Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U (4704 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / I Want To Know U Better N-joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2011
Its ok love. Anything for u my dear kiss

Yes, I live in a very very small island where there are alot of foreignors here. If you drive around, it will only take u one hour to round up the whole island. Thats how small it is LOL. grin grin grin

Over here, its either u become an accountant or u work for the oil and gas or u try owning your own business but usually drug dealers here would own business and no one else.

The alcohol here is very cheap too but other than that, the cost of living is very very expensive.

Im sorry, I was going to say USA to refer to Texas and New York didnt know I was thinking of Nigeria. LOL!

We Labuan people would mostly feel offended if we are called Kuala Lumpur citizens because we dont respect them and we look down on them sadly to say embarassed lipsrsealed

So where are u from?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2011
lolest .you look down upon your fellow country mates? Damn theres no good place in this world!!
So if u stand at the end of your island and I stand on the other end we can play badminton/lawn tennis very well?
That must be the coolest place on earth. shocked So you like know each other, as in everybody is smhow related to the other? grin
Any black fellows there? I am soo sure somebody found his way there.Dont joke with us Africans. wink
We just have a funny way of getting things done

So am from Somalia. A place called Mogadishu.
Damn I need to fasten this belts. I need to really blow sombody up now.
Lemmie check if the button for detonating the grenade is fuctioning well.Take cover RUN!!!!!!Potato RUUUUUN.
I warned you already.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAMN! GURL! U made me to almost pee in ma pants!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

No, I dont look down on them. Its them whom look down on us. For centuries, the west Malaysians (Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Selangor, Terengganu, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya) have always looked down on the Sabahans, Sarawakians and Labuan's. They call us less educated, they all think we live on trees and dont know how to use a computer. They think we only eat grass and drink stream water and so on. So when that statement came to us, we than look down on them cause unlike them, most of us could at least speak in proper ENglish and that most of us have been abroad to study.

So u know, thats the difference and that has caused us to fight.

Wow! U are from Somalia. Thats cooL! I hardy see a Somalian here on Nairaland. Are u dating a Nigerian? wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
They think YOU EAT GRASS?? damn .what d they think you are? Herbivores?? tell them to go chew wood!!
Anyway thts soo common everywhere.
Even we here in somalia, we discriminate against the dark ones you know.We bomb them daily!!
They call us wolalo or woriah's.
My family?? shhhh is pirate. Dont we just love doing our thing. We have all we need here, hijacked ships, we dont even have more space to park them.They feel our streets oops!! sorry we have no streets we have wht do we have? just roads or paths.
We are the most civilised nation in the world.We have all gadgets,tht can detect anything all the way to hell and back.
Would u like to come visit me in Mogadishu?
Use ship. I will welcome it to Mogshu.
wink wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
UPENDO!!! Are u serious? na waa for u. This sounds like u are from the Pirates of the Carribean! shocked shocked shocked tongue

Why would u want to bomb the darker ones? Is Iman not dark skin? sad

Someone told me that once u enter Somalia, you will never return. I think it was from Mrs Chima. Do you agree with that?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2011
grin grin grin
oh yeah she was very right.
you enter somalia, only 3 things are likely to happen to you

1. become a ter******
2. become a pirate
3. Die

This is land of extra terrestrial beings. Blood doesnt flow in our system. only gun powder.
Now wht's that noise again!! ok my neighbour's house just got bombed! damn.well i dint like him anyway, he ate my cat!
Then make sure u carry earplugs! u need them 24/7. we dnt have eardrums here.they got shattered long ago due to constant bombings and xplosions.
Come at ur OWN RISK. We are very friendly u know wink wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
Well, i must say. Ive always wanted to be a pirate. But not like Captain Hook rom Peter Pan maybe more like a jolly pirates that tells stories and jokes to the other pirates and maybe I need to carry ear plugs cause I also would like to sing and perform for the pirates there so I dont wanna loose my ear sight when singing for the pirates there. sad

But Im glad you guys have internet there despite all the bombing at least I can keep in touch with my family back home during breaks. wink

