Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? (36517 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by IvarDboneless: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.
Bros just use style dey come close to the family no strings attached just like play.like play u go get hair sample for dna...good luck

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by vislabraye(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ask her if the baby is yours. You can't be sure she had not been sleeping with the guy she married even even though both of you were in a relationship.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=T0T0fucker post=108744441]
I don't know yet, but bro I really like to know if that child is mine.

ps: she's married already...so am not coming after her..it's the baby I like to know the truth.

I have prove to back my claim[/quote
If the proof is valid,act fast now to claim the baby if she's yours.
Forget my earlier statement, there is a heavy probability the child is yours, but wait till she is grown before acting.
At least you were even highly observant of the lady's behaviors while she was with you.
You are very responsible for taking this action, because not many men would do such.They would not give a damn about their blood being outside.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dear Op, to slap you dey hungry me and i really mean it. grin grin grin

If you are in a hurry to have your own baby, go get a lady pregnant properly or get married. The lady is married to another man, leave her alone and allow her and her family be. If the baby is yours, the truth will come out at the right time. For now, stay clear of the lady and her family. Don't push your luck too far.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by oshaosha2014(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Let sleeping dog lie. E get reason for that quote. I see you towing the unpleasant path. Keep sowing your wild oats my brother. People are out there ready to cater to them. Don't push this.

T0T0fucker:

so even though the baby is mine, I should let it be?

is that what you saying to me?

I should just let my blood go like that. ( I don't give a hoot about her)

it's the baby I want to know if it's mine or not.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by lahizak: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
ZBUGZY:
Oga when you no pay bride price, you wan use short court collect pikin.
If you wan spoil person own, na you own go spoil.
All the sperm wey you dey flush for toilet didn't matter to you. Come to think of it. Do you want a hoe you be the mother of ur child. That's if the child is yours.
Most of d response here dey shock me sha. What if he is d real father? What if later d so called yahoo boy discovered the child is not his? Wat if later the child discovered that his father is someone else out there? If the OP smart and he rly blive the baby might be his, let him call the lady aside and request a DNA fully paid by him. The husband doesn't even have to know about this and if the lady is very sure the guy is just been a bastard who have zero point, she should inform her husband abt it. This issue need to be trashed out now
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Saintmary(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Favfables1:

Doesn't he have the right to know whether or not the child is his own??

Ideally, he has the right, but to be realistic, he'll get little from this latest venture.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by oshaosha2014(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Leave a hoe alone and it will find its way HOEm.

T0T0fucker:

yes, I shouldn't have housed a hóe.. she will always be a hóe I Know that.

that's why when she left, I didn't give a hoot. but the recent happenings Is what's getting me worried.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by usagee36: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Haha and you thought she was having you alone? She had the other guy too in her circle period grin grin grin
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Corea4king(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
What ur fighting is right so that ur conscience can rest as well. But bear in mind that what ever way u choose to find the truth, MAKE SURE you will take the FULL responsibility of that girl if ur action cost her her marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Saintmary(f): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

so even though the baby is mine, I should let it be?

is that what you saying to me?

I should just let my blood go like that. ( I don't give a hoot about her)

She is the one who got pregnant, and she's the one who decided to keep it.

It's no longer any of your business.

11 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by josh6633: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I will advise u on what to do. Just make sure u get the a small cut of the child hair by paying someone to do the job for u. And after that u can do the DNA test . If u confirm and it shows clearly that is your child, then u can call her and tell her to tell her husband the truth and if she refused. U can call her husband to inform him of the new development. But don't tell them u have done the paternity test already.

I know her husband will abide to it. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by josh6633: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I will advise u on what to do. Just make sure u get a small cut of the child hair by paying someone to do the job for u secretly. And after that u can do the DNA test . If u confirm and it shows clearly that is your child, then u can call her and tell her to tell her husband the truth and if she refused. U can call her husband to inform him of the new development. But don't tell them u have done the paternity test already.

