Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) (50354 Views)

Cane Rat Caught With Trap / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Awise09(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow nice one, Merry Christmas
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by alakhumeorobo: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is a deer not entelope
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aremwayne:
This still doesn't change the fact that there are 50 million Kangaroos in Australia and only 1.5 million people in Eswatini. If the kangaroos are to invade Swaziland 1 citizen would have to fight 33 Kangaroos�

What if Nigeria invade swaziland grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Way4orward: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
How many time dis same person wan catch dis same antelope with same trap. Rubbish. Post something else OP
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by nymphomaniac(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
OP stays close to a forest reserve. That’s the only place his brother will see as much game as he does to post regularly on this forum. I’ll say either Okomu national Park or one of these forests in the Midwest spreading into south East Nigeria because antelopes and deer are found in the Sahel savannah region of the Midwest up to the south East.

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by blackbone989(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
The day I ate this stuff in Enugu state,it was so delicious that I beg my padi for more. Their bone strong n d smell it gives to egusi soup or ngwogwo is more than anything ever. I miss bush meat. Very sweet aroma they add to food
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by tfelicityk(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Christmas celebration don start from una end be that na
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mrlouis: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108730333:
Dem go do boil am chop by now.

Na dem....

BEFORE NKOR? HIM GO TROWAY AM?? DEM SWEAR FOR YOU WITH VULTURE MEAT??.

IF TO SAY YOU DEY GRILL THIS KIND MEAT, YOU FOR DON RELOCATE TO CANADA TEY TEY

4 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Stanleyville(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
sad

Mpkulunmiri
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
seanwilliam:
u go like food o.

I Dey imagine how u Dey dafun tolo tolo on that meat wey u no go see chop grin

cry cry no mind me, na my eyes see am, my mouth no touch am angry sad there is God lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by karzyharsky(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss

You nailed it 100%.....just dey...

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by okoroemeka(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Endangered species cool
that bush meat will be sold for not less than #30-40k,I used a truck to kill one excatly like this it was sold for #25k almost 3 years ago
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
flyinnizam:
As Christmas is approaching luck keeps shining on my brother as he brought home this big antelope. Please before you correct me that it is deer note that deer have antlers not horns. Make your research

Come and take your xmas share

Are there still female hunters nowadays?

I knew of one before but that was a long time ago
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by juwoonn(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your brother is like bokoharam to the animal world wink
Enjoy bro
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by newdawn2017(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
SportsHD:
Taxidermy your spoils
Why should he pls? He can do that to d head alone.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by newdawn2017(f): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
SportsHD:
Taxidermy your spoils
Why should he pls? He can do that to d head alone & eat d rest.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bashnigga(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Xmas meat don set...just butcher it & design ur freezer with it

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Xeedee: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Xmas don set for una
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mosopzy23: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
This guy and his imaginary brother. Oga na you dey kill all these animals jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by SuyaEater(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
SportsHD:
Taxidermy your spoils
Maybe in Nigeria but there over 1 million Antelope in Africa.

Nice catch those animals are delicious.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by charleoj(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what it's called English but it's closely related to Gazelle. In Yoruba, it's called Igala

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss
Nawa o grin grin

You don cook the meat for them already..

3 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mariangeles:
Omo! See game!
Christmas and new year meat don set be dat!

Your brother na skilled hunter.
As in eeh...If I see where i can buy this here eeh, Christmas is set... grin

Purely organic meat.

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by duro4chang(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Na your brother draw chalk for him body bah? wink Your Bros is a cross grained jujuman
That one na natural tatoo .
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by peppermint7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108730333:
Dem go do boil am chop by now.

Na dem....
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is like am the only one who doesn't eat any form of bush meat
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
What most nigerians are worried about is their stomach. Food and meat, nothing else. Very sad.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mycometp3(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
The meat no dey sweet like that ..
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mariangeles(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Munzy14:

As in eeh...If I see where i can buy this here eeh, Christmas is set... grin

Purely organic meat.

O kwa ya? cheesy

I wonder if the op brother sells some of his catch?
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mariangeles:

O kwa ya? cheesy

I wonder if the op brother sells some of his catch?
O nwere ike o..when I was serving in Abia, eji kwa m ahu hunters na egbu ma na ere kwa otutu anuohia ndi a...But then, I never cared unlike now.

Mgbe ahu m lota kowara my people, ha si m hapu Akuko..Na m zuta ka ha ahu. cheesy grin

I like to patronize such people nowadays..

On Monday I saw some little boys returning from fishing, ma si ha resi m azu ndi a gbutere..They were sooooo happy..All tilapia...They went straight for pepper soup. grin I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by TheMostComplex1: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Show all cooking
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by izubext007: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Christmas meat done show. No need for goat or chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.