Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar (37007 Views)

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by JohnnyPalmer: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Can you imagine?? And the clown was still bragging to be intelligent and knowledgeable.

Honestly, I'm not surprised at his level of cluelessness.

I've been dealing with him for a while

Send him facts he can't defend, he will resort into personal insults

They were all shouting Messi went to a 6th league and Ronaldo the best league in the world based on uefa co-efficient at the time

Same coefficient now says Ligue 1 is the best league in the world, I haven't seen them say shit about that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Soso990240(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

So y dint they top the champions league table....deluded fans
Because 2 teams can't top the same group at d same time.. abeg shift with ur sentimental clouded judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I've been dealing with him for a while

Send him facts he can't defend, he will resort into personal insults

They were all shouting Messi went to a 6th league and Ronaldo the best league in the world based on uefa co-efficient at the time

Same coefficient now says Ligue 1 is the best league in the world, I haven't seen them say shit about that grin
You get time to show am facts sef..... There's no point engaging someone whose brain is wired to embrace any stats that massages Ronaldo's ego.

Kingcalls:

if a person wanna identify an intelligent person, ask the question who is better between both, ud simply understand who is more intelligent....
Johnnypalmer, can you imagine the bolded??
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by JohnnyPalmer: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You get time to show am facts sef..... There's no point engaging someone whose brain is wired to embrace any stats that massages Ronaldo's ego.

Lol

I know he's not smart

Even though he tries to talk smart

Showing him stats won't do anything to him, can't even shut him up cos he'll insult his ancestors join
It's to stop misleading the shipples

Someone that recently legit said not all assists will result in a goal grin

I can't be wasting brain cells arguing with such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Lol

I know he's not smart

Even though he tries to talk smart

Showing him stats won't do anything to him, can't even shut him up cos he'll insult his ancestors join
It's to stop misleading the shipples

Someone that recently legit said not all assists will result in a goal grin

I can't be wasting brain cells arguing with such
Well, am not surprised cos most of them have like minds.

which sensible person will even consider it an assist if it doesn't lead to goal??

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Pelumar(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Truth be told messi is making psg weaker . The guy dont defend is out of form and [b]jelous of mbappe performance [/b]this season remo8e mbappe from that team and they re useless. If psg mistakenly carry champions league this season then mbappe should win baloon do or is all clear for us to see.
dude said Messi jealous of mbappe Omo K grin
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Keep on decieving urselves and living in delusions ....believe whatever u messi fans wanna believe but u can't change facts... Ronaldo leads in the number of teams that have received most goals.... u cant take it away.... u can lie to urselves forever, that what fans know messi fans as , they live in a delusional world... I showed u guys proof , but u ignored it, lying yo urselves...the world know that Ronaldo has the record and its everywhere....but the usual delusional messi fans who also think Messi is the best player in psg grin grin.... the same fans that said eder is the reason Portugal won euros and not Ronaldo, but turned around to say messi gave Argentina copa despite not scoring in the semifinals or final grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Soso990240:
Because 2 teams can't top the same group at d same time.. abeg shift with ur sentimental clouded judgement

When u guys are caught in ur delusions , u look very stupid grin grin.... u said he scored man city and won the match, but failed to also mention that that achievement cudnt fetch them top of the table cos man city still got it.... Ronaldo on the other hand took man u to the top of the table against all odds
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You've been shouting Messi is finished all these years but finished Messi just won another ballon d'or grin

While unfinished Pendu will win Dubai d or grin

grin grin stolen balon dors.... Great players win on the field and not by votes... afterall dead Buhari won the elections so as sleepy Joe when it was obvious they dint deserve it.... votes can't determine the best ... performance in winning titles do
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

Keep on decieving urselves and living in delusions ....believe whatever u messi fans wanna believe but u can't change facts... Ronaldo leads in the number of teams that have received most goals.... u cant take it away.... u can lie to urselves forever, that what fans know messi fans as , they live in a delusional world... I showed u guys proof , but u ignored it, lying yo urselves...the world know that Ronaldo has the record and its everywhere....but the usual delusional messi fans who also think Messi is the best player in psg grin grin.... the same fans that said eder is the reason Portugal won euros and not Ronaldo, but turned around to say messi gave Argentina copa despite not scoring in the semifinals or final grin
Show me proof from a reliable source not from a roadside blogger.

