Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52293 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by sonnie10: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Send him abroad, let him go and suffer for money too.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by damoceile: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
He set 70k on fire, is he cr@zy or something? undecided undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by achicares(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
adebayo3449:

Hello, please don't send the video to anyone apart from your sister.
And please try to be careful with that your brother, if a 24yrs old guy can behave in such manner. Please be careful with him, your father should not stay alone with him at any time, even you. Always lock your door when you want to sleep, he needs serious prayers and advice. At 24yrs, please be careful with him.
Take heed
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by emonis88: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
U see that boy needs to be delt with. Ur dad should arrange some soldiers n put him inside guard room for 5days make him brain reset , He has not gone to make money for himself for him to know that money is not easy n to b greatful for that he is given.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by labi1977(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
The answer is just too simple

Don't dare let him back to live in that house he has violated the peace and sanctity of your home by pulling a knife

He needs very badly to move out to his own place and you guys can help him find a place to stay and leave him alone to grow up. he needs it even though he might not know it and you guys need it too. Then you monitor him from a distance

I think this will solve most of your problems
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
casppyjay:
confine ur insanity

Abeg shift jare
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by danot1030: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Your brother is a product of over pampered probably due to the fact he's the only son.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by poiZon: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Buy drink very different from burn money

Use ur head

Abi u sha use the money buy something different from setting on fire

Use ur head ooo
Oga na d same thing..
Wetin d drink dey give person for body?
Use ur head too...
Ab ur head get sands inside

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Druss(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sad story and I have no experience to provide you with suggestions in this matter.

I can't imagine burning even N10. Yet a young man with no job burnt 70k. I can't imagine insulting my father.

Anger destroys people and it looks like it has been a problem from childhood. My boy told me of a classmate who kicked his sister in her stomach and whom corporal punishment from parents makes him do worse.

For me two steps - commit the matter into prayer and invite military police to deal with him.

He also needs to go and make a living for himself.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Healthrelatedjo: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol...I have worked twice as an health records officer in a mental health rehabilitation center,so I know their behavior.
Sheggy13:

Exactly clear as day..Cultism, drugs and Yahoo Yahoo combination is somewhat clear to see from his behavior.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Olam09(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Possibly he's been influenced by his peers
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tranquility2345: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Maybe u referring to ur mother. You son of a fool

So says the fool that has his phone number on Nairaland undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Soffyh(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
I dey always look for this kind lady @cyntiee ,cool soul gentle
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by jameel6: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will be straightforward with you, if you don't involve law enforcement officers to checkmate your younger brother, he will end up either using you and your dad for ritual, or he will murder you guys in cold blood. He doesn't value his family anymore. Maybe he is into drug or something the most important thing is to do something quick
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by casppyjay: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Abeg shift jare
u need mental help seek it today

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ekugbeh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

see sister relax. Shey he wants to be stupid, let him be.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Leebeedo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
If everything you just posted is the truth, then you guys caused it as he's been light fingered. A man of that age should at least know the fact that in life, nobody owes you anything and that's probably why his life is stagnant. The acceptance of that bitter truth is the first step to making it in life because it sheds you off any kind of laziness.

I accused you of partially the cause of his attitude because I detected a possible trend in your dealings with him, like sending him money while he was serving. That's a wrong move and you guys make him feel you owe him hence his attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by notoriousbabe: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
True true, the money too small now, how your sister go give your father 250k and give my guy just 50k? You too reason am now. The guy did the right thing, if na me too I go do same
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Was in Police Station today for a case like dis of my neighbor, d boy don tak her mama ATM n run away bc she can't get the code of phone. Police told us plainly it is stealing and he should be treated like a criminal. The police are looking for him and anybody who may be of any assistance to him.
Your brother burning Naira is a crime against constitution, report him to police and let him learn a lessons.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Trendingbiz042: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ooooh! Is doing that because he's the only son.

Make him come try am for my neighbour house. Wey dem get 4 boys. Dem for don tie am for tree. Use 2 by 2 reset that him brain.

