Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U (4705 Views)

5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / I Want To Know U Better N-joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
~~9ice biography dere. Tnx. Egusi is melon seeds. Egusi soup is made frm melon seeds. The melon seeds are dried n d chaff that make up d outter coat is removed, leavin d white, dried melon seeds which are sold in commercial quantity. The soup is made frm d grinded melon seeds. Egusi soup is to a Nigerian, wat burger is to an American or noodles to a Chinese. For more info on hw d soup is made, check out diz thread on food section: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2885.0 html
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:11am On Jul 04, 2011
James-dman:

~~9ice biography dere. Tnx. Egusi is melon seeds. Egusi soup is made frm melon seeds. The melon seeds are dried n d chaff that make up d outter coat is removed, leavin d white, dried melon seeds which are sold in commercial quantity. The soup is made frm d grinded melon seeds. Egusi soup is to a Nigerian, wat burger is to an American or noodles to a Chinese. For more info on hw d soup is made, check out diz thread on food section: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2885.0 html

Egusi is my most favortie dish in the whole wide world especially if I eat Egusi soup with Pounded Yam  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2011
upendo 98:

grin grin
No dear u aint fat! you are 'fast' lol

I will look up for that somali song on youtube! gosh I hope I dont get blown trying to load!
oooh so you pay your bills too ? the your my sis! I also pay my rent/bills/food,thank God am not studying now so no fees for me tongue tongue
But your taste for music a somali song wht do they call their dance styles? shake booty pirate?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What do u mean by fast now? sad

Uhmmm. . . yeah. I kinda pay my bills. Ok, maybe not exactly but sumtimes I do pay my bills. embarassed lipsrsealed But as for my school fees, yes, I pay it my own. My taste of music is more towards rap, RnB and Pop. Dance style is called the yeye fowl dance style wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 5:35am On Jul 04, 2011
I am a little confused as to whether upendo is actually a grandmother; but in My own opinion, she is lovely.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2011
^^ grin grin
Thanks 4 the compliment.
Am a grandma yes. lipsrsealed

@POTATO LOL
Yeye fowl dance?? grin grin

you too eat egusi? i know fufu.is tht pouned yam?
fufu and pepper soup!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ Abi ooo. Every yeye fowl dance has no limits. U can dance anyways, anyhow while closing your eyes. The reason why you have to close your eyes is to avoid looking or watching others laughing or intulting at you. Yu must shake to the extreme without caring about what other people think. That is called the yeye fowl dance. wink

Yes, Fufu is Pounded Yam smiley
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2011
oh wow
cool thats my new style form now henceforth.
kudos to yeye.
Potato have u evr been to nigeria? how is the country like?
I know lagos is crowded,Abuja is like a new metropolitan though expensive to live in so I heard.
I hate the way they protray Africa at times.Every time they bring nigeria all they show is the muslims fighting the christians.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yes Ive been to lagos for a week but I didnt get to really enjoy the country much cause I was there to accompany my bf to do his business transation and also his business meetings sad I have to admit, the cost of living there is bloody expensive yet they are earning the average salary like us Malaysia earn. The hotel was so bloody expensive. And to take out money from an ATM is soooo ridiculously lonnnnggggggg and annoying. Im like WTF! And when I go visit his family home, can u believe it, most of the time there was no electricity. Im like Oh Lord. . . This is a culture shock! shocked shocked shocked However, I wanted to stay there longer like say 6 months cause I wanted to learn how to make hair and also how to cook more African dishes. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Speaking about Muslims fighting Christians they should show that here in Malaysia to let other countries know that this Malaysia is not all that so called Multiracial! angry angry angry
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
Talk of electricity.
How come evry time am taking to a nigerian on skype all off a sudden she/he says.My battery is down,theres a power failure.
I had to ask one why its such a common problem and he said thet whenevr he visits Abuja/lagos from abroad he doenst go to house he prefers the hotel cz they have backup! in the form of generators.
undecided
Why so yet they have all this Oil and a vibrant economy?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Well my dear, first of all the cost of living there is just too expensive. Fuel price is beyond expensive. Every house have a generator and they need to buy fuel in order to have electricity in the house. But one cannot continuously buy fuel for the whole day as it is too expensive. Thats why they hardly get constant electricity.