My source is impeccably from UEFA verified twitter handle yet you still wan display your ignorance cos you think you know better than UEFA wey dey organize the competition.

Abeg carry your big L and gtfo of my mention

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Soso990240(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kingcalls:

When u guys are caught in ur delusions , u look very stupid grin grin.... u said he scored man city and won the match, but failed to also mention that that achievement cudnt fetch them top of the table cos man city still got it.... Ronaldo on the other hand took man u to the top of the table against all odds
Against Atalanta and Villarreal grin.. quote me if Ronaldo perform against Top teams like Man City, quote me if he wins EPL with Man U, quote me if he progresses to the next round in d champions league. I hate arguing with brainwashed fellows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Soso990240:
Against Atalanta and Villarreal grin.. quote me if Ronaldo perform against Top teams like Man City, quote me if he wins EPL with Man U, quote me if he progresses to the next round in d champions league. I hate arguing with brainwashed fellows.

More delusions....Ronaldo scored the winner against man city when he was in Madrid mumu... which big team hasn't he scored.... Liverpool, atletico, Chelsea, City, man u , barca , Milan bayern dortmund, juve, psg, inter , roma.....no football player past and present has scored more team than him or equalled the number of big teams he has ever played....the only big team he has never scored in his career is real madrid, and thats cos thats the only team he has never faced in his career .... by the way, ur fraud goofed again today....no mbappe, no party grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Soso990240:

U are an unrepentant dunce.... look at it below showing he has the record , u are busy defending past old record....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Show me proof from a reliable source not from a roadside blogger.

My source is impeccably from UEFA verified twitter handle yet you still wan display your ignorance cos you think you know better than UEFA wey dey organize the competition.

Abeg carry your big L and gtfo of my mention

U are an unrepentant dunce ....I pity those around u cos they must hv tagged u big F ....meaning fooooool.... look at it clear in ur eyes and u are looking for excuses to steal another record that the great man has ....I know u all pray that Messi was in Ronaldo's shoes.... ur flop has again disgraced himself tonight...thanks to icardi, dem for loose to dead lorient in farmers league all cos mbappw dint play.... no mbappe no party ... present form , I can name 30 players that are better than ur fraud

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 4:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are an unrepentant dunce ....I pity those around u cos they must hv tagged u big F ....meaning fooooool.... look at it clear in ur eyes and u are looking for excuses to steal another record that the great man has ....I know u all pray that Messi was in Ronaldo's shoes.... ur flop has again disgraced himself tonight...thanks to icardi, dem for loose to dead lorient in farmers league all cos mbappw dint play.... no mbappe no party ... present form , I can name 30 players that are better than ur fraud

Are you sure you have a working brain cos if at this point in your life, you can't comprehend something as simple as this then it is safe to call you a certified mumu. UEFA Club Competition as highlighted in your screenshot does not necessarily mean UCL. There are 4 UEFA Club Competition (UCL, UEL, UEFA Conference League & Super Cup).

Your screenshot stated that Ronaldo scored against 40 different Clubs in UEFA Club Competition not UCL. This means that he has scored 40 different teams in UCL & UEFA Super Cup since he never participated in UEL nor Conference League.

or do you know better than UEFA that posted in their verified twitter handle that no player has scored more clubs than Messi in the UCL??

Is this too complex for your brain to process??

21st century definition of a slowpoke thats what you are................... Zombie!!