So when can I go there? How do I meet up with u? cheesy
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Okay so you made up your mind ? Good.
lemmie c. Malaysia and Somalia are like heaven and earth in terms of distance.
Just hop into MAS(ur airline) and get to SA
From there get into a KQ flight to Kenya.
Now the moment you land in Kenya,? let me know.
There are no scheduled flights to somalia.Only one thing flies in somalia.ie Missiles!!
I will find out which aircraft is carrying Khat' to somalia and make sure you get into one.
Other than that we wait for some NGO that hs to take supplies there.
Its safer travelling with cargo.cz 'khat is wht they chew on 24/7
once you land in somalia? you will see me smiling grin grin grin grin grin
Welcome to the land of the'brave' lolest. grin
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
What now Potato? Did I scare you? grin grin grin grin
I am only welcoming you to my country Lolest.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2011
My Birth-day was a glorious celebration. I celebrated it for My class-mates . The venue was UNILAG Faculty of Education hall.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsYam(f): 2:07am On Jun 26, 2011
Upendo,nope u did not scared me in anyways. Ive see worst but its ok lipsrsealed

Emeka, good to know that. How many birthday cakes have u eaten?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2011
shocked
The great evolution !!
Tell me dear. How does a potato become yam?
cry I miss potato. Yam is very tough and hard to digest.
By the way dont belive all tht I told u .I dont leave in Mogadishu.
Are you on skype??
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
Me tinks Ms. Yam is tryin 2 impersonate Ms. Potato ~~Ms. Potato come n prove me rite!!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsYam(f): 2:09am On Jun 27, 2011
Guys, I have been banned by the Spam bot since Friday thats why I had to use this ID in hope that they would unbanned me very soon.  embarassed

Upendo, u mean say u were just joking all this while?  shocked shocked shocked Nope sorry,. dear. I dont have skype but I do have YIM. Do you have YIM?

James, Bawo ni? So wa pa?  wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2011
Okay sorry 4 the ban.I thought u were perfoming somwhere. Yeah I was joking read btwn the lines.
I am from Africa though.
Now I have a question fr you.
'Why do guys here hurl insults at each other like its normal thing to do and they use real heavy words.I mean heavy infact I always wonder how smbody cud have taken time to form all that and spit it out? We r used to calling each other fool/silly/mad/stupid. I mean thats what people call each other!! when your angry at them.Now what I come across here shocked shocked.And why do they like abusing each other's mothers?Why mothers all the time? I swear am shocked.It's something tht people make fun of in my country for real.But I thought it was cz of those 'nollywood' films that depict nigerian women as very hostile and tough.
Now I read 4 myself and it cuts across borders.Or is it just jokes?
You guys know each other.I dnt have a clue who is who I just enjoy the forum.I think best thing is just to read but nt start threads. I hate to get personal.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Guys, I have been banned by the Spam bot since Friday thats why I had to use this ID in hope that they would unbanned me very soon.  embarassed

Upendo, u mean say u were just joking all this while?  shocked shocked shocked Nope sorry,. dear. I dont have skype but I do have YIM. Do you have YIM?

James, Bawo ni? So wa pa?  wink
~~lol @ 'bawo ni, sho wa pa?' neva knew u understand Yoruba. Datz kul. However, i'm nt into d Yoruba 'ish' thingy, coz i don't really understand d language. Bt, i've got sum1 2 translate it 4 me, n i understand, u mean, 'hw am i, hope i'm kul'? Yeah i'm kul. Tnx. I hope ur ban is lifted soonest!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2011
^^
what is that english u guys speak?
Its a mixture of english and nigerian?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2011
@Ms potato now ms yam; what was d last posting u made b4 being banned, was it off-topic?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

^^
what is that english u guys speak?
Its a mixture of english and nigerian?
@Upendo, yeah, it ain't English, its a Nigerian language called YORUBA, spoken mainly in d South/South-West of d country. N lyk u may knw d Yorubas are 1 of d largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. (d others are, Igbos n Hausas).
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2011
who are the muslims? I know theres south and north.North are muslims while south are christians and they are evr fighting,

Answer me this one.Why do you guys like hurling insults at each other? the crude insults abusing mothers etc?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
upendo 98:

Okay sorry 4 the ban.I thought u were perfoming somwhere. Yeah I was joking read btwn the lines.
I am from Africa though.
Now I have a question fr you.
'Why do guys here hurl insults at each other like its normal thing to do and they use real heavy words.I mean heavy infact I always wonder how smbody cud have taken time to form all that and spit it out? We r used to calling each other fool/silly/mad/silly. I mean thats what people call each other!! when your angry at them.Now what I come across here shocked shocked.And why do they like abusing each other's mothers?Why mothers all the time? I swear am shocked.It's something tht people make fun of in my country for real.But I thought it was cz of those 'nollywood' films that depict nigerian women as very hostile and tough.
Now I read 4 myself and it cuts across borders.Or is it just jokes?
You guys know each other.I dnt have a clue who is who I just enjoy the forum.I think best thing is just to read but nt start threads. I hate to get personal.