You can't dictate for him. He's old enough to make his decisions. The best you owe him as a sister is to pray to God to change him.

Prayer solves so many things, but a home full of boys would have helped curtail this nonsense.

On a second thought. If you guys pampered him when he was much younger, i would say, you are reaping the dividend of what you allowed. I know all these attitudes were spotted when he was tender. But unfortunately, you guys didn't make the necessary correction.

But no need crying over spilled milk. Go to God in Prayer.

Prayer solves things! Fat lie! It doesn’t solve anything
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ginomel(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

Why not shut up if you don't have any reasonable advice. Don't compound her problem.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by JBoss25(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bombastically00:
Best Advice is arrange Area boys to teach him some lesson then he will beg for money to treat himself sad...
That's a bad idea, he'll become a beast
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by sonofthunder: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

That boy most likely sort his way through school, lots of dull people sound intelligent

You guys should be ready to take some hard decisions on him, for example

No one naira until he gets a job and starts being responsible.

Find out how to cut him off from his negative friends.... This will be difficult as the only matured man in the family is your dad.

Hr should be ready to bare the cost of fixing your dads car no matter how hard the labour that brings the money

Pray earnestly for him, he is just on the line and could easily be lost

The only love he needs now is tough/unfriendly love

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Uchedizzy(f): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
Wow....what a spoilt rotten brat.

I'm very sure as you presumed that he's taken to the fast-lane of yahoo yahoo and most likely has blended as per gangsterism.

The truth is, at 24 he isn't a kid no more.

At 20/21 I was already my family's breadwinner by choice and at 24 I was already a father. I'm not saying this should be a yardstick for everyone though because life na per head.

I see an over pampered young man who's taking in hook, line, and sinker the whole "red pill" anthem as is being preached here by the proponents.

Your brother set ablaze 70k for this present economic mugamuga and harmattan? I'm lost for words to describe him.

No wonder our people say "who dey chop egg dey forget say nyansh dey pepper fowl wey dey lay the egg" "and na woman wey see who dey done am dey complain say kpekus dey pepper am".

You can imagine when people abound wey dey look for just #1k to even take hold the skin from this harmattan.

I commend your dad for taking that hard stance on him. But e be like say the boy don make up him mind based on internal and external influences say him wan deliberately dey useless to himself and the family.

May God help your family and save him from bringing shame upon your household.

Make una patronise my signature for your laptop needs jare
I will be needing a laptop by next year, drop your contact
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ginomel:

Why not shut up if you don't have any reasonable advice. Don't compound her problem.

You must be mad you are the one to shut the Bleep up for quoting me idiot
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tranquility2345:

So says the fool that has his phone number on Nairaland undecided

If dem born you well text me
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
casppyjay:
u need mental help seek it today

U must be stupid
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Neddstark: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
nnamdi640:
The hands of enemies are on him. Am sure this is not an ordinary act. He his being manipulated. If you people can get to the root, he will be alright. I have a cousin like that the graduated from covenant university at Ota. He started blaming his parent for allowing him to do the course they forced on him, before you know it, he started misbehaving and ran away from his parent house, now this is the 2nd year he got missing, nobody knows his whereabout. You people should do the needful before things goes out of hand.

Private universities in Nigeria is a drug haven. Parents need to tread carefully

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tranquility2345: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:
OP UR BRO IS ON NAIRALAND FOR CALLING UR DAD A SIMP. grin

he need serious service.

You think the word simp originated from Nairaland? Please how old are you??
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by calcal: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
OP,

Please advise your senior sister not to send money to the zoo again unless in an emergency situation like a hospital bill. She has her life to live and take care of her children. she cannot continue to send her husband money to the zoo.

I have done it in the past nothing good came out of it.

Concerning your only man brother, he is a graduate, the early you forget about him the better and live your own life. don't expect anything good from a money burner.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by boolet: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 pieces

Fake story rubbish
I believe the story, dude is obviously schizophrenic. Mental illness is real sir. Even if it's fiction, I'd term it as historical fiction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.