Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar (37006 Views)

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. / Fans React To Neymar And Mbappe 'Money Celebration' After Goal Against Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
If you are smart, you wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell Ronaldo matched Messi on that record this season.

Young Boys, Villarreal and Atalanta are teams Ronaldo had never faced in the UCL while Messi played 2 new teams (Leipzig & Club Brugg) this season.

Remove the 3 new teams Ronaldo scored this season, he will be on 35 and if you do same for Messi, he will be on 36...... Based on this, who do you think had that record before now??

See where you got it wrong.

Ronaldo scored against Young Boys, Villarreal and Atalanta in the first leg to take his tally to 38..... Messi didn't score against Club Brugg in the first leg and his goal against Man City didn't count cos that wasn't the first time Messi had scored against them.

Before Messi scored Leipzig, Ronaldo had overtaken him by scoring 2 new teams (Young Boys & Villarreal) to take his tally to 37 while Messi had 36.

Messi scored against Leipzig to meet Ronaldo on 37 then Ronaldo scored Atalanta to make it 38. The record was matched on when Messi scored his first goal against Club Brugg in their last UCL game.

Can you now see why they both on 38??

At the bolded, my first screenshot said no player have scored more teams in UCL history than Messi and am not wrong.

Na you wan steal the record dash Ronaldo just like you wan dash am Vidic goal against Zenith in UEFA Super Cup

Still lie join say he win 5 UEFA Super Cup when record dey shows 4

con still tell me say na only 2 UEFA Super League game him don play when record dey show 3.

U see how foolish u are..but u said Messi is the only man that has scored 38 teams in the champions league...u dint mention that he just matched Ronaldo's record cis Ronaldo was the first to hit 38 teams
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see how foolish u are..but u said Messi is the only man that has scored 38 teams in the champions league...u dint mention that he just matched Ronaldo's record cis Ronaldo was the first to hit 38 teams
But na you be the definition of foolishness naa

No don't lie...... I never said Messi is the only player on 38

I said no player has scored more clubs than him in UCL history and I am not wrong.

Na you dey argue blindly say Ronaldo score more UCL clubs
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Winning champions league 5 times, not super cup 5 times , thats y I said ur brain na pentium 1 , its too slow ...
Hahahhaha

Pentium 1 cos I exposed you for criminally giving Vidic's goal against Zenith to Ronaldo??

Or cos I exposed you for saying Ronaldo played UEFA Super Cup 2ce when record shows 3.

Bury your head in shame...... Lying machine grin grin
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Hahahhaha

Pentium 1 cos I exposed you for criminally giving Vidic's goal against Zenith to Ronaldo??

Or cos I exposed you for saying Ronaldo played UEFA Super Cup 2ce when record shows 3.

Bury your head in shame...... Lying machine grin grin

U are even more deluded than I tot... when did I mention that Ronaldo scored zenit... or did u see zenit as one of the teams he has scored , dint u see the list of teams he has scored that I sent to me...

Its time seun started to reform Nairaland, let's separate those that are Normal from re.tards...
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are even more deluded than I tot... when did I mention that Ronaldo scored zenit... or did u see zenit as one of the teams he has scored , dint u see the list of teams he has scored that I sent to me...

Its time seun started to reform Nairaland, let's separate those that are Normal from re.tards...
So if they say make normal people come out, a derange person like your pathetic sef go join them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga carry your mighty L and gtfo of my mention.

Like i said before, avoid quoting me................ Ronaldo Lying Machine!!
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
So if they say make normal people come out, a derange person like your pathetic sef go join them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga carry your mighty L and gtfo of my mention.

Like i said before, avoid quoting me................ Ronaldo Lying Machine!!

I'm glad u hv been schooled and exposed by me ... u are a great liar
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

I'm glad u hv been schooled and exposed by me ... u are a great liar
No point claiming false victory cos any sensible person that sees this will know u got schooled and exposed.

After knocking your sorry ass up like Eminem did to Benzino on Nail in the Coffin and you couldn't up a defense, you wan pin your lies on me that i said Messi is the only player on 38 when i simply told you no player has scored more clubs than him.

Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by Kingcalls: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No point claiming false victory cos any sensible person that sees this will know u got schooled and exposed.

After knocking your sorry ass up like Eminem did to Benzino on Nail in the Coffin and you couldn't up a defense, you wan pin your lies on me that i said Messi is the only player on 38 when i simply told you no player has scored more clubs than him.

U are forever delusional...u are definitely sick in ur head , u need psychiatric treatment
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are forever delusional...u are definitely sick in ur head , u need psychiatric treatment
You are unfit to use the word delusion and sick on anyone and by the way, psychiatric evaluation will do you a lot of good cos the way you carry Messi matter for head, you go enter express very soon.

You sniff every Messi related thread to release your venom on his achievements cos you simply can't tame your obsession.

You attack and insult those with contrary opinion yet you have the guts to accused others of being delusional and sick.

Don't you see how hypocrisy and foolishness has blocked you sense of reasoning and judgement??
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by gener1: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2021
This is really awesome
Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by gener1: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match. / Iheanacho Demands £200,000/Week From ManCity / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.