Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52218 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by IbileIfe: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
kayttah:
I can totally relate. Ours breaks things he can easily lay his hands on, notably; stools and louvers. Pman died a lot time and our mum has been the only one taking care of us. This guy's case doesn't make the poor woman to sleep. Don't know if it's a mental condition or a spiritual case.
A psychopath.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CUMIN: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
wirinet:

So because he is on drugs, he should get away with arson and threats to his father? In that case the whole family better start worshipping him.

So at 24 someone should be giving him stipends out of fear? His mates are walking the streets looking for jobs or trying to further their education, you his family to continue funding his drug habits.

Like I said, it requires wisdom. You can't go out all war with him.
Shalom.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by AleAirHub(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm currently in that situation as in type right now, mine is my junior sister and funniest a enough we are just two. The experience is very horrible

Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by micflo28(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
You need an elder brother in the form of boyfriend that will reset him to factory setting. I have a younger brother like that too that after the beating he received from me when I took a machet and told him I he did not stop doing drugs, I will kill him and kill my self. He received sense and calmed down. He once took the famous mkpurumiri and threatened to kill my mum with a knife. My own madness started where his own stopped grin cheesy. Honestly, you need a big brother figure to set things right. He is taking advantage of your gender. Plus, your dad should be ready with policemen that will bundle him to the prison if he misbehaves. He is a man and should go and fend for himself. If he faces the reality of life, he will appreciate his family. Don’t worry, he is not into yahoo, he must be into drugs. If he was into yahoo, he would not be coming home to eat. Tell your dad to get the phone numbers of some police officers that will be readily available to bundle him to the station. Three nights in jail and he will have a rethink.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Mac12(f): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sis na soft hand naim cause am. My elder bro tried something similar, he almost gave my dad heart attack. Na so popsman send am go military, him brain don reset.

Meanwhile waybill hair give me na, i need am bad bad o. Do giveaway with the ones you are not using

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by KingAzari: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Cyntie55
[/quote]

Maybe I have watched too many episodes of Blood Relatives on Investigation Discovery but I feel that you guys are not safe in that house because murder occurs when greed and jealousy meet ment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by jrusky(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
The answer is henceforth your elder sis in Australia should stop sending money to him since to insult his father is the right way then all money towards him should be suspended indefinitely and mind you if he because of that want to turn criminal wish him well, dem no dey tell cripple say rain wan fall nah. Police e, DSS, EFCC dey dia dey wait for him.

He is a lazy boy his mates hustle and feed their parent. He is a stupid boy calling his father a SIMP.

Pls I have no chill for nonsense at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by kingthreat(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
omoadeleye:

Abeg commot for my mention jare.

Come and beat me
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by GetMeRight: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

Una don spoil him. I hope he turns out good for himself because the path is going down doesn't look good at all

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Mac12(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
micflo28:
You need an elder brother in the form of boyfriend that will reset him to factory setting. I have a younger brother like that too that after the beating he received from me when I took a machet and told him I he did not stop doing drugs, I will kill him and kill my self. He received sense and calmed down. He once took the famous mkpurumiri and threatened to kill my mum with a knife. My own madness started where his own stopped grin cheesy. Honestly, you need a big brother figure to set things right. He is taking advantage of your gender. Plus, your dad should be ready with policemen that will bundle him to the prison if he misbehaves. He is a man and should go and fend for himself. If he faces the reality of life, he will appreciate his family. Don’t worry, he is not into yahoo, he must be into drugs. If he was into yahoo, he would not be coming home to eat. Tell your dad to get the phone numbers of some police officers that will be readily available to bundle him to the station. Three nights in jail and he will have a rethink.

I swear, na big brother go handle am...

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

Mumu blogger/vlogger dey find content to post cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by teabully(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala sad angry he needs prayers and maybe your sister should stop giving him money, he is becoming lazy and wayward because he knows if he is not working, something must come somewhere. If you can relocate far from where he is. It's better you inform some military to come and teach him a lesson he will never forget, he should sign undertaking too because a man that could burn #70k in this Buhari regime can kill or burn all the house when you are asleep.
Bola has said it all, a man who can burn 70k he never worked for, can put fire to the house when you are all asleep

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Kokaine(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
I understand the sincere concern. Sometimes, been a last born does not give them the opportunity to understand life from the view of responsibility. They willfully dole out abuses to their older ones not realising how painful it is to be the recipient of the same. Imagine he had a junior brother just two years junior, and maybe a gym cat. That same person would respect himself because he would feel embarrassed if the junior one is the one giving him the ressering slap. Let him leave the house and start his life let's see how easily life bows down to peoples wishes and schemes. He's a child with the age of an adult. He was pampered and obviously spoilt as an only male child.
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Exceed15: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