I know her husband will abide to it. Good luck
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I can never marry her, she knows that.

if that child is mine, I will like to take full responsibility for it....full custody....if she agrees.
it's my offsprings....
probably we can do court agreements or arrangements in respect to the child.( I think they is something in our constitution that says something like that)

she can go ahead with her life and marriage...
You are very responsible for seeking out the answer to whether the baby is yours or not.There is a heavy probability the child is yours, but wait till she is grown before acting.
You are very wise,being highly observant of the lady's behaviors while she was with you, and being conversant with women's reproductive cycle,as to calculate the period from your parting to the lady's marriage and childbirth.
Wish you best of luck in your quest.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by bukolabeauty09(f): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

After knowing the baby is yours, what's your next action? To take the baby from her and destroy her home or to just know if the baby is yours so as to prove that you can father a child.

Why not let her husband finds out by himself that the child isn't his than go ahead and destroy her home? At least If the husband finds out himself the Shame and blame would be on her.

Think twice before you act lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

if that child is mine, I will like to take full responsibility for it....full custody....if she agrees.
it's my offsprings....
probably we can do court agreements or arrangements in respect to the child.( I think they is something in our constitution that says something like that)

You are a real man bro.Not many who live the flexing life you once lived, would give a damn about their blood being outside.
Go for it,so your blood won't be fathered by another man while you are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Ade4God: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
I had my experience many years ago, dated this girl for about 6 years and she never for once missed her period, then another girl came into the picture, was ready to settle down, one thing led to another and she got pregnant. I invited the first girl for a farewell knack and afterwards told her about the pregnant lady. she has to move on and let me settle with the one that got pregnant for me. Few months after, i saw her with baby bump and when she got delivered of a baby girl (a month apart from my baby mama), i was cock sure the baby is mine. two year after, we met somewhere and i wanted to continue knacking her like we use to do in the past, she refused of course and i threatened her that the baby she gave to someone else is mine and i will come over to her house to proof partanity. The look on her face says it all.
My conscience will not allow me to push her and just decides to let go.
Lots of us cannot pass the DNA test and i will advice you let her be. When you are ready to settle down, yours will come your way and with children you will call yours.
i rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Rebic(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

it's my offsprings....

Have a chat with her about your observation and demand for a DNA test.

And insist on it since you're adamant that baby is yours.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Daxyd4realzy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bro, you hav every right to know if the child is yours or not.. Act now before it gets too late, firstly approach the babe with a DNA test privately, if she prove stubborn... You know the next thing to do.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Olam09(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

Bro, please you need to fight this now.. take her to court and sort for a dna test.. i know what I'm saying because in the nearest future you might lose custody of the child as the biological father. Don't fucking wait till the kid is grownup.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Susily(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Saintmary:

She is the one who got pregnant, and she's the one who decided to keep it.

It's no longer any of your business.

It's his business till he confirms the baby is not his

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Rebic(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
bukolabeauty09:

After knowing the baby is yours, what's your next action? To take the baby from her and destroy her home or to just know if the baby is yours so as to prove that you can father a child.

Why not let her husband finds out by himself that the child isn't his than go ahead and destroy her home? At least If the husband finds out himself the Shame and blame would be on her.

Think twice before you act lipsrsealed

Destroy her home?For asking what could be his?

Apply logic and remove that sentiment's cloud pls.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

it's my offsprings....

Full custody? You must be dreaming grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mercury12:
No be small matter be this.
Op u have the right to know if the child is truly yours or not. All needed here is a DNA test.
Women are guilty of these kinda stuff.
Women abeg make una dey give pregnancy to person wey get pregnancy Confusion everywhere.

