Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? (36568 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Exceed15: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thread carefully because right now you are emotionally imbalance. Calm down and let time tell.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Repu2244(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

yes, I shouldn't have housed a hóe.. she will always be a hóe I Know that.

that's why when she left, I didn't give a hoot. but the recent happenings Is what's getting me worried.

Guy you be real Mumu, like big Mumu
Abeg gettat

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i blame EVERYBODY in this crazy story....i just dragged the baby mama into it, as everyone is talking about the possible baby daddy and not baby mama. the fact that so many people on this thread are more concerned about her marriage being scattered than knowing who the bioligical father truly is, is what is amazing here. some people out there really have MISPLACED PRIORITIES in their lives!
You really need to read the OPs comments on this thread so that you will know he is only doing all this because he's hurt she's married to someone else, he has Ego issues and that's what is eating him up. Let him quietly approach the girl and ask her for a DNA test as regards his doubts and he SHOULD NOT involve her husband or family into it because if in the end the baby isn't his, he would have already planted a seed of mistrust in her marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by hobat4cash(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
You want to use one stone and kill two birds.. I'm trying to advice you but I want you to answer this question honestly...... what if the child turns out not to be your child how do you intend to repair the damages you will cause to the young family because if it's me I will make sure it's cost your life ..... sometimes we let go because we can't have everything

Trash, na only you sabi kill person abi? U be God shey? Na people like you dey father another man pikin.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

yes, I shouldn't have housed a hóe.. she will always be a hóe I Know that.

that's why when she left, I didn't give a hoot. but the recent happenings Is what's getting me worried.
Cc MrBrownJay1, see one of his comments. Doesn't this sound like a pained egoistic man?

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by princewarri1985: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bro If the child is yours, he or she will definately have one characteristic of your facial feature just go to her facebook or watsapp profile to see the baby face, about 10 years ago i traveled to lagos and had a fling with this girl for a week and return back to warri and cut every ties with her, 5 months later she called me and told me she was pregnant, i threatened her on the phone and warned her not call my line again, her mother called me again that she has given birth as a sharp warri boy i told her the baby is not mine, i had a dream because of the dream and curiosity i traveled to lagos, WHEN I SAW HER FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES BECAUSE IT FELT LIKE I WAS LOOKING AT MYSELF IN A MIRROR, I HELD HER IN MY HANDS ALL THROUGH THE DAY AND I REFUSED TO LET GO AND I TOOK RESPONSIBILITY IMMEDIATELY, bro! My advice for you is for you to do a dna test if the child does not have your facial feature and if it's yours then take full responsibility, because blood is thicker than water!

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
WillyDave:

Op u have so much gut I swear. This may lead u to ur early grave if u are not careful. How can u reason like this? Honestly if am the husband of that girl, if I don't kill u one hand I will make ur life very miserable. U are a daft for trying to ruin that marriage. What right do u have over the child? Are u married to her mother. In some cultures, u can never claim a child except u are married to the mother. An irresponsible man like u wants to go and claim a child. Even if the child is yours at the end of the, can u care for him. You that like FLEXING pass ur life. The highest u can do is to send that baby to ur aged mother in the village when the child has a better option. You want to ruin the marriage and ruin the child's life too. If u like babies that much, go and do the right. Marry legitimately and have kids. Am sure that was how ur parents had u.

see dudes talking with their misplaced egos....so your new wife possibly has a baby by another man, so you'd rather pretend that all is well in your marriage and that the baby is yours (while denying the biological father his rightful place) instead of doing whats right?!?!?!?! you would even think of attacking this guy, simply because he fukced her before you....
some men sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
WillyDave:

Op u have so much gut I swear. This may lead u to ur early grave if u are not careful. How can u reason like this? Honestly if am the husband of that girl, if I don't kill u one hand I will make ur life very miserable. U are a daft for trying to ruin that marriage. What right do u have over the child? Are u married to her mother. In some cultures, u can never claim a child except u are married to the mother. An irresponsible man like u wants to go and claim a child. Even if the child is yours at the end of the, can u care for him. You that like FLEXING pass ur life. The highest u can do is to send that baby to ur aged mother in the village when the child has a better option. You want to ruin the marriage and ruin the child's life too. If u like babies that much, go and do the right. Marry legitimately and have kids. Am sure that was how ur parents had u.

whose this buffalo?

you think everyone is poor and wretched like your ancestors before you?