Abeg, use the screenshot i attached to widen your horizon and stop disgracing yourself...... no be say u get shame before sef

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Soso990240(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are an unrepentant dunce.... look at it below showing he has the record , u are busy defending past old record....
You are not just dumb, you lack the ability to comprehend. Who is defending past record now with your uploaded image? i pity ur lecturer, that is if you don even write WAEC. Till your Ronaldo reach the next round of Champions league, Perform against top teams like Man City, win the Premier league for Man U, score a record 91 Goals in a calendar year... don't quote me again.
BTW, Stop misleading people with ur 4th Bar gist. Messi has the record for the highest teams scored against in the Champions league. Get ur facts right.
I forgot, Ronaldo wanted to run to Man City where they can easily assist him with goals and tap in, but Man U messed the show for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Soso990240:
You are not just dumb, you lack the ability to comprehend. Who is defending past record now with your uploaded image? i pity ur lecturer, that is if you don even write WAEC. Till your Ronaldo reach the next round of Champions league, Perform against top teams like Man City, win the Premier league for Man U, score a record 91 Goals in a calendar year... don't quote me again.

U are the dumbest of the dumbests.... how did messi perform against man city... player that ghosted in both legs, apart from one goal of which it wasn't even the winner.... ur brain is outdated , its dead ... what has messi played this season... he hasn't won man of the match in any game this season....it has shown multiple times that he is killing psg ....without mbappe that team is trash .... Ronaldo has a better record against Top teams and in big games... when last did messi win a big game for his team in the champions league, probably 7 years ago .... imagine, 7 years ago grin grin... champions league is a 2 game tie....mention one difficult game he win for his team in the champions league in the past 7 yrs... ok mention one difficult game that he has won for his country since his career began for country, mention just 1 ... messi can't even be among the top 5 greatest of all time.... stat padding in la liga can't mk u the greatest..... messi that finds it difficult to score in away games all thru his career .... he has failed to score an away goal or assist this season ... person way 70% of his goals na for camp nou and Argentina... only 10 percent of his goals were scored outside Spain... go and do research and stop fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Are you sure you have a working brain cos if at this point in your life, you can't comprehend something as simple as this then it is safe to call you a certified mumu. UEFA Club Competition as highlighted in your screenshot does not necessarily mean UCL. There are 4 UEFA Club Competition (UCL, UEL, UEFA Conference League & Super Cup).

Your screenshot stated that Ronaldo scored against 40 different Clubs in UEFA Club Competition not UCL. This means that he has scored 40 different teams in UCL & UEFA Super Cup since he never participated in UEL nor Conference League.

or do you know better than UEFA that posted in their verified twitter handle that no player has scored more clubs than Messi in the UCL??

Is this too complex for your brain to process??

21st century definition of a slowpoke thats what you are................... Zombie!!

Abeg, use the screenshot i attached to widen your horizon and stop disgracing yourself...... no be say u get shame before sef

Ur dumbness no get part 2... u are still displaying low grade brain , embarrassing urself... has Ronaldo ever played in the Europa league?? Y are u keen on showing ur foolishness... when ronaldo scored against atalanta, the commentator said he officially has scored more teams than any player in champions league history, it was carried by news outlets ... Ronaldo's last 9 goals came against teams he had never played or scored b4 ... ferencvaros, barca , young boys, villareal and atalanta.. messi only had ferencvaros and leipzig... I showed u were it was written that he officially made it 39 ... u still deceived urself saying its fake bloggers ...imagine... y u are the only fake one here .... u will not do research, u go just come out display stupidity

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur dumbness no get part 2... u are still displaying low grade brain , embarrassing urself... has Ronaldo ever played in the Europa league?? Y are u keen on showing ur foolishness... when ronaldo scored against atalanta, the commentator said he officially has scored more teams than any player in champions league history, it was carried by news outlets ... Ronaldo's last 9 goals came against teams he had never played or scored b4 ... ferencvaros, barca , young boys, villareal and atalanta.. messi only had ferencvaros and leipzig... I showed u were it was written that he officially made it 39 ... u still deceived urself saying its fake bloggers ...imagine... y u are the only fake one here .... u will not do research, u go just come out display stupidity

Your constantly display of ignorance, cluelessness and stupidity is just too loud to ignore

No sensible person argues UCL record or stats with the organizing body.

