Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (67688 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by uniqueboi1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Afonja people will now tell us how she will never be able to nack again, or how who nack go meet his end. Una dads.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
I had always known it won't last.

what biz has light and darkness got together?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ivolt: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
She didn't give any reason.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Lamasta(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
I wish her all the best in her new adventure
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Hakintoyey(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
relaxandsmile:
As much as men want to be responsible,only women can make a marriage to work.
She has already dropped a heir to the throne and through that she is going to be the indirect future king of that house.
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEf5JHJwtk

That line may never produce king again for the next 1000 years.
Remember it is 4 royal houses that is entitled to the stool of Ile Ife. Even within the 4 royal house, we have a lot of families that are entitled to the kingship.
When it rotate back to their family, another family may claim the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai my namesake
So sad

Asides from the spiritual/religion differences, there's been news of ladies & babies.
When I see her sing praises of her husband in the media, I wondered how long she would continue to act "all is well" when it isn't well ni afin.
She's emotionally strong though.

May God console whatever pains this speration/divorce might cause you.

What do you mean by ladies and babies?
Is there something we have been missing?
Oya let it out joor. I am honestly pitying the man. Failed marriage(s) does not fit him.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ukpahu(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
The gods are realy hangry
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by julitoch: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Proffessorr: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by RexTramadol1: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ooni ti je breakfast

A king that can’t hold a family can’t hold a society

6 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by juniorstar(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why is there always divorce with the king...how can a kingdom stand when the home the very cradle cant stand
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by jneutron4000: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
cablenews:
Watch throwback video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LILhog9Y3Q
hahaha which woman go freely and happily accept the husband to have another wife, she just had to play along. Anyways wish her the best in life
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by dmbb: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ooni has finished checking something

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ventura1:
Inside Life!
Something is obviously not right with Ooni Adeyeye, I remember one of his baby mama claim he's very dramatic man.

Why are most Oba's enthroned by Tinubu's influence controversial? Ooni and Oluwo of Iwo comes to mind, something is wrong.

Honestly, I think you should just free this man; Tinubu from mentions on almost every matter. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by RPG2020(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
We4all:
This is a confirmation that the problem is with the Ooni and not the women.

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Occurstaem(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
The enemy is within.
Ooni should do self-reflection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by TuFab(f): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh no! This is not a good news at all.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
When you see a man getting married and getting divorced over and over again. It's not his village people, it's him. He's the problem.

11 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nten: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Something may be wrong on the side of the ooni that they are running away from

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by olatade(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Fani kayode brother grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Orente21(f): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na wa. The rich also cry. There was a time I was envious of her. Wishing to be married to a king. I now see its better to be where I am, than to be in another's shoe

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Pat081: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ayofaks:
Woooow! This is shocking. They looked so good together. I bet the ex wife is somewhere sipping wine and shaking her head
so Wureola is not the problem but the king lle-life and Yoruba people over to you

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Marriage is obviously not his thing.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by staga: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Did these prophets and prophetess not read where God said in the bible: I hate divorce (Malachi 2 v 16).

They think they can just d what God hates and make it to heaven? Just like that? How?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by chimeze7: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
the marriage breakup everywhere is becoming something else. come to think of it only the rich are having issues with their marriage what could be the reason
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foleskay(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ooni is a god. Na only a witch fit marry him. Na only one day dem no dey do ritual in ife out if 365 days in a year. Its not his fault. Its d tradition. Ordinary woman cant marry a king such as ooni. Too much rituals dey affect him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ooni why? This is second one the first one left also.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Raregem33: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Orente21:
Na wa. The rich also cry. There was a time I was envious of her. Wishing to be married to a king. I now see its better to be where I am, than to be in another's shoe
Be grateful where you find yourself cos it could have beeen worse..a lot of people have it worse trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Harrynight(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
My heart goes out to innocent man who will later take this one, ex-wife of a king as a bride
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
traditional and royal heritage of Yoruba land is going extinct with these generation of Obas that are bringing disrepute to the royalties of Yoruba land

oni Iwo of Iwo is doing his Iwo, now Ooni of ife. this is a big shame

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mercychen:
I had always known it won't last.

what biz has light and darkness got together?

Not all about light & darkness but there are some things that we can't spill out about Ooni

As regard the part where they talked about welfare of the daughter he had with Omolara Olatunbosun, we need to set the record straight that Omolara trained her daughter all herself before Ooni assumed the throne (this I can confirm because she's someone that's very close to me)

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Huracio(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
wetin consign me abeg...abeg I dey find wetin I go chop since morning... make una carry una wahala commot here upon all una enjoyment..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides / Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.