Upendo. Up till todasy you still no dey tell me which part of Africa you are from. Na waa for u. Its like me telling you Im from Asia. ASIA WHIA? ASIA! grin

And about the insults, let me guess, you created a thread and some posters insulted your thread? Hmmm. . . Well, I notice that its kinda of a common trend here. But Im sure 90% of them are always joking about it while another 10% woulds literally insult you just because they are cyberly jealous of you. Thats always the case but if I were you, if you think you could return the favor by jokingly replying those posters in a sarcastically funny way, by all means you should embrace it but if not, just ignore them and make like they are not worth your time.

It will take some time my dear. In time, you would be a professional in screening through every post quickly, replying those whom are good to u while ignoring those rotten apples
James-dman:

~~lol @ 'bawo ni, sho wa pa?' neva knew u understand Yoruba. Datz kul. However, i'm nt into d Yoruba 'ish' thingy, coz i don't really understand d language. Bt, i've got sum1 2 translate it 4 me, n i understand, u mean, 'hw am i, hope i'm kul'? Yeah i'm kul. Tnx. I hope your ban is lifted soonest!

Oops, Excuse my ignorance but what tribe are u?

Emeka 7.:

@Ms potato now ms yam; what was d last posting u made b4 being banned, was it off-topic?

I created a new thread on why Africans should not travel to Malaysia (I copied it from an email and than I think maybe its a sensitive topic I guess. But its all good cause Ive posted it on another forum.

upendo 98:

who are the muslims? I know theres south and north.North are muslims while south are christians and they are evr fighting,

Answer me this one.Why do you guys like hurling insults at each other? the crude insults abusing mothers etc?

I know the Muslims are usually the Hausa's
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
cool.Thanks

well its not even tht smbody insulted me.Although I have heard a nasty remark on my thread but thts normal cz it gives life to the thread.
I just wonder how guys insult each other the way u breathe in air and it doesnt seem like anything.
Its like a culture or something or some rite of passage.
nyway thts them.
I will let u know frm which corner I come from very soon.Just watch this space. wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Na waaa for u! sad
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ms. Potato is finally back!! Yeeepeee!! ~~*runs, jumps about, doin d somersalt n somersugar stunts*~~ lol. Don't mind me, i'm missin being a kid. @ms. Potato, i'm frm Benin. Bt, tel me, hw comes u understand Yoruba? @Upendo, d muslim thingy is complicated. Though most muslims re Hausas frm d North, we've got sum Yorubas frm d South, Igbiras n Igalas frm Kogi State, Idomas frm Benue State n Edos frm Edo State, who re all muslim. As 4 d insult, i'll say it's more of a 'way of lyf' tin. D neighbourhood u grow up in determines hw foul-mouthed u'll become. Most Nigerians, 1 time or d other, lived n worked in d 'streets' where insultive language n aggressive way of lyf is d norm. It's just lyk sum1 growin up in an African American hood in d US of A, he/she wil definitely have n use enough vile language. NB: I sent u a mail, u haven't reply yet.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Very good of u, We thank GOD.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 2:10am On Jun 28, 2011
James-dman:

Ms. Potato is finally back!! Yeeepeee!! ~~*runs, jumps about, doin d somersalt n somersugar stunts*~~ lol. Don't mind me, i'm missin being a kid. @ms. Potato, i'm frm Benin. Bt, tel me, hw comes u understand Yoruba?

Well, too many Nigerians in Malaysia thats why. Am trying to chase them out of this country if possible.

Emeka 7.:

Very good of u, We thank GOD.

I pray I wont fall Maga
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Thats good
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
D man
Where is that mail you kp refereng too?
I havent seen any no mail yet.Like I said am not secret agent.
My inbox is empty.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Upendo, seriously i sent u a mail, maybe u shuld check ur SPASM. If there is notin then i'll resend it.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
resend.theres nothing there.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
~~Okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here / A New Whatsapp Group Term: Love, Sex And Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.