Even though i went as far as sending a screenshot and link of a verified UCL twitter account, you still choose to be this dumb and myopic??

Honestly, i must confess your situation is pathetic.

Open this link.... Take a good look at the date and tell me the UCL game Ronaldo played after Dec 6 to create that record after UEFA posted this in the final group game.
https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1468294233119461389

i didn't know you are this dumb walai....... so every news on the internet is authentic.

There's something called Credible Source and a verified UCL, ESPN and Skysports twitter handle fall in that category.....Get that into your empty skull

Maybe you don't even know what a verified twitter account is otherwise you wouldn't display this level of dumbness

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Out of all the UEFA Club Competition mentioned in the screenshot, Ronaldo has participated in the UCL and UEFA Super Cup and that stat is just for champions league......... Even a grade 4 child won't struggle to comprehend this very simple info

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Out of all the UEFA Club Competition mentioned in the screenshot, Ronaldo has participated in the UCL and UEFA Super Cup and that stat is just for champions league......... Even a grade 4 child won't struggle to comprehend this very simple info

Do simple research na war for u... now below shows the teams Ronaldo has scored in uefa club competitions... he has scored 40 teams, if u take away sevilla that he scored in the uefa super cup, it will take u to 39 teams... but messi only has 38 ... Ronaldo has only played 2 teams in super cup despite winning it 5 times ... 3 against sevilla and one against zenit when he was in man u... he has only even played super cup 2 times.... he missed 2 due to injuries and missed atletico cos he moved to juve ... now count the teams below...thats my proof ...no difference between u and stubborn He-goat....

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Do simple research na war for u... now below shows the teams Ronaldo has scored in uefa club competitions... he has scored 40 teams, if u take away sevilla that he scored in the uefa super cup, it will take u to 39 teams... but messi only has 38 ... Ronaldo has only played 2 teams in super cup despite winning it 5 times ... 3 against sevilla and one against zenit when he was in man u... he has only even played super cup 2 times.... he missed 2 due to injuries and missed atletico cos he moved to juve ... now count the teams below...thats my proof ...no difference between u and stubborn He-goat....
This is absolute rubbish...... Do you know better than UEFA that posted through their verified twitter account that no player has scored more UCL clubs than Messi??

Owners of the competition talk something, you say na lie even with glaring evidence

Be reasonable for once abeg

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This is absolute rubbish...... Do you know better than UEFA that posted through their verified twitter account that no player has scored more UCL clubs than Messi??

Owners of the competition talk something, you say na lie even with glaring evidence

Be reasonable for once abeg

But I just freaking showed u proof from the same uefa.com .... but chose to ignore it , typical messi fan, always trying to justify nonsense abd steal awards and records.... I just showed u the teams he scored and also explained to u how it got to 39 abd the 40 mentioned is the game against sevilla in the supercup or has he ever played Europa?? Ronaldo's first champions league goal cane in 2007 against Roma in the quarer final... Messi's first champions league goal was in 2005 ....Still Ronaldo has more goals than him and has scored more teams than him ... in 2015 , they were both on 77 goals b4 Ronaldo changed gear and left messi in dusts

Well , I'm happy I hv shown u proof and it open for all to see...u can choose to keep on living in delusions as u messi fans love living in...
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Ofunwa111: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

But I just freaking showed u proof from the same uefa.com .... but chose to ignore it , typical messi fan, always trying to justify nonsense abd steal awards and records.... I just showed u the teams he scored and also explained to u how it got to 39 abd the 40 mentioned is the game against sevilla in the supercup or has he ever played Europa?? Ronaldo's first champions league goal cane in 2007 against Roma in the quarer final... Messi's first champions league goal was in 2005 ....Still Ronaldo has more goals than him and has scored more teams than him ... in 2015 , they were both on 77 goals b4 Ronaldo changed gear and left messi in dusts

Well , I'm happy I hv shown u proof and it open for all to see...u can choose to keep on living in delusions as u messi fans love living in...

