Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? (36571 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pls guys am having this same issue
A girl we have lot and lot of sex between 17th to 21st March put to bed this 10th December after she claim she met her man in April.... I never plan destroying her but what if this is my child,she is staying in Delta with her guy and am base in Lagos but we do met in osun and she is currently in osun now... I called her and told her how I feel and even let her know if she give birth in December or to 5th of January, that the baby is mine and it all end up in big fight
Pls what can I do pls
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by biggie73(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I will only leave them when I confirm the child is not mine.
....since you have made up your mind, why disturb our peace? Satisfy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by WillyDave: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

whose this buffalo?

you think everyone is poor and wretched like your ancestors before you?

Ur name tells so much about you. Wrecked life looking for who to wreck his. Irresponsible buffalo. Grow up miumu

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by biggie73(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

so even though the baby is mine, I should let it be?

is that what you saying to me?

I should just let my blood go like that. ( I don't give a hoot about her)

it's the baby I want to know if it's mine or not.
....ok. Go start a problem you can't finish.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
MultiDot:
O'boy you are obviously the most foolish idiot I have read his his post on this forum. So just because you imagine the baby could be yours, you are planning to destroy a home? If I am the Lady's husband, even if the DNA proves the child is yours or not I will make sure that you never enjoy peace here on earth the whole of your life. I will so make life unbearable for you that you will crimp at the sight of a woman! In the first place who ever told you that making a woman pregnant is an assurance that the baby will be yours. Which Nigerian law supports that? You want to reap what you did not sow. You are so self centered that you have lost any iota of reasoning. Just pause awhile and think beyond your jaundiced self for once. Imagine the trauma you will put a lot of people through with your doomed and fatal dream of fatherhood! Cease from this wicked pursuit before you destroy yourself!

hahahaha.

because you realised you married a federal property.

hahahaha again.

I do pray your the guy
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by dannex4adx(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

Bro! Fight for your rights. Go and get a good lawyer for a good advice on the matter. From your narration here, the girl is wiser than you, she cleverly strategized the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
biggie73:
....since you have made up your mind, why disturb our peace? Satisfy yourself.
read the topic headline.... again.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i blame EVERYBODY in this crazy story....i just dragged the baby mama into it, as everyone is talking about the possible baby daddy and not baby mama. the fact that so many people on this thread are more concerned about her marriage being scattered than knowing who the bioligical father truly is, is what is amazing here. some people out there really have MISPLACED PRIORITIES in their lives!

I'm not sure people were not as concerned for him as they are for the marriage however, if his date is so wrong, what do you expect? I am sure with the amendment of the date, many will come up with ways to approach it.

The child is born into a marriage and he needs understand the constitution as well to know how best to navigate this if she isn't willing to go for a DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
jasminer:
Have u been divorced in naija?
lol, if he's jobless, he will sleep in prison till he forgets what she looks like

abeg stop making me laugh, no Nigerian court will send a man to jail because he is jobless and cant help a baby mama. let that court 1st decide how much this man should pay as upkeep, before thinking that a woman could just get up and say she wants a place to stay, and her babydaddy will just pay for it.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, what if the lady gets him killed? Will he claim the child in the grave?

people who live in FEAR are the worst of the worst....whatever this woman wanna do to him, let her do her worse....AND also let this man go all the way at the top to discover who the biological father of this child is.

See u shouldnt play with a snake no matter how small it looks

you are right that some women are snakes, and this story points to that. but people like LaLasticlala would tell you that, just as some people see snakes as dangerous venemous ermine, other deal with them as gentle pets or snacks. what works for Jide, may not work for Ahmed.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
biggie73:
....ok. Go start a problem you can't finish.
who says I can't finish what I started.

mr man not everyone is a weakling like you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Macstephenson01:
A girl we have lot and lot of sex between 17th to 21st March put to bed this 10th December after she claim she met her man in April.... I never plan destroying her but what if this is my child,she is staying in Delta with her guy and am base in Lagos but we do met in osun and she is currently in osun now... I called her and told her how I feel and even let her know if she give birth in December or to 5th of January, that the baby is mine and it all end up in big fight
Pls what can I do pls

