandstar(m): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Kk
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by babydioku(f): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Karma at work
Re: This Oyibo Don Finish Nigeria, Na Kano Trending by babydioku(f): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2023
When will he show us the world large slum: Lagos ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Bello: Onokpasa Jesutega Slams APC Members Over "Dumping Of Allies" / Maiduguri More Secure Than Lagos, Says Borno Governor / 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.