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Sotland: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Even if you are responsible for the pregnancy.. Did you pay her brideprice? Or you think you can go about impregnating someone's daughter and then come forth to claim the child, where is that done?

Oga you are just a sperm donor.. Don't go about trying to be asunder between the couples. You will surely have yourself to be blamed.

Imagine, you didn't pay brideprice and you want to claim a child.. Try that with some family and see yourself rot in jail..

T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:
Cc MrBrownJay1, see one of his comments. Doesn't this sound like a pained egoistic man?

if thats how he viewed this woman all along, do you actually believe he should suddenly change now, simply because she may be his baby mama?! if a woman was indeed a low dirty hoe before getting pregnant, does she become a saint, simply because she got pregnant?!?!?! or, because she is now married, her past has suddenly vanished?!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if they all had sex with her during the possible time of conception....then OF COURSE THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE A DNA TEST! you too are looking at it with a failed mindset....which is that you wanna protect the integrity of this supposed olosho who has been sleeping with these 10 guys undercover. sadly, at the end of the day, only the welfare of the CHILD is important, aka finding who his/her biological is.
OH so he didn't knkw she was an Olosho before he had sex with her RAW abi? No wonder, Birds of the same feather

5 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:

You really need to read the OPs comments on this thread so that you will know he is only doing all this because he's hurt she's married to someone else, he has Ego issues and that's what is eating him up. Let him quietly approach the girl and ask her for a DNA test as regards his doubts and he SHOULD NOT involve her husband or family into it because if in the end the baby isn't his, he would have already planted a seed of mistrust in her marriage.
hurt?
hahahaha.

This virgina people self.....am hurt because a girl picked from the club stopped getting attached to me.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by jasminer: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

take full reponsibility of the babe if/when her marriage crashes because she tried to hang a baby on the wrong man's neck?!?! are you people for real?

if the baby is the OP's and her marriage crashes, then she will only have her damn self to blame for that. nobody should marry her out of pity,... CO-PARENTING will be the only way to go here.

[img]https://c./uIBgBRBrTjMAAAAM/baby-angry.gif[/img]

If the baby is his and her marriage crashes, he will be compelled to provide an apartment and pay her half of his salary monthly with visisting rights only, you cant share custody of a child thats being breastfed, you can only visit.

That woman will deal with him with everything she's got

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:

the reason why the OP wanna do this isnt important to me, so long as EVERYONE knows who the biological father of the baby truly is...
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

hurt?
hahahaha.

This virgina people self.....am hurt because a girl picked from the club stopped getting attached to me.
The way you keep describing this lady in question shows you are hurt. You keep calling her a Hóe, an Olsoho, "you picked her up form the club", those are lines from a pained egoistic man.

Approach her and ask for a DNA test to be done, just leave her husband out of it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by CALCULUS16: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Some men and fornication. This is when u will knw that Peace that come from being pure is better than Pleasure from lewdness.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
jasminer:
If the baby is his and her marriage crashes, he will be compelled to provide an apartment and pay her half of his salary monthly with visisting rights only, you cant share custody of a child thats being breastfed, you can only visit.

