Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) (50356 Views)

Cane Rat Caught With Trap / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss
You know better thing o Bola. This one alone can inspire a man to hustle harder in life.

Who no like enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Exceed15: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2021
Abeg enjoy your feast with your loved ones jare
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Das1mama: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss
Aunty abeg u get restaurant?
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Das1mama: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
B4 the end of this year may our Elder Brother Jesus set a trap to catch all our enemies IJN Amen...... Ehn ehn, no 4get to keep my share o...
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2021
A babe antelope ( a calf )
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Das1mama:
Aunty abeg u get restaurant?

I no get but I sabi better food grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
tunary:
You know better thing o Bola. This one alone can inspire a man to hustle harder in life.

Who no like enjoyment.

Abi na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Menace2Society(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
yemmywesey:
Animal that your brother should cross breed with a goat or ram, or taken his semen or ova and go and store its to gene pool bank, this is an endangered specie, but sapa for Nigeria nah only pepper soup you go just dey reason
kid u funny
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by SaintUlot: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
flyinnizam:
As Christmas is approaching luck keeps shining on my brother as he brought home this big antelope. Please before you correct me that it is deer note that deer have antlers not horns. Make your research

Come and take your xmas share

Kindly share the picture of the trap used to catch this, thanks
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by tafat: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Omo, see better meat na, if you smoke or fry this one, e go go with chin chin and Nescafe coffee o, if you want sef you can save your Nescafe coffee sachets and partake in their start with a win promo for a chance to win upto 200k in cash prizes.

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by tafat: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

Kindly share the picture of the trap used to catch this, thanks
e be like sey you wan go catch your own abi? grin
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Foundwealth001: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Your brother is one of the best hunters in Nigeria.
Reading about his expedition is a thing of joy.
I just woke up now and realized that I haven't checked your latest post about your brother pre-xmas hunting. No disappointment, you already posted the picture of the big Xmas antelope.
I hope he will get a buffalo or an elephant for his new year catch
Tell your brother that we love him.
Critics are not aware that hunting is profession.
God has given us the right over all animals to eat as meat.
Merry Xmas to your families.
A big gbosa x 7 for your brother.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Das1mama: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:

no b lie but u know say i cook pass u? My beans b like beans soup! Lol
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by cherishmichael: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Cool

#flyinnizam please contact me on my WhatsApp number, that email is no longer valid.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by cherishmichael: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Cool

#flyinnizam please contact me on my WhatsApp number, that email is no longer valid. cry
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Das1mama: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

Happy new year, i looked for u every where 2 have a taste of your delicacy but was unable to find u..... So when will i have it? I mean chicken o
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Happy new year, i looked for u every where 2 have a taste of your delicacy but was unable to find u..... So when will i have it? I mean chicken o

Come to Chicken republic challenge Ibadan to eat it wink wink only chicken with no rice cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Das1mama: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

Come to Chicken republic challenge Ibadan to eat it wink wink only chicken with no rice cheesy cheesy
Oh my, i will definitely appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.