We are supposed to believe UEFA's social media handle and ignore the UEFA website cheesy
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ofunwa111:

We are supposed to believe UEFA's social media handle and ignore the UEFA website cheesy

The thing tire me ooo... he is showing twitter handle and I posted direct from their website and even detailed the teams he has scored for him to use his finger to count... he keeps on saying its uefa club competitions as if Ronaldo has ever played any other uefa club competition apart from champions league
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by blueAgent(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

I watched the match.
Italy recorded high winter temperatures than uk and spain. This is making players weak especially at night. Temperatures drop really low. Watch matches played at night in serie A and see how dull and defensive they play. Atalanta was playing rubbish.
Their star man/ goal machine left at 1st half
My fault is that i forgot it will be a night match.
I usually avoid late night games.
Those matches are majority of peoples last games. And last games tend to cut and dissapoint more often.
All my afternoon games/picks always enter until the last game in my ticket which usually start from 7 or 8 at night.
I noticed the pattern of my late night games always cutting and i avoided Ac milan vs napoli real madrid vs cadiz. Very dull defensive games. Both are late night games and both cut alot of ppls ticket.
Guess what today Atalanta another late night disaster. It was my carelessnsss that made add atlanta in my ticket

So true.
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by blueAgent(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beedude:

Jealous of Mbappe ? Who is Mbappe beside Messi ?
Also, u think if PSG wins the UCL Messi shouldnt be given Baloon d'or ?
Why didnt Mbappe win UCL before Messi's arrival ?
Also, PSG didnt even win Ligue 1 last season with a squad full of stars.
Just get prepared for 8th Baloon d'or shock if PSG wins UCL and Ligue 1 cos it wont even be a debate. When Messi retires, Mbappe can slug it out with Haaland and co.
Its not a crime to wait for your time

So true.

Don't mind the clowns
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Did you just say Ronaldo scored against Zenith??

Haa!! Why you too dey lie sef??

See how you criminally gave Ronaldo a consolation goal scored by Vidic.

Another lie is you said Ronaldo played 2 teams in UEFA super cup when record shows its 3 and not 2 (Zenith, Sevilla and Man united).

You lied again that Ronaldo won UEFA Super Cup 5 times when record shows 4.

The only UEFA Super Cup Ronaldo missed was against Athletico Madrid cos he moved to Juventus before the game was played.

Back to the discussion.......If Ronaldo had scored more teams than any player in UCL history, it will definitely reflect in his UCL record on their site.

Uefa.com has all Ronaldo and Messi's UCL record.

Go and check if you will see anything like Ronaldo scoring against more teams in UCL than any player in history.

They didn't add it to Messi's record either cos they have both scored 38 different clubs.

Almighty Opta that keeps all football records in Europe posted same piece on his verified twitter handle.

Even ESPN & UEFA official twitter handle acknowledged that no player has scored more UCL clubs but you keep debating this and your goons dey support you.

Meanwhile, why you dey pad Ronaldo stat??

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Did you just say Ronaldo scored against Zenith??

Haa!! Why you too dey lie sef??

See how you criminally gave Ronaldo a consolation goal scored by Vidic.

Another lie is you said Ronaldo played 2 teams in UEFA super cup when record shows its 3 and not 2 (Zenith, Sevilla and Man united).

You lied again that Ronaldo won UEFA Super Cup 5 times when record shows 4.

The only UEFA Super Cup Ronaldo missed was against Athletico Madrid cos he moved to Juventus before the game was played.

