Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar (37005 Views)

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by thaSammie(m): 1:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Waityn concern me ..abeg make them de divided so that my beloved Madrid go fit flog sence give them come feb
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by gnhpowerhouse: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2021
TheScientist:
Dangote did not become the richest man in Africa by analyzing other people relationship.
This is joblessness.
. Not everyone has the mindset to become as rich as Dangote...moreso Reporting a Reality does not hinders anyone becoming rich , There are rich people that does disgusting things.
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by pacespot(m): 3:39am On Dec 22, 2021
One thing I have noticed in this life is that, you can never satisfy a human that has already made up his mind to say something about you. Despite Messi's humility since he came to PSG, he did not demand for his number 10 shirt and has been seen lying on the ground to defend a set piece in a match, he is still being questioned for dividing a dressing room. So because those two guys (Neymar and Mbape) are already in PSG, Messi cannot go there?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by MrReeseG(m): 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
YOU SEE THAT BASTERD CALLED ATALANTA CUT MY 137K

ITALIAN SERIE A SHOULD BE AVOIDED THIS WINTER PERIOD... E GET WHY..

COVID, HARSH WINTER
JUST AVOID SERIE A IF YOU WANT TO BOOM

Pele! Na so Madrid spoil my 540k too
To beat Cadiz become problem for them

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 4:55am On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Truth be told messi is making psg weaker . The guy dont defend is out of form and jelous of mbappe performance this season remo8e mbappe from that team and they re useless. If psg mistakenly carry champions league this season then mbappe should win baloon do or is all clear for us to see.
No point lying just to feel good

2 Likes

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by lexy2014: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Rastaramsey:
So what are you insinuating?

Is Messi the problem of PSG Hell no

Let mbappe Bleep off to real Madrid....

Then you will see the best of Messi...

To be sincere, the problem of that team is due to too much ego by the players

Everyone wan shine

They should also change their coach grin

From what u are saying, if mbappe doesn't leave psg, we won't "see the best of Messi"? That means mbappe is more significant than Messi at PSG.

By the way, why should PSG change it's coach?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Alohaa: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2021
TheScientist:
Dangote did not become the richest man in Africa by analyzing other people relationship.
This is joblessness.
Joblessness is also reading it
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Neimar: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2021
tctrills:

And we should listen to you instead?

Did I ask you?
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Amuluonyenaego: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2021
brosom:
Truth is not far from this.

I'd suspect.
you are a gossiper
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by gazza07(m): 5:40am On Dec 22, 2021
Nope. I already chosen what gives me joy, and that's inflicting more pain on you and your likes that won't mind your bix and try looking and thinking am design to think and act the way you wants me to. Nah! Try the next coward guy
DissTroy:

You should focus more on selling your Ankara and arguing with market women about herbs for fever at AriaAria Market instead dabbling into issues more complex that the neural mass in your cranium.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Fcwilly: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2021
One will always divid two, it's normal for mbape to get separated, Moreover, presently mbape is better than both of them. Forget old records and look at present forms.

You can argue with your keypads.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by techWriter5: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Obembet is that you with another monica. Messi always offer u sleepless evening

2 Likes

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2021
andrewbaba44:
We love mbappe ,we love Neymar

We love the goat and psg and all hail the greatest of all time
guy check ur image again,,,,, since Ronaldo has 5 d other four plus his five makes it nine abi no b so
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by ProphetJeroboam: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
YOU SEE THAT BASTERD CALLED ATALANTA CUT MY 137K

ITALIAN SERIE A SHOULD BE AVOIDED THIS WINTER PERIOD... E GET WHY..

