Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar (37008 Views)

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Rexnegro(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na so na when eja nla land the house will be divided
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by DissTroy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
gazza07:
Messi can never be half the man CR7 is both on and off pitch. Messi is just a gifted player, that's all. Ronaldo is everything!

You should really be in Gaza dodging bullets like your moniker suggests. Whoever taught you how to use a smartphone did the internet a great injustice.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by JooEeL(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mtcheew.

APC-esque gossip.

News has to sell. Anyways, next pls. undecided
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Blastedholligan: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
I think his arrival is supposed to solidify that frontline attack players. This news get as e be o. Abeg make I dey chill with my oraimo earbuds abeg

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by gazza07(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
I'm glad you're sad. No happiness for people like you from my side, eghu
DissTroy:

You should really be in Gaza dodging bullets like your moniker suggests. Whoever taught you how to use a smartphone did the internet a great injustice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by chloride6: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imagine losing Mbappe for Free just because of that fraud...

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by NiggasInParis: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
YOU SEE THAT BASTERD CALLED ATALANTA CUT MY 137K

ITALIAN SERIE A SHOULD BE AVOIDED THIS WINTER PERIOD... E GET WHY..

COVID, HARSH WINTER
JUST AVOID SERIE A IF YOU WANT TO BOOM

Lol! Next time bet with sense coded with a pinch of research... There is something called Fatique.

Atalanta has been scoring goals back to back in all their past matches... You never thought a close match day was coming where they will not only just not be able to win the game but also be having a goalless brawl.... dah...them try abeg

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Certainly out to do to psg what he did to barca.... messi the gaslighter ...only smart people see thru this
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by tctrills: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Neimar:
Them dn come
Rubbish junk journalists
And we should listen to you instead?

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by DissTroy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
gazza07:
I'm glad you're sad. No happiness for people like you from my side, eghu

You should focus more on selling your Ankara and arguing with market women about herbs for fever at AriaAria Market instead dabbling into issues more complex that the neural mass in your cranium.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Basicend: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
RichDad1:
Everywhere the dwarf fraud goes after Barca, he goes with problem.

The dwarf will feed your entire local government and village everyday till u extinct and won't feel it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
slivertongue:
Everything Messi . E no easy to be GOAT

Scattering psg, disrespecting the coach. Goat. cool
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by tctrills: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
TheScientist:
Dangote did not become the richest man in Africa by analyzing other people relationship.
This is joblessness.
You already know how to become a billionaire, how come you are not rich.
Or are you a motivational speaker?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by BABANGBALI: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Neimar:
Them dn come
Rubbish junk journalists
Messi’s standing fan spotted

1 Like

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
You know nothing about football
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Yoighaman(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/21/messi-divides-psgs-dressing-room-mbappe-no-longer-close-to-neymar/

This rift is beginning to show in their performance, PSG win nor too sure again.
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by saasala(m): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

COVID, HARSH WINTER

Pele bra. Na over 1.5 you go carry am?
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by joelbooks: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by SultanOfPuna: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Lol! Next time bet with sense coded with a pinch of research... There is something called Fatique.

Atalanta has been scoring goals back to back in all their past matches... You never thought a close match day was coming where they will not only just not be able to win the game but also be having a goalless brawl.... dah...them try abeg
I watched the match.
Italy recorded high winter temperatures than uk and spain. This is making players weak especially at night. Temperatures drop really low. Watch matches played at night in serie A and see how dull and defensive they play. Atalanta was playing rubbish.
Their star man/ goal machine left at 1st half
My fault is that i forgot it will be a night match.
I usually avoid late night games.
Those matches are majority of peoples last games. And last games tend to cut and dissapoint more often.
All my afternoon games/picks always enter until the last game in my ticket which usually start from 7 or 8 at night.
I noticed the pattern of my late night games always cutting and i avoided Ac milan vs napoli real madrid vs cadiz. Very dull defensive games. Both are late night games and both cut alot of ppls ticket.
Guess what today Atalanta another late night disaster. It was my carelessnsss that made add atlanta in my ticket

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Rastaramsey:
So what are you insinuating?

Is Messi the problem of PSG Hell no

Let mbappe Bleep off to real Madrid....

Then you will see the best of Messi...

To be sincere, the problem of that team is due to too much ego by the players

Everyone wan shine

They should also change their coach grin

The best of messi grin grin grin...
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Mthumbie: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm very sure the team will be fine. Meanwhile when you buy Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets and you submit 8 sachets at any of their redemption centres. You stand a chance to win up to 200,000 cash prizes and airtime.

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Fapemz: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by princewarri1985: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/21/messi-divides-psgs-dressing-room-mbappe-no-longer-close-to-neymar/
EVEN CHILDREN FROM THE SAME PARENTS SOMETIMES DISAGREE AND ENDED UP KEEPING MALICE FOR 20 YEARS NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER TALKLESS OF STRANGERS FOR FOOTBALL DRESSING ROOM, MAKE UNA SHIFT JOOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Chatflick(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Truth be told messi is making psg weaker . The guy dont defend is out of form and jelous of mbappe performance this season remo8e mbappe from that team and they re useless. If psg mistakenly carry champions league this season then mbappe should win baloon do or is all clear for us to see.
Why shouldn't Messi win it? Isn't Messi also performing? Stop being biased and low life hater. Nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by FLYFIRE(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2021
gazza07:
Messi can never be half the man CR7 is both on and off pitch. Messi is just a gifted player, that's all. Ronaldo is everything!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by FahBuLous: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2021
This is just rubbish, junk and sheer stupidity from whosoever thinks Messi divides the dressing from...

Since this incredible little man won his record 7th balon d'or and lifting himself so high that small boys can't reach him and making the whole world know that he is the god of soccer, all this media sh!t are doing everything possible to blacklist Messi...

Source: MESSI's 8th balon d'or...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by FahBuLous: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2021
santos123:
He finished barca,now he also wants to destroy PSG. This man should just retire,he is finished.
Finished Messi with 7th balon d'or ...
I love this kind of finish grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Panda7(m): 1:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

Nigerians and lies, just today Neymar have been posting pics and videos with mbappe and so u remember Neymar is out injured

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by TBIZZY(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2021
You people should get a reasonable life. Anything against Messi and about Ronaldo is so quick to be push to the front page.

Imagine at this time someone could sit down and did this analysis of conspiracy theory.

Well, I’m not condemning your write up though, but don’t write with bias mind, you won’t go far in your professionalism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by FahBuLous: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Ronaldo joined Man utd...
Wan Bissaka is now a bench warmer because he can't cross the ball for the tap in merchant to score..

Mason Greenwood is now nowhere near the starting eleven and is a regular bench warmer..

Bruno Fernandes lost form because he now sees Ronaldo as a competition, no more penalties for Fernandes and he is not happy about it..

Everyone wants to play for the tap in merchant to score and if he doesn't get what he needs, he flares up...

No one will talk about this because it's Penaldo..

That 7th balon d'or will hunt you guys forever... Rubbish...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by tuzle(m): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

COVID, HARSH WINTER
I thought it was only me, so we gather day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors / Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.