When a woman narrates a story expect exaggeration. A boy who came out with 2:1 is not an unserious fellow. I wish we could hear from him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Jnjoku883(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Yes, I agree with him that u guys dont regard him. You dont love him as I think. I have been on this stage and i really know wat I need. No one in this world who doesnt need help even u or your brother. Have that mindset. I guess your brother has temper. Your father no do well at all. Y will ur father shift his attention to his daughters? Parents nowadays are fond of not giving equal love to all their chidren. Be close to all or be close to none. He feels cheated by his way of thinking. My spirit is telling me that u dont love him.
The way he spoke to ur sister is because of anger. Your brother dont have problem with you my dear. He has problem with his parents(father). Wat he needs is attention and contributions to the family if he is asked. Joining yahoo yahoo is because of lack of love from parent. Let him be given his right as the man of the house. Concern him with wat is his. If your sister is sending money, she should send his own to him. He is qualified ro recieve money. No matter what, if his take is 50k, let his abroad sister send 50k to him direct. To every only son, there is a unique right for them in the family. Give it to him. If he derail his own share, his eyes will open and reason with u.

Your brother really needs you guyz including ur parent attention and help. Know him and encourage him. See reason to what he say.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MrJibana: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Chaiii.
Too sad!
Sha, the unfortunate do happen to good people. He's been over pampered guess that's what is making him act up.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BananaPeel(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Your father should send him out of the house. He's old enough to be responsible for his irresponsible behaviours.
Secondly, your father should get soldiers around to teach him a lesson and to also sign an undertaking. He wants to be useless in life.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Floreate: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
My advice:

Apply wisdom.

Your sister be sending him money directly instead of through you, he's not a kid any more.

Also, be more polite while addressing him in real time, describing him as FOOL and IDIOT here speaks volume about what you can do with your tongue.

You described your sistwr as Big sis, but your younger bro as Indiot?

Like you don't know in the absence of your Dad, he's the rightful one to receive the dowry on your head?

I understand he's not well mannered, but don't try to square up to his misdemeanors, it won't yield positives.

Merry Christmas to you and all yours

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by tarantino1: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Galaxybar:

Don’t doubt it. People who don’t work for stuff handed to them are usually the most ungrateful and reckless. I know someone who threw an all expense trip to the UK to further her education as a nurse down the drain because her pastor said her husband is in Akure. Money for ticket and visa all gone. Ten years down the line she and the pastor are yet to discover which part of Akure the ordained husband is.

grin grin

Are you serious?

This one even hard to believe pass the main OP

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by fred04(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Make una send am abroad make him go rot in jail
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Life will teach him. Do as much to avoid him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Handsum64: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video
You normal so?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by MansoryMX(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

You people should inform community or better still get him arrested and tortured. That way he will have sense. You don’t handle such age with kid’s glove angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by GetMeRight: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

Does it matter if you believed it or not? You're inconsequential and so is what you believed and what you didn't
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Uchugba(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Exceed15 post=108786110[quote author=Jnjoku883:

Yes, I agree with him that u guys dont regard him. You dont love him as I think. I have been on this stage and i really know wat I need. No one in this world who doesnt need help even u or your brother. Have that mindset. I guess your brother has temper. Your father no do well at all. Y will ur father shift his attention to his daughters? Parents nowadays are fond of not giving equal love to all their chidren. Be close to all or be close to none. He feels cheated by his way of thinking. My spirit is telling me that u dont love him.
The way he spoke to ur sister is because of anger. Your brother dont have problem with you my dear. He has problem with his parents(father). Wat he needs is attention and contributions to the family if he is asked. Joining yahoo yahoo is because of lack of love from parent. Let him be given his right as the man of the house. Concern him with wat is his. If your sister is sending money, she should send his own to him. He is qualified ro recieve money. No matter what, if his take is 50k, let his abroad sister send 50k to him direct. To every only son, there is a unique right for them in the family. Give it to him. If he derail his own share, his eyes will open and reason with u.

Your brother really needs you guyz including ur parent attention and help. Know him and encourage him. See reason to what he say.
See this one saying Rubbish.......go and sit down jor

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by mediainc: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lack of discipline in the family is the cause of this.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tzar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Long story short, y’all over pampered the brat!
He is an entitled and lazy idiot.
You are also his problem too! Why will you give him extra from your own money without him needing it urgently? Why are you all borrowing him money senselessly knowing full well that he won’t repay?
STOP GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION THAT FUELS HIS MISDEMEANOR!
He will grow up with time. Just ignore him and quietly pray for him. Stop giving him money that you cannot tie to his growth and development.
Lastly, I have a strong feeling that he is using drugs. Investigate that angle & find help for him before he acts irrationally against you all.

Cyntie55:

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ezebunafo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
already going viral.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na family issue Sha..

My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. If you no mind o, you fit recommend me to your dad's friend.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Handsum64:

You normal so?

Ur mama normal so?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
GetMeRight:

Does it matter if you believed it or not? You're inconsequential and so is what you believed and what you didn't

Bleep you fool
Eastcoastboy:

Mumu blogger/vlogger dey find content to post cheesy cheesy

Its official u be mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.