Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) (50357 Views)

Cane Rat Caught With Trap / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by BnBgrillNG(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mariangeles(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Munzy14:

O nwere ike o..when I was serving in Abia, eji kwa m ahu hunters na egbu ma na ere kwa otutu anuohia ndi a...But then, I never cared unlike now.

Mgbe ahu m lota kowara my people, ha si m hapu Akuko..Na m zuta ka ha ahu. cheesy grin

O gbatahu gi n'obi ngwe ahu..

I like to patronize such people nowadays..

On Monday I saw some little boys returning from fishing, ma si ha resi m azu ndi a gbutere..They were sooooo happy..All tilapia...They went straight for pepper soup. grin I can't kill myself.

Nice. cheesy
Did they sell it at a fair price?
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mariangeles:

O gbatahu gi n'obi ngwe ahu..

Nice. cheesy
Did they sell it at a fair price?
A makwanu ihe m mege mgbe ahu...Mgbe ahu ndi ogbor m ka no cha university then... grin ma ya wuru mma m..ya si enyi calm down...Na because you finish school on time..

Yes little boys ha makwanu ego...I gave them 1k when they said brother nye anyi 800naira..
It was mainly to encourage them...

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:
cool with correct pounded yam with egusi or vegetable soup will be okay for Christmas, fried rice with plantain and the meat on it will be okay boxing day, you can do pepper soup in the evening or early morning to ease this cold weather kiss kiss
U sabi combination jare.......

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by shepherd316: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Are Nigerians aware at all that hunting also takes place in UK, US, Germany, UAE, Russia, etc? Ignorance wee not kill us sha. You people should go to Youtube and cure your ignorance, please.

bro wetin na, will not telling lie hinder you from making 2022, hunting takes place in UAE - who give UAE forest land for reserve.

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Truvelisback(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
flyinnizam:
As Christmas is approaching luck keeps shining on my brother as he brought home this big antelope. Please before you correct me that it is deer note that deer have antlers not horns. Make your research

Come and take your xmas share
U have already know the Nairaland Professors grin
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Ofadaman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
This your brother na Rambo o
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Indispensable85(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's a deer not antelope.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kwinity:
Brother wey u dey post pic of him. shey no be google get this photo ?
just shut up....why u go enter google go find exactly my type of photos
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
ensamy:
Nothing destroys a young man's destiny like this trap setting business in the village. He will forget that his mates are in the city hustling while he remains in the village enjoying bush meat, before he knows he will start having children in the village hmmm next join village masquerade group. He can never leave his village again grin grin angry
u are an idiot to think real life is like nollywood. we don't leave in a village. what we speak here is pidgin
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Way4orward:
How many time dis same person wan catch dis same antelope with same trap. Rubbish. Post something else OP
u are a fool if u thin I post same animal twice. my brother bring meat home 6days in a week if not 7 days. i chose not to post all
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mosopzy23:
This guy and his imaginary brother. Oga na you dey kill all these animals jare angry
keep Dreaming
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
charleoj:
I don't know what it's called English but it's closely related to Gazelle. In Yoruba, it's called Igala
its cape bushbuck in English
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mycometp3:
The meat no dey sweet like that ..
you are talking about deer not this one
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by gazza07(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
The poor innocent antelope deserves to live too. Stop the killing!
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Ezlynn: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is huge, everyone is trying to secure something big in preparation for the yuletide season, and the Start with a Win promo by Nescafe offers you a chance to win 200,000 Naira cash prize and other amazing gift items. See the caption below for T&C's.

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Nawa o grin grin

You don cook the meat for them already..

Na my eyes see am, my mouth no touch am cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Mariangeles(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Munzy14:

A makwanu ihe m mege mgbe ahu...Mgbe ahu ndi ogbor m ka no cha university then... grin ma ya wuru mma m..ya si enyi calm down...Na because you finish school on time..

Yes little boys ha makwanu ego...I gave them 1k when they said brother nye anyi 800naira..
It was mainly to encourage them...

cheesy

They will feel proud of themselves.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Syphax(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
flyinnizam:
u are an idiot to think real life is like nollywood. we don't leave in a village. what we speak here is pidgin
Which state is that?
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Kwinity(f): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
flyinnizam:
just shut up....why u go enter google go find exactly my type of photos
Read my comment again tell me if it requires an insult from you. Since u can’t differentiate fun from toxicity..I will not insult u back for no reason so bye..merry Christmas grin
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Maghan37: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Endangered species cool
No such thing for poorman, there is only endearment species.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by belovedaja(m): 12:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Endangered species cool

Endangered species, someone will not eat bushmeat again?
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by ddeola: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2021
He didn't catch it, he killed it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by yemmywesey(m): 1:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Animal that your brother should cross breed with a goat or ram, or taken his semen or ova and go and store its to gene pool bank, this is an endangered specie, but sapa for Nigeria nah only pepper soup you go just dey reason
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Annalise20(f): 3:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Awwn The Antelope could not see Christmas
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Enrymania: 4:07am On Dec 23, 2021

Its
A

Female

Deer
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by buchilino(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2021
PLZ FELLOW NIGERIANS, STOP KILLING N DESTROYING OUR WILDLIFE. BY NEXT YEAR, NOTHING WILL LEFT AGAIN.
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

cheesy

They will feel proud of themselves.
Exactly...about 7 of them...I pray sharing formula won't cause problem for them. grin

They reminded me of childhood and growing up by street..I looked at them, I saw big boys in the making well grounded with street orientations..

1 Like

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by IYANGBALI: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:

Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by havigold(f): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2021
flyinnizam:
As Christmas is approaching luck keeps shining on my brother as he brought home this big antelope. Please before you correct me that it is deer note that deer have antlers not horns. Make your research

Come and take your xmas share

Who talk say deer no dey cry for night, because we go kill am chop...
If you no Sabi manage am I beg , call me the food analyst ... na we get the work ....
The meat no need too much maggi , na only palm wine or alcohol , no SOFT DRINKS ooo.
Call me I dey wait ...
Re: Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) by Way4orward: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2021
You are an Antelope
flyinnizam:
u are a fool if u thin I post same animal twice. my brother bring meat home 6days in a week if not 7 days. i chose not to post all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.