Ask for a DNA to bring closure to this.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
MultiDot:
O'boy you are obviously the most foolish idiot I have read his his post on this forum. So just because you imagine the baby could be yours, you are planning to destroy a home? If I am the Lady's husband, even if the DNA proves the child is yours or not I will make sure that you never enjoy peace here on earth the whole of your life. I will so make life unbearable for you that you will crimp at the sight of a woman! In the first place who ever told you that making a woman pregnant is an assurance that the baby will be yours. Which Nigerian law supports that? You want to reap what you did not sow. You are so self centered that you have lost any iota of reasoning. Just pause awhile and think beyond your jaundiced self for once. Imagine the trauma you will put a lot of people through with your doomed and fatal dream of fatherhood! Cease from this wicked pursuit before you destroy yourself!
pls boss, u mean he should just look away, what if the yahoo guy later raise the child and discover later and if u are in his shoe what will I do... do u have a child now,if yes,Imagine someone being her father when u the real father is alive and know the girl is urz

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
dannex4adx:

Bro! Fight for your rights. Go and get a good lawyer for a good advice on the matter. From your narration here, the girl is wiser than you, she cleverly strategized the whole thing.
yes bro.

she herself always keeps tab on anything I do, even after she got married and pregnant.

most things I won't say here.

I know I have a case....am just thinking if I should give it a little time.
like wait for a more physical prove.

like the baby facial structure...

that's what I came here to ask of, am not paying attentions to different threats from weak men here who are ready to claim children that are not theirs never.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by WillyDave: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Macstephenson01:
Pls what can I do pls

Leave her, her husband and the child alone. Go and get a wife and start your own family. U people are hell bent on destroying marriages. While you were sleeping with her, her husband or even someone else was also sleeping with him. That child could be anybody's child. But since she is happily married, leave them alone before God will punish u and the op.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
I'm not sure people were not as concerned for him as they are for the marriage however, if his date is so wrong, what do you expect? I am sure with the amendment of the date, many will come up with ways to approach it.

The child is born into a marriage and he needs understand the constitution as well to know how best to navigate this if she isn't willing to go for a DNA.

as his possible child, he should do whats right FOR THAT CHILD, nobody else. ...and as we all know that knowing your biological father is the best for a child, let him take this issue all the way up. a DNA test must be carried out, by fire or by force.

the important point here is that... the child wasnt conceived under marriage.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by biggie73(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

who says I can't finish what I started.

mr man not everyone is a weakling like you.

...ok, I wish you well...
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by shedy03(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I will only leave them when I confirm the child is not mine.
I think she could not get d yahoo dude to impregnant her, so, she got u to impregnate her. And she is using the pregnancy to trap the yahoo dude. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:

sir this silly girl won't want to do that, and if I call her am not sure she will want us to talk things between ourself.... I deleted her dad's number this last August when I visited him just to cut all my tie with her but I can still get it back. Is it advisable if I call her dad and let him know what is happening
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by biggie73(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

read the topic headline.... again.
...you know I am an illiterate...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:

sir this girl won't want to do that, and if I call her am not sure she will want us to talk things between ourself.... I deleted her dad's number this last August when I visited him just to cut all my tie with her but I can still get it back. Is it advisable if I call her dad and let him know what is happening
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by stormybabe007(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Because pregnancy can be 42weeks, not all pregnancy is born at exactly 9months (36weeks)
Favfables1:

How can you be so sure??
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Handsomebb: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
chatinent:

You go sha like trouble pass fight.
You got entangled with democracy and you felt democracy was only sleeping with you?

Democracy who was looking for the nearest entrance to marriage yet you were all for the orgasm?

Huncle, until you have a biological evidence, don't go and ruin a marriage that she will later come and kill you.
nice one. how is he even sure the lady wasnt seeing the guy (having sex) with him before she finally left him for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
I stand with Totofucker.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

as his possible child, he should do whats right FOR THAT CHILD, nobody else. ...and as we all know that knowing your biological father is the best for a child, let him take this issue all the way up. a DNA test must be carried out, by fire or by force.

the important point here is that... the child wasnt conceived under marriage.