COVID, HARSH WINTER
JUST AVOID SERIE A IF YOU WANT TO BOOM
I have been laying curses on the bastards Atalanta that couldn’t play over 1.5 for my 170K ticket. I was so pained. The fools drew 0:0 with Genoa

2 Likes

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Beedude(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Truth be told messi is making psg weaker . The guy dont defend is out of form and jelous of mbappe performance this season remo8e mbappe from that team and they re useless. If psg mistakenly carry champions league this season then mbappe should win baloon do or is all clear for us to see.
Jealous of Mbappe ? Who is Mbappe beside Messi ?
Also, u think if PSG wins the UCL Messi shouldnt be given Baloon d'or ?
Why didnt Mbappe win UCL before Messi's arrival ?
Also, PSG didnt even win Ligue 1 last season with a squad full of stars.
Just get prepared for 8th Baloon d'or shock if PSG wins UCL and Ligue 1 cos it wont even be a debate. When Messi retires, Mbappe can slug it out with Haaland and co.
Its not a crime to wait for your time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Georgejeez: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Tubaba said "if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody".
We know you are looking for cheap attention , nothing more.
Messi divided PSG dressing room , paired with his old friend Neymar , secluded Mbappe yet Messi and Mbappe has 5 goals contribution between them and Messi and Neymar combo have no goal contribution yet .
These is one of the reasons , Journalism shouldn't be an independent profession but a branch of Comedy because of the infiltration of clowns like you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2021
gazza07:
Messi can never be half the man CR7 is both on and off pitch. Messi is just a gifted player, that's all. Ronaldo is everything!
Messi don't want to be anyone , it's your lord pendu that want to be measi ... that's the difference...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by MorataFC: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Obembet is that you with another monika. Messi always giving u sleepless night
That girl na monitoring spirit
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by fredoooooo: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2021
TheScientist:
This is joblessness.

People wey dey , tell dem
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by kinkymax: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2021
santos123:
He finished barca,now he also wants to destroy PSG. This man should just retire,he is finished.
aren't u ashamed of yourself and your fellow cr7 fans, you guys have been saying messi is finished and he shld retire since 2018 but the same finished messi took home the 2019 and recently 2021 ball on dor. A finished messi taking those awards,,,where are the unfinished players na...dey get shame smalsmal na

3 Likes

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Bamzyriches451: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Shey Dem don see Messi na
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by bleskid: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2021
were is that stupid girl called obemet or Obama self on nairaland that mounderfucker f**cka
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Dmacqh(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2021
This isn’t worthy of news. If it’s true , it should be expected . Everyone knows Neymar and Messi relationship. For Mbappe , the guy I think has ego issues . He knows he’s good . And he has won everything to bar UCL to be won . Clearly , he doesn’t want to play for PSG by extension with Neymar and Messi again . Same way he lost the Euro penalty and requested to be absented from future Le Blues matches . The only reasonable chance PSG has of winning UCL rest on his shoulders . And currently he’s miles ahead of Neymar and Messi . He should try and cool down for PSG (Leonardo) to win UCL this season. I suspect their will be squad fighting if Madrid wins PSG .
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by neighbourhud: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They want messi, they want messi, now messi is there. Divided the dressing room, divided they play.

Now everything in the dressing room is messi
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by marsup: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Rich boys with attitude..... grin
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Soso990240(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Exactly.

Na so sentiments go take enter the matter be this o, just dey watch those wey dey drop comments.
All you Messi haters let me remind you of some events because most of you started follow PSG just to see Messi flaws. Neymar and Mbappe were never friends but team mates. Remember that at a time both of them were contesting for who will be taking penalties, that made Dani Alves snatch the Ball from Mbappe and gave it to Neymar. Can you remember when Mbappe pushed Neymar out when they were celebrating their league cup win, just because Neymar was injured and wasn't part of the winning team? Is that how friends behave towards friends? Mbappe already decided he wont renew his contract a year ago. He already stated he wont renew even when he entered the last 6months of his contract, is that how dedicated players renew their contract? He already said he wanted to leave before Messi was signed. Please, how is Messi dividing the team?

3 Likes

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Nehyooh(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Mbappe and others have always been performing even before Messi go to psg, but were they able to win the champion league ? They reached semi-final and even final yet they failed to win it. They also failed to win league last season, were the likes of mbappe, neymar and other stars no more in the team ? I just believe Messi will add something meaningful to that team and time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Typicool8(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
They want messi, they want messi, now messi is there. Divided the dressing room, divided they play.
United they loose
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by EmmaLege: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match. / Iheanacho Demands £200,000/Week From ManCity / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.