As rich as the country is in having alot of raw natural resources but the problem is the government body there is involve in a very very high corruption activity causing the locals there to suffer.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
A nigerian told me that in Nigeria Oil oozes out of people's backyards!!!
Confirm.I gt my buckets and pipes ready
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Ms. Potato diz ur Naija b.f don naturalise u finish. U're nw a Nigerian in white/yellow skin. ~~LOL.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
she 's a nigerian yeye
grin grin
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 2:50am On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

A nigerian told me that in Nigeria Oil oozes out of people's backyards!!!
Confirm.I gt my buckets and pipes ready

lmao! YEAH!!! grin grin grin But if I were u u dont wanna go there. grin grin grin lipsrsealed

James-dman:

@Ms. Potato diz your Naija b.f don naturalise u finish. U're nw a Nigerian in white/yellow skin. ~~LOL.

nahh. It wasnt my bf cause as far as I know, my bf has turned to chinko shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2011
@ potato I have 2 questions 4 u.

1. Would u recommend that I go live in nigeria? why and why not.
2. Do u really have a bf? grin grin grin I dont maybe u can give me tips.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

1. Would u recommend that I go live in nigeria? why and why not.

I heard that u are from America. To be honest with you, if I were u, better stick to your current lifestyle. Cause being American, its not easy to find genuine love especially from a 3rd world country where people would do anything to leave the country for a brighter future. I dont mean to say everyone is like that but statistic has proven that at least 90% of people from 3rd world countries do that. If I were u, better be safe than sorry. U have a bright future ahead of you, a good country to live, why turn back time and go back to a place where the water and electric is not even constant ? And the corruption if high too.!

upendo 98:

2. Do u really have a bf? grin grin grin I dont maybe u can give me tips.

Yes I do but when it comes to relationship, I am as good as not knowledgeable enough to advice anybody because this is my very very first relationship and I have no experiences with other men before this one. Am still learning on a day to day basis. But this my bf was first my very very best friend. We met in College and we hung out everyday. I knew all his ex gf's back than. And than after befriending him for like 4 years, on the 5th year, we started dating and this will be our 8th year knowing each other. So basically, he is the only guy Ive ever love in my life lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2011
grin grin grin
Am nt from America!! lol.
Been there, my employer is there but I just dont live there! my work is here dear,in Africa.
If choose a country to live in its not gonna be America but a European country.

Okay ur funny.thts soo cool.Well.Mine was like just like urs but it never worked out. The one I thought I loved broke my heart soo bad its still in the garage!! grin So am nt searching cz its still being worked on by the mechanic. I really enjoy being alone for now maybe to cover up for the stress I went thru.I need all the space in the world grin grin. I hate al these heartbreaks. I am better off alone now. wink wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Jamesdman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
~~ U're nt searching!! Datz kul, it's alwayz swit 2 fall SUDDENLY in love, when d right guy comes around, n i'm sure sooner or later Mr. RightGuy wil come around 2 mend ur broken heart. As 4 living in Nigeria, Nigeria is kul n a 9ice place 2 live, IF AND ONLY IF, U HAVE THE CASH 2 SPEND!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Upendo, oops! Sorry I thought you were from America embarassed lipsrsealed Ok, well, its like what James-dman said, if you want to live in Nigeria, u need to have alot of money. The country is just ridiculously expensive. Thats about it.

Awww. . . . Im so sorry my dear sad Heartbreaks is really really hard to get over it especially when you feel that time that he was the one sad I pray I dont have to go through it. I might just break down sad I pray you would a find a good man that loves you and you love him equally.
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
smiley
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by satani22: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
I am dat i am to make the difference
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
A good man is pretty hard to find potato.
I got this really big eyes that see beyond the surface.Looks can be very deceiving . Wait till my heart is out of the garage.
wink
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by satani22: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
Cant u marry me?
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
HAS ANYONE EVER PROPOSED ON NL?
shocked
Men ur soo daring!!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by satani22: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
Thk u and im serious
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^
What kind of seriousness is dat one¿
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2011
Upendo, U are right. If I loose this my bf I dont think I would want to find another love and start all over again. Its too tiring. But considering that Im a family oriented person and with my age, I do feel left out in a way. embarassed lipsrsealed

Satani, u are being too desperate and remember what I said about desperation?

Emeka, abi oo. Una tell him
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by Emeka72(m): 2:48am On Jul 06, 2011
^^
What kind of seriousness is dat one¿
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2011
Huh? How come u ask me the same question? ^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2011
grin grin grin

@ potato.
What is GBAM!
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by MsPotato(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Like BAM!!! U know that expression cheesy
Re: Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U by upendo98(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
Thnks.
Okay I think thts enough lessons.
Thanks a lot dear.You are a very good friend.
Open and sincere.
Stay well. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship. / Who Is Willing To Entertain Me On Here / A New Whatsapp Group Term: Love, Sex And Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.