Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 (806 Views)

Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by KiNg0G: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
This girls want to hôe...let them hôe..If I was a girl, trust me I for do olosho work.
We all know say the work not dey easy to suck prîck stand and unexpectedly taking any size of dîck at any given time.
It nor easy bros
But still, The way that toto for a girls leg can give her long survival can't be emphasized.
So why not use it?

I hold no grudges towards sex workers as a redpiller..infact I respect them pass broke parasite girlfriends...

it's their body, let them fûck for their survival.

Same way to a guy.

It's your money, you can either decide to pay for that watery toto, or go masturbàte in piece.

But as an OG.

I still dey talk am....

Going to an arshawol quarter to pay "OUTRIGHTLY" for a sex romp....is never a simp move.

Like bread, you go meet the store owner you pay, she give you soft bread. You chop
You belleful.

But know this, she fit dash you the bread anyways... or you pay for am.
But know say before she dash you the bread, she go get something when prompt am to do am like that for u.

but why wait til she dash you bread before you get to chop...

Why not just directly buy to quench your hunger.
Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Hintona(f): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
So this is the cause of these redpillers frustration?

Because they can't do ashawo work No offence but being a gay ashawo is a good option and it's very lucrative.

3 Likes

Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Cerebellum: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
You be Mumu OP

3 Likes

Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wetin person no go see for this life

2 Likes

Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
All of una don kolo for this site

1 Like

Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na wa ooo undecided
Wetin person no go see for this forum. undecided
Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by KiNg0G: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cerebellum:
You be Mumu OP
Thank you
Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by KiNg0G: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Solofresh2:
Wetin person no go see for this life
deep thinking bros elevate yourself from the blue pill world
Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by KiNg0G: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
OloshoMan you supposed feel me
Re: If I was a girl I for do olosho work times 2 by Solofresh2: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
deep thinking bros elevate yourself from the blue pill world
You obviously don't know what you are saying

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Did The Right Thing / Don Jazzy's Ex-wife Michelle Jackson Reveals Why They Divorced (video) / 18 Years Old SHS Girl Cries And Threatens Suícíde After Relationship With A Popu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.