Op if that child later turn out to be yours u better pray the court will grant u custody too else if you know women nature well I bet u will agree with me that she will use that child to frustrate your life.. So have a good plan, backup plans and make your moves.
Goodluck
If the child is his, Why will court grant him custody when the mother of the child is still alive and well? He will only be allowed to have visiting schedules with the child.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Corea4king:
What ur fighting is right so that ur conscience can rest as well. But bear in mind that what ever way u choose to find the truth, MAKE SURE you will take the FULL responsibility of that girl if ur action cost her her marriage.

take full reponsibility of the babe if/when her marriage crashes because she tried to hang a baby on the wrong man's neck?!?! are you people for real?

if the baby is the OP's and her marriage crashes, then she will only have her damn self to blame for that. nobody should marry her out of pity,... CO-PARENTING will be the only way to go here.

[img]https://c./uIBgBRBrTjMAAAAM/baby-angry.gif[/img]
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Tampiko(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oga park well. Why didn't you raise dust when she was still pregnant? Boy don't allow bitterness consume you to do the evil thing on your mind, it's not going to end well for you. Leave that woman and her family alone, lick your wounds and move on. I know it hurts when you see someone you once didn't value flourish, biko take heart na so life dey be some times. Allow this woman enjoy her life with her "yahoo" husband. #fightoffbitterness

10 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by bukolabeauty09(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rebic:

Destroy her home?For asking what could be his?

Apply logic and remove that sentiment's cloud pls.
Questioning the Baby's paternity will surely destroy the new built family or do you think after finding out the baby is for another man the husband will sit back and relax with the news.....besides he is not even ready to marry her and here is a man who accepted her......why not marry her when he can knack her raw before and he is here claiming father of a child. Had it been he knew she was pregnant when they were together I believe he will opt in for an abortion.

11 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

what a selfish thing to say...as usual, women are looking at this issue the failed way, and dont care if a man raises a child that aint his, so long as this woman remains "happily married".... what a failed mentality! in your mind, marriage is more important than anything else in this world, abi? smh!!!!

instead of thinking of your narrow minded issues, why dont you instead think of a child who is raised by a man that aint his/her biological father and/or a man who raises a child (for years) who aint his.

what is foolish about a man trying to do whats right in this life (or a child's life)? do you think it would be right for you to raise a child that you think was yours, but isnt?! wouldnt you (as the husband of this woman) want to know if the child was yours or his, if there was a tiny chance that it could be his?! stop being a hypocrite!
But you too analyze this thing na.
According to the OP, the lady is like a "Community girl" he met at a club. So, let's say she slept with up to 10 guys during the time she was with him, will all these 10 guys come and aks for DNA test too?

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by idu1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
whatda fuvka menh?

You got no case niggar.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by WillyDave: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

Op u have so much gut I swear. This may lead u to ur early grave if u are not careful. How can u reason like this? Honestly if am the husband of that girl, if I don't kill u one hand I will make ur life very miserable. U are a daft for trying to ruin that marriage. What right do u have over the child? Are u married to her mother. In some cultures, u can never claim a child except u are married to the mother. An irresponsible man like u wants to go and claim a child. Even if the child is yours at the end of the, can u care for him. You that like FLEXING pass ur life. The highest u can do is to send that baby to ur aged mother in the village when the child has a better option. You want to ruin the marriage and ruin the child's life too. If u like babies that much, go and do the right. Marry legitimately and have kids. Am sure that was how ur parents had u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:

But you too analyze this thing na.
According to the OP, the lady is like a "Community girl" he met at a club. So, let's say she slept with up to 10 guys during the time she was with him, will all these 10 guys come and aks for DNA test too?

if they all had sex with her during the possible time of conception....then OF COURSE THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE A DNA TEST! you too are looking at it with a failed mindset....which is that you wanna protect the integrity of this supposed olosho who has been sleeping with these 10 guys undercover. sadly, at the end of the day, only the welfare of the CHILD is important, aka finding who his/her biological is.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Saintmary(f): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Susily:

It's his business till he confirms the baby is not his

Oya follow him to the lady's house, let's see if they will not bathe you in
pepper-water.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.