Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way (325 Views)

I Had Sex With Her But I Didn’t Know That It Will Come Out That Way ! / Bro, Don't Break The Bank Thinking That Will Make A Woman Happy. / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way by abiolamitodun(m): 3:49am On Dec 22, 2021
I hardly see single men talking about marriage these days...
Some are even saying no money...and they are working... although might be the salary is not good enough but at least something is coming in...
Is it our women that's making things hard for our men?....
Re: Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way by Sonnobax15(m): 4:39am On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Na just You bro.... People are getting married every week......I dey see them steadily on FB cool
Re: Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way by sweetonugbu: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2021
The ratio is low

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way by helinues: 5:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Guys are not ready to be slave in marriage as some ladies have alreadyade up their mind to be maid ( not willing to work) after marriage
Re: Maybe Am The One Thinking That Way by Jeon(f): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
abiolamitodun:
I hardly see single men talking about marriage these days...
Some are even saying no money...and they are working... although might be the salary is not good enough but at least something is coming in...
Is it our women that's making things hard for our men?....

HI FELLOW SIBLING! grin

YET WE SEE MEN PUMPING OUT MARRIAGE TOPIC ON NAIRALAND.. MTCHEEW

(1) (Reply)

Watch Funny Video Of Moment A Confident Young Man Come Down From Okada To Collec / Will You Allow Your Sister Sleep With Your Gateman / Women Who Have More Sex ‘have Better Developed Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.