But was born in a marriage. I am all for the DNA but he needs understand the terrain if he wants to win the battle.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by NickD(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

disdain for a girl I met in the club? she was the one who got attached in the first place and I welcomed her..she thought she can tame me... like I said before... I flex alot... you ought to know what cause our issue...I was never going to wife her... then tell me why do you think am trying to scatter her marriage.

bros talk well.

I don't hate her, I wished her well when she stops coming to my place...all this your saying makes no sense

those saying I should leave the baby and move on, I can't.
I will like to know if that child is mine or not..(infact am 100% sure it could be mine) because we did spend alot of time together.

am not a simp, .it's the baby am after... besides she's married already.
And if you pursue this and it turns out the baby isn't yours...what then? You would've ended up destroying her home. Guy use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Athena4444: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I can never marry her, she knows that.

if that child is mine, I will like to take full responsibility for it....full custody....if she agrees.
it's my offsprings....
probably we can do court agreements or arrangements in respect to the child.( I think they is something in our constitution that says something like that)

she can go ahead with her life and marriage...
Either you're incredibly dense or this story is made up.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
But was born in a marriage. I am all for the DNA but he needs understand the terrain if he wants to win the battle.

thats why i initially wrote that he should approach her quietly and have this dna test done undercover as to not mess with her own life... but regardless of her situation, they need to know who the biological father truly is.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
WillyDave:

Leave her, her husband and the child alone. Go and get a wife and start your own family. U people are hell bent on destroying marriages. While you were sleeping with her, her husband or even someone else was also sleeping with him. That child could be anybody's child. But since she is happily married, leave them alone before God will punish u and the op.
bro get brain now .. .Destroying who's home. ..If I want to I would have since after the child's birth but am concerned about the innocent guy.. .. she still call me till August when I blast her to concentrate on her family. .. but unknown to me that I might be responsible for the pregnancy.... The girl that pin pregnancy to her blood brother after her yahoo boyfriend japa can do anything

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by GboyegaD(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Macstephenson01:
sir this girl won't want to do that, and if I call her am not sure she will want us to talk things between ourself.... I deleted her dad's number this last August when I visited him just to cut all my tie with her but I can still get it back. Is it advisable if I call her dad and let him know what is happening

Did you seek the dad's consent to spread her legs and flip her like a burger? If you did not, handle your case without involving him.

Call her and tell her straight up you would like to have a DNA done on the child for closure. Choose the lap and pay for their transport fare to meet you at the lab on the day you both choose.

If she isn't consenting, let her know you wouldn't be scared of a legal tussle. Before you do this, please go read up the law on children born into a marriage to know what your rights are and how you can navigate in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Macstephenson01:
Pls what can I do pls

[img]https://c./kpHWysbAmn4AAAAM/djkhaled-dancing.gif[/img]
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Germi9: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

disdain for a girl I met in the club? she was the one who got attached in the first place and I welcomed her..she thought she can tame me... like I said before... I flex alot... you ought to know what cause our issue...I was never going to wife her... then tell me why do you think am trying to scatter her marriage.

bros talk well.

I don't hate her, I wished her well when she stops coming to my place...all this your saying makes no sense

those saying I should leave the baby and move on, I can't.
I will like to know if that child is mine or not..(infact am 100% sure it could be mine) because we did spend alot of time together.

am not a simp, .it's the baby am after... besides she's married already.
I like you for been sensitive enough,just give it time and watch the child grow and then watch the resemblance and behavior,surely blood is thicker than water.. what is the sex of the child ?you fit even use style ask the mama jokingly and observe her reaction
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Macstephenson01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:

Did you seek the dad's consent to spread her legs and flip her like a burger? If you did not, handle your case without involving him.

Call her and tell her straight up you would like to have a DNA done on the child for closure. Choose the lap and pay for their transport fare to meet you at the lab on the day you both choose.

If she isn't consenting, let her know you wouldn't be scared of a legal tussle. Before you do this, please go read up the law on children born into a marriage to know what your rights are and how you can navigate in this situation.
thank bro, she is not married and not even engaged. .. this is case of u impregnate me I be ur wife... Tomorrow is the naming I will call her tomorrow and call a public prosecutor that know us together for follow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Mummy In The House!!! Lets Discuss Our Babies Food Here. / My Ex Or My New Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.