That woman will deal with him with everything she's got

in the west possibly, in 9ja, HELL NO! but hey, what if he is jobless? are you saying that if a man is jobless, he shouldnt claim his rightful heir, and instead let some stranger claim his biological child as theirs?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the reason why the OP wanna do this isnt important to me, so long as EVERYONE knows who the biological father of the baby truly is...
Funny enough, everyone won't know who the true father of the child is. He should go for a DNA test, if the child isn't his then he should move on and mind his business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by T0T0fucker: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sotland:
Even if you are responsible for the pregnancy.. Did you pay her brideprice? Or you think you can go about impregnating someone's daughter and then come forth to claim the child, where is that done?

Oga you are just a sperm donor.. Don't go about trying to be asunder between the couples. You will surely have yourself to be blamed.

Imagine, you didn't pay brideprice and you want to claim a child.. Try that with some family and see yourself rot in jail..

that's if they have the power to put me in jail... think with your sense...not with your anus.

she's an adult am an adult.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:

Funny enough, everyone won't know who the true father of the child is. He should go for a DNA test, if the child isn't his then he should move on and mind his business

true...and thats why i said that they need to do a DNA test "quietly" 1st.
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by EhischemNg: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I can never marry her, she knows that.

if that child is mine, I will like to take full responsibility for it....full custody....if she agrees.
it's my offsprings....
probably we can do court agreements or arrangements in respect to the child.( I think they is something in our constitution that says something like that)

she can go ahead with her life and marriage...

Everything u jux said here shows how selfish u are.....You focused more on what u wanna do and not how it might affect her life or marriage

(If she agrees)....If she wants u anywhere close to her child she would have told u before now....Yes it is her child cos it may have been ur sperm but you guys weren't legally married..

If she were an Igbo girl the child would automatically belong to her father pending when u pay her bride price...

If she had also told u of the pregnancy u would have either told her to abort it, Rejected it, and still carried your self to Nairaland to say how a girl wants to hold u Ransome with a child.

Mr man u werent dere all tru the pregnancy but now want to take full custody of the child...did it ever occurred to u DT she could have died during childbirth?? Or had life threatening complications??

I am sure u would have been among the first ppl to type RIP and wouldn't care about the child being yours or not..

It all boils down to ur sickening ego...
FEELING USED neglecting the fact u have used lot of women all in the name of your lifestyle,
she is happily married to a rich guy and u are single till God knows when and she is of good health to taunts u crazy with her status....

You don't give a shit about her yet supposedly go check her status..because u no get job

Regardless of wat u end up doing jux know she outsmarted u once and she can again also dt ds time u might not get the ego and to rant online even with ur so called BLOCK

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:
OH so he didn't knkw she was an Olosho before he had sex with her RAW abi? No wonder, Birds of the same feather

so you dont know that some men out there have unprotected sex with oloshos? some even go down on them and lick that community toto finish.... to each their own madness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if thats how he viewed this woman all along, do you actually believe he should suddenly change now, simply because she may be his baby mama?! if a woman was indeed a low dirty hoe before getting pregnant, does she become a saint, simply because she got pregnant?!?!?! or, because she is now married, her past has suddenly vanished?!
And if this OP in question was married, would his past also be revisited especially now that he MIGHT have impregnated someone else? Would his promiscuity also be revisited if he was married?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Susily(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Oya follow him to the lady's house, let's see if they will not bathe you in
pepper-water.

Thats his burden, and he's determined to find out if the baby is his. That's all that matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

true...and thats why i said that they need to do a DNA test "quietly" 1st.
Exactly, QUIETLY but OP is already sounding like someone going in to wage a war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:
Exactly, QUIETLY but OP is already sounding like someone going in to wage a war

he may know something we dont....but if she refuses the quiet DNA test, then an all out war is what any man should go after.

1 Like

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simran94:
And if this OP in question was married, would his past also be revisited especially now that he MIGHT have impregnated someone else? Would his promiscuity also be revisited if he was married?

if a man needs to do what is right, then yes, just as he may scatter her marriage, it may also scatter his,
Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by BabaCommander: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:
good day all,

I really do need your mature opinions on this issue, I'm a young man in my early 30s. due to my personality am the kind of guy that flex alot. night life parties, clubbing and the rest.sometime last year I happened to be at the club, just like any other day..I took a girl home. (one night stand) we had sex and in the morning she left after I sorted her out.

