Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? (3696 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Fxzboyz: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why is it that If a girl you’ve been toasting visits your house for the first time and you don’t make move to sex her or actually sex her she will start giving you attitude and never want to come again?
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
but your mum come and even came again!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by illicit(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
We don't make first moves anymore, especially on the first visit

Just be patient, she will make it....

2 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by diogo23: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
It seems you fall from sky, why are you bringing his mum into this?

21 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by OneCorner: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Oga get out if u no fit talk better tin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by ndi4luv(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
She came over yesterday and slept the night I tried making a move but she didn't reciprocate the move to have sex and I didn't want to force her or put pressure cause I'm not that kind of guy oo
She spent the whole night and we didn't do anything

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by EmzyT: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
It depends OP, If you can read a girl's body language, you'll be able to know if she's in the mood for it or nah

Aside that too, there are some words she might be using at that moment and that's a whole lot of green light!

Just be good at observing, watch the signs and you'd really know if she's in for it or nah smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by lenghtinny(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sometimes you just have to fall back or else na jail you dey joke with cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
diogo23:

This why i dislike him.
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by diogo23: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
This why i dislike him.
Just talk to him direct don't refer to his mum, my opinion though
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by arthurwillia(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Before you visit me, I go don clear you, we go lash o, if you no gree stay your house. To avoid story
Abeg no time

10 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Ofadaman(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2021
ndi4luv:
She came over yesterday and slept the night I tried making a move but she didn't reciprocate the move to have sex and I didn't want to force her or put pressure cause I'm not that kind of guy oo

She won't come back again, if she's spending the night with you, you have to disturb until she gives in. Why else is she spending the night if not for sex. What a waste of opportunity

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Lordedifice1: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Is like you don't respect your mom
Why would you call out his mom out
Abi na ashewo born you?
Be of good manners don't talk anyhow because you didn't see him face to face.
What is your problem?

4 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Well, for a girl visiting you for first time, make sure you both agree to sex on WhatsApp or text message.. pussy is the cheapest commodity in 2021.. no put yourself for troubke . If she comes around, no waste time to make the move, if she do strong head, no stress yourself, discharge her no time.. bone face, let her know u don’t have time for nonsense. But don’t appear desperate ..

I’m paying all types of giftcards and funds( PayPal , skrill. Etc ) . My rate is high . 100% reliable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nicepoker(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Have you treated your large nose disease?.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2021
You think sex could be the only reason for her coldness towards you? Sometimes I wonder what else goes on in your minds aside sex.

To start with your hospitality may be low on all levels, your room or sitting could stinks to high heaven. Who knows you may have a mouth odour that could make a carcass smell nice. And most importantly, her visit may end up being worthless for her as you have nothing intriguing, interesting and educating to offer.

Sex may not be it at all, and you all equating visit to getting intimate is very sickening!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by luvyaself95(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Na those days we make i dey make first move now if you even like me, you will have to toast me yourself i don't get your time so you have to crave for it and after i see how serious you're i will give it to you.

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Nicepoker:
Have you treated your large nose disease?.

your late dad die with the vaccine!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2021
diogo23:

That boy na pikin dey worry am..
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by OldNairalander(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Read her body language.
If She insists on no sex allow her.
We don't have enough judges now, awaiting trial inmates pass real prisoners now.
Talking from experience
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Pumpumking: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

u sound like the most inteligent in yor family.......edioooooooooot boy!!!(no oofenese) embarassed
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Pumpumking: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2021
illicit:
We don't make first moves anymore, especially on the first visit

Just be patient, she will make it....

^^^^^story angry
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Pumpumking: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Fxzboyz:
Why is it that If a girl you’ve been toasting visits your house for the first time and you don’t make move to sex her or actually sex her she will start giving you attitude and never want to come again?

Bro but y u scare to fokher on first date....u dont hav moiney? (No oofenese) undecided
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nicepoker(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your late dad die with the vaccine!!
young man just go and get yourself responsible. Enjoy yourself while it lasts. Low budget troll.
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Moeman: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
na how rape accusation dey take start, u 4 tell say una must lash before she come na
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Strugglingman: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:
fuu grin
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

u sound like the most inteligent in yor family.......edioooooooooot boy!!!(no oofenese) embarassed

I took after your mum bro
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=EFCCABUJApost=108746712]
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Aguilar(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
You have to make her want it. It shouldn't just happen because it's her first visit.
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by davillian(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fxzboyz:
What's my own I keep the whole thing outside until when the toto sure before I would allow her visit me at my crib.....
Hangout until I start to see her body language that she needs the D....
And I'm not missed a shot
Re: If You Don’t Bleep Her On First Visit? by Havesomesense(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
ndi4luv:

You won't see her again in your room over night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Love, Attraction or Infatuation: Which Comes First? / How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.