Back to the discussion.......If Ronaldo had scored more teams than any player in UCL history, it will definitely reflect in his UCL record on their site.

Uefa.com has all Ronaldo and Messi's UCL record.

Go and check if you will see anything like Ronaldo scoring against more teams in UCL than any player in history.

They didn't add it to Messi's record either cos they have both scored 38 different clubs.

Almighty Opta that keeps all football records in Europe posted same piece on his verified twitter handle.

Even ESPN & UEFA official twitter handle acknowledged that no player has scored more UCL clubs but you keep debating this and your goons dey support you.

Meanwhile, why you dey pad Ronaldo stat??

U must hv given ur teachers tough time... I talked aboutthe teams , and u mentioned Ronaldo.... it simply shows ur are not fast enough to catch details ....

What u posted simply shows Messi just matched Ronaldo...is it that u hv comprehension issues... u just posted than messi just matched Ronaldo's record

U saw me post that Ronaldo has played super cup 3 times, but u chose to lie again.. now show me where I said Ronaldo won it 5 times.... he played against zenit and lost when he was in man u ... won 3 with Madrid, but only played in 2 ties and missed one thru injuries and dint play against Atletico cos he joined juve... u need to go bk to school.... u hv fundamental comprehension issues
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U must hv given ur teachers tough time... I talked aboutthe teams , and u mentioned Ronaldo.... it simply shows ur are not fast enough to catch details ....

What u posted simply shows Messi just matched Ronaldo...is it that u hv comprehension issues... u just posted than messi just matched Ronaldo's record
If you are smart, you wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell Ronaldo matched Messi on that record this season.

Young Boys, Villarreal and Atalanta are teams Ronaldo had never faced in the UCL while Messi played 2 new teams (Leipzig & Club Brugg) this season.

Remove the 3 new teams Ronaldo scored this season, he will be on 35 and if you do same for Messi, he will be on 36...... Based on this, who do you think had that record before now??

See where you got it wrong.

Ronaldo scored against Young Boys, Villarreal and Atalanta in the first leg to take his tally to 38..... Messi didn't score against Club Brugg in the first leg and his goal against Man City didn't count cos that wasn't the first time Messi had scored against them.

Before Messi scored Leipzig, Ronaldo had overtaken him by scoring 2 new teams (Young Boys & Villarreal) to take his tally to 37 while Messi had 36.

Messi scored against Leipzig to meet Ronaldo on 37 then Ronaldo scored Atalanta to make it 38. The record was matched on when Messi scored his first goal against Club Brugg in their last UCL game.

Can you now see why they both on 38??

At the bolded, my first screenshot said no player have scored more teams in UCL history than Messi and am not wrong.

Na you wan steal the record dash Ronaldo just like you wan dash am Vidic goal against Zenith in UEFA Super Cup

Still lie join say he win 5 UEFA Super Cup when record dey shows 4

con still tell me say na only 2 UEFA Super League game him don play when record dey show 3.
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U saw me post that Ronaldo has played super cup 3 times, but u chose to lie again.. now show me where I said Ronaldo won it 5 times.... he played against zenit and lost when he was in man u ... won 3 with Madrid, but only played in 2 ties and missed one thru injuries and dint play against Atletico cos he joined juve... u need to go bk to school.... u hv fundamental comprehension issues
Oga stop contradicting yourself. You are just a pathetic liar.

Lies exposed once again..... you lie too much that's why you dey always forget wetin u type.

See the screenshot abi na me post am?

Can you now see you are the one with mental issues??

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Oga stop contradicting yourself. You are just a pathetic liar.

Lies exposed once again..... you lie too much that's why you dey always forget wetin u type.

See the screenshot abi na me post am?

Can you now see you are the one with mental issues??

Winning champions league 5 times, not super cup 5 times , thats y I said ur brain na pentium 1 , its too slow ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho Demands £200,000/Week From ManCity / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.