Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (67689 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by omoharry(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pls stop calling her prophetess. What kind of prophetess would allow herself to cross over to the other side of religion. You can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Lol @bolded.

Hummm,,, I'm now salivating over the kilishi you mentioned. I took it once & I wish I could have it again. Can you waybill it? grin
location pls

Business between both genders don' start. Everyone clear road
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by pocohantas(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Orente21:
My sister, if u become one, dt traits ll change. Money, prestige, power change people alot.i always admire those royalists from afar. Even the rich are royalties to me also. Having people to call to u evrtime, designer clothes, maids of different kinds, different food to eat, u don't need to worry about anything. Let me stop there.

I think some people fit into those roles better and naturally. I have seen a Mummy GO that was so aloof and she remained like that for years. Poor woman always looked like a fish out of water. Imagine me marrying a pastor. I fit no dey come weekly service sef. So make I just follow my kind. I don’t even like people being at my beck and call. But then, I love that it is what you can handle, very cute. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
location pls

Business between both genders don' start. Everyone clear road

Ibadan, Oyo State. Where is it coming from?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Ibadan, Oyo State. Where is it coming from?
Yola ( adamawa).

Let's talk on WhatsApp on your permission.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Sammerboi: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Shey them dey divorce a king in Yoruba land ni? Ooni is making the Ifebmonarchy look weak. No matter what’s happening b/n you and the Ooni u don’t bring outside the palace for the public to know.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
There is something wrong with the man or his family. Three wives in as many years and this one was a prophetess. Marriage is not by force
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
Yola ( adamawa).

Let's talk on WhatsApp on your permission.

Don't bother. I must have finished salivating before it reaches here.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by CUMIN: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Frestuffng:
I believe her Virgina Will not remain the same.

Pikin don comot for there, but guys fit manage am on top say she be exking fish. Guys go pay to enter.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Josphine4good:
Continuation;

Ronke is also the cultural ambassador to Queen Moremi Ajasoro, an arm of the House of Oduduwa Foundation. She has been working closely with the traditional ruler for some years now prompting her to move to Ile Ife. She co-founded the Adire Oodua Textile Hub in Ile-Ife. Ooni even commissioned her cultural centre a few months ago.

At a glance, Oba Ogunwusi and Ronke Ademiluyi appear to be working together and jointly promoting Yoruba culture. Underneath the façade, they are allegedly seeing each other.

The Deputy Convener of Hope Alive Initiative, Tope Adesegun, is also alleged to be one of the women who has a place in the monarch’s heart. She was once rumoured to be the one to replace Olori Wuraola, the Ooni’s first wife who quit their marriage over allegations of infidelity and barrenness. Her initiative is under the management of House of Oduduwa Foundation.

The third woman, Princess Afolashade Ashely had her base in London a few years ago until her relocation to Nigeria to join the Ooni in his palace. She is an accountant and runs a Non-Governmental Organization, Ashley Adegoke Foundation. She is not a new entrant in the Ooni of Ife’s life. She has always been in the life of Oba Enitan Ogunwusi’s life even before he married Olori Wuraola. She would have been the official Olori but she is a single mother of one. Because the tradition of Ife forbids the Ooni from marrying any woman who has ever had a child for another man, she was replaced with an official Olori. However, Ashley moved into the palace and she has remained someone who cannot be toyed with. Even the Ooni does not tolerate any disrespect towards her. She has also been parading herself as one of the queens of the royal father.
Pictures of Ooni of Ife other wifes ;

Interesting. Very interesting.

Reminds me of one series about an oba and his competitive oloris.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Don't bother. I must have finished salivating before it reaches here.
no be juju be that?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
CUMIN:

Pikin don comot for there, but guys fit manage am on top say she be exking fish. Guys go pay to enter.

Commoner wey wan chop wetin king dey chop wan die.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Agugbadin: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lie, this may not be true.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pheeew.. people with different issues of life.. To dey get babe with my current predicament be like i just dey shoot myself 4 head.. Na sch fees issue kuku get me right nw nd i am here still soliciting 4 u guys help..

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by senteugene: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is what we call woro si Woro
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by lagonovo: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
"His Majesty has a picture he would love the world to see and perceive him as and another one which is his true self."

Take note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
phemmyfour:
She tried to cover up so much.....Ọọni has two personalities....his other side is hidden to the public

Maybe he’s a Gemini. grin
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
no be juju be that?

Lol
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Lol
lolss

Don't mind me pls. The north has better kilishi, pure beef. Whenever u need it hola. +234 902 291 2366
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by nnamdi640: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
I man that can't stay with any woman is a sick man. I wonder how this one was selected to be king. He can't handle his own Immediate family, how will he handle the community matter at large.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by CUMIN: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

Commoner wey wan chop wetin king dey chop wan die.

Who no go die in the long run
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
lolss

Don't mind me pls. The north has better kilishi, pure beef. Whenever u need it hola. +234.....

Alright

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by EdwardRandy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Chummynoni:
What do you mean fair skin?. With this boli fingers that I am seeing?
Lol.. Must you say everything that you see? Troublemaker
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
lolss

Don't mind me pls. The north has better kilishi, pure beef. Whenever u need it hola. +234 902 291 2366

What do they use to sweeten it, dates or honey?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

What do they use to sweeten it, dates or honey?
groundnuts, and pure groundnut oil
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
groundnuts, and pure groundnut oil

Yeah. I already know of those.

There was one I had recently, it was deliciously sweet and very spicy at the same time. It was the best kilishi I’ve had yet.
I wondered what ingredient they used to sweeten it.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Basicend: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
omoharry:
Pls stop calling her prophetess. What kind of prophetess would allow herself to cross over to the other side of religion. You can't serve God and Mammon at the same time.

Don't mind them. .

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yeah. I already know of those.

There was one I had recently, it was deliciously sweet and very spicy at the same time. It was the best kilishi I’ve had yet.
I wondered what ingredient they used to sweeten it.
na eem o! U know when u mix these things well and apply on the beef before letting it dry well before u now fire dry and then sun dry again, it tastes as as they added honey. But no honey just garlic, ginger, pepper mix, groundnut and groundnut oil

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Sheriman(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
It is an abomination for a woman married to a king come out in public to announce her divorcing the king. The evils of 21st century civilization has eroded the standards of the old traditions.
A king is the mouth piece of the gods and their representative on earth. He alone has the authority to have as many harem as he possibly can. Much as he can abandon as he will.
Divorce among the kings was not common back in the day. Kings do not divorce, they abandoned any woman with whom they fell apart. She's either offered to the gods if considered to have committed a grave offense or sent on an exile.

No queen born of a woman has the audacity to announce her divorce to the king. The king does that. This woman must be made to face the consequences of her sacrilege under the laws of custom and traditions.

Al-turbani speaks!
I don't dispute you. It happens in the 15 to 19 century but not again in this social media age we are living. During then the gods are not taking bribe but now the gods want to drive Bentley, live in big mansion and eat shawama

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides / Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.