She took my number though and from there we started chatting, due to how we clicked easily.. just like every other guy..I decided turn her to a friend with benefits...from friend with benefits....she started acting all up like a girlfriend. (coming to my house to pass the night and she can decide to leave whenever she wants) during this period, we had consexual sex raw because I was beginning to trust her a little.... that she wasn't really that bad.

Fast forward to the ending March this year, one issue led to another...and she stopped coming to my house...though we still talked sometimes on phone... later I got to know she got hooked with one rich yahoo boy.( which I didn't Care, because me na block on my own)

Next thing I saw on her whatsapp status was her traditional introduction rights, inviting her friends and well wishers, I congratulated her and moved on. after some time I saw her upload a pics of her baby bump.

Na wa o, na so it dey quick, fast forward to yesterday evening she just put to birth... which she also sent on her whatsapp status. retweeting her friends who congratulated her on her status.

Now, I haven't congratulated her yet, this has got me worried.. thinking.... "WHAT IF THIS CHILD IS MINE" I have every reason to believe it's mine.

1) calculating the month we broke up and had sex last to this December she gave birth is like few days pass 9 months.

2) the way she acted on the issue that made her stop coming to my place again... showed she already had this planned out (picked the yahoo boy over me because she knows am not going wife her...due to how we met )

3) the baby she uploaded is quite fair, and I also am fair in complexion. (her man is black)

With this I have every reason to believe that child might be mine.... but am really confused don't know what to do... have been thinking ever since yesterday night.

Can I fight this now or I should wait till the baby is grown?

Moving on when I know I have a child somewhere, my offsprings is not an option.. because I feel scammed already.

You no 1 point is invalid.
Gestation period rarely last 9 months.

It's calculated in weeks, and 40 weeks is 9 months. But birth occured from as early as 32 weeks. Please, tread with caution.

As for the complexion, even a would be dark skin baby could appear fair. Moreover, the child could take after an extend family member on both sides on pysiology. Again I will caution you to tread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by jasminer: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

in the west possibly, in 9ja, HELL NO! but hey, what if he is jobless? are you saying that if a man is jobless, he shouldnt claim his rightful heir, and instead let some stranger claim his biological child as theirs?!?!?!?!?!

Have u been divorced in naija?
lol, if he's jobless, he will sleep in prison till he forgets what she looks like

Wisdom is profitable to direct, what if the lady gets him killed? Will he claim the child in the grave?

See u shouldnt play with a snake no matter how small it looks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by biggie73(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
I understand how you feel about wanting to be responsible to your kids. But then she didn't tell you you are an option. Why look for trouble? Just ignore. Just have your DNA fee ready for the future. Don't fight it.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by WillyDave: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
T0T0fucker:

whose this buffalo?

you think everyone is poor and wretched like your ancestors before you?

Ur need tells so much about you. Irresponsible buffalo.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Fight This Now Or Wait Till The Baby Is Grown? by MultiDot: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
O'boy you are obviously the most foolish idiot I have read his his post on this forum. So just because you imagine the baby could be yours, you are planning to destroy a home? If I am the Lady's husband, even if the DNA proves the child is yours or not I will make sure that you never enjoy peace here on earth the whole of your life. I will so make life unbearable for you that you will crimp at the sight of a woman! In the first place who ever told you that making a woman pregnant is an assurance that the baby will be yours. Which Nigerian law supports that? You want to reap what you did not sow. You are so self centered that you have lost any iota of reasoning. Just pause awhile and think beyond your jaundiced self for once. Imagine the trauma you will put a lot of people through with your doomed and fatal dream of fatherhood! Cease from this wicked pursuit before you destroy yourself!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / My Ex Or My New Man? / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.