Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (67772 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BabaO2: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sad
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by israelmao(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
His majesty may need to go to his family root and find out why stable marriage seems to be elusive.I'm still not able to pinpoint any cogent reason for the break-up having gone through the screed with intensive patience.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foreshore(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ventura1: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Honestly, I think you should just free this man; Tinubu from mentions on almost every matter. Haba!

Why should we free him when he wanted to be everywhere to build influence and control, while neglecting processes.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by joelbooks: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
backbencher:
Different belief systems, different ideologies.

Christian prophetess marrying a man who by virtue of his position is the representative of traditionalist religion in the yourba sense.
It wasn't going to work.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by zomby(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
bestofnollywood:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-queen-naomi-silekunola-announces-divorce-from-ooni-of-ife-explains-reasons/%3famp

Wow!
This is not a good news.

This is wife number 3 for the Ooni of Ife. It can no longer be the wives fault. This may be a perfect moment for the HRH to take a break and do a complete self evaluation.

According to the wife#3, she tried her best, but the monarch’s public identity is at variance with her true self…I’m sorry to say that if the king truly cared he should have discovered and established a method of operation to protect his Queen and make her super comfortable.

As much as I admire this king, it’s time for him to discover why these wives refused to stay. He may need to seek advice from iku yeye baba of Oyo.
Again, not a good news for the Ife people and the entire Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foleskay(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
We4all:
This is a confirmation that the problem is with the Ooni and not the women.
Yes. The problem is with d king. He looks like a philander. Instead of cheating on his wives..Mk him kuku dey marry dem as d alaafin now. Why d hide and seek games. Kuku marry dem for palace mk d main wife knows them. If no b say i be Yoruba,I for disrespect him this afternoon

5 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ventura1:

Why should we free him when he wanted to be everywhere to build influence and control, while neglecting processes.

Okay!
Continue then
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Mariangeles(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
"I am no longer a slave to my thoughts of perfection."

Only experience could inspire the above words. Deep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
TuFab:

Gbam!
God bless you. Some women are so desperate to be called a Mrs that they would marry even a divorce/separated he-goat without finding out the cause of such separation, especially if he's rich. What they don't know is that if the marriage was that great, no sane woman would leave a great man/marriage carelessly for another woman to take her place. She must tried her best to make it work without success.
So if you go and marry another woman's vomit, all because you claim to be a better woman, be ready for a lifetime of torture, trying to be a better woman than the ex, and that is so exhausting to say it nicely.

My sister I like you, na only woman wey village people swear for nai go see sweet man for sweet marriage commot. These days when I see my neighbor wey drive e wife out after many children and daily beating with e new wife, I go just the laugh. She no know wassap, make she carry Belle first then she go understand. She no know say the entire area Sabi the man. We the wait for her first Album. I'm not wishing her bad o, but for wetin she make the other woman face, she must see her own. We no dey drag am

5 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Xfemt(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is the reason why I respect the Oba of Benin and obong of calabar

You don’t see all this rubbish there

Disrespect the throne and be coursed for the rest of your life no matter who you’re

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by thorpido(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
I think the lady is a foolish lady in the first place. Didn't she know her 'calling' as a prophetess was always going to be at variance with whatever the Ooni would represent?

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foleskay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
superCleanworks:
she gave reasons? seriously?

was this marriage every supposed to happen in the first place?
Tell us wat we dont know nw
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mariangeles:
"I am no longer a slave to my thoughts of perfection."

Only experience could inspire the above words. Deep.
Very deep words.
She's a very self aware and eloquent woman.
Life is to be lived and not endured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by akinnux(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Woe to you, O land whose king is a youth, and whose princes feast in the morning (Ecclesiastes 10:16).

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol.. nothing we won't see from these Yoruba traditional / royal houses.. No OT. I can't even imagine any of my Oba's being irresponsibly promiscuous grin . I don't blame this Yoruba queen tho. I too believe my Great Bini kingdom.. first among others and second to none. Meanwhile somebody else is patiently waiting to start kpanshing her royal kunchas grin

5 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai my namesake
So sad

Asides from the spiritual/religion differences, there's been news of ladies & babies.
When I see her sing praises of her husband in the media, I wondered how long she would continue to act "all is well" when it isn't well ni afin.
She's emotionally strong though.

May God console whatever pains this speration/divorce might cause you.
She tried to cover up so much.....Ọọni has two personalities....his other side is hidden to the public

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
staga:
Did these prophets and prophetess not read where God said in the bible: I hate divorce (Malachi 2 v 16).

They think they can just d what God hates and make it to heaven? Just like that? How?

Even though God hates divorce, but it is someone that's alive that will live to see another day.
Once domestic violence is involved in marriage, it's better to divorce nd stay alive.

The lady said she tried everything to make it work, but since it can't work, d best option is to leave d marriage.

Mind u she will still make heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by koolaid87: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oba should go for the junior sibling wey dey throw bakassi with no undies on �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Caseless: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Prophetess wey de bleach. See her knuckles sef.

This one Ooni cannot keep marriage like this. Ooni, wetin de marriage ate?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
zomby:

Wow!
This is not a good news.

This is wife number 3 for the Ooni of Ife. It can no longer be the wives fault. This may be a perfect moment for the HRH to take a break and do a complete self evaluation.

According to the wife#3, she tried her best, but the monarch’s public identity is at variance with her true self…I’m sorry to say that if the king truly cared he should have discovered and established a method of operation to protect his Queen and make her super comfortable.

As much as I admire this king, it’s time for him discover why these wives refused to stay. He may need to seek advice from iku yeye baba of Oyo.
Again, not a good news for the Ife people and the entire Nigerians.

She's not number 3 bro

Ooni had more than 3 ex
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

BREAKING: Queen Naomi’s alleged separation from Ooni-of-Ife not true — Palace

December 23, 2021

Dapo Akirefon

Following the rumoured separation by Queen Naomi from the Ooni of Ife, Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi, the palace has faulted the claim saying “it is not true.”

When contacted, the Ooni’s Director of Media and Public Affairs, Moses Olafare told Vanguard that “this is not the first time such rumours had been peddled. There was a time it was reported that she left the palace and the next thing, she gave birth. So, the story is not true and it should not be taken seriously.”

How true is this your information?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Muzikluva(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ayofaks:
Woooow! This is shocking. They looked so good together. I bet the ex wife is somewhere sipping wine and shaking her head
There are so many things we don’t see; behind the scenes. Social media is just a mirage.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Lovebliss2(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Not again
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Marriage & divorce just be like bread & butter these days. Dem go dey side-by-side. I pray my own is different.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foleskay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Basicend:

Who tell u say prophetess no be witch?

U think say Jesus dey give her all those powers abi?

I have gotten to a level where if a woman tells me she is a born again. . I go just shake my head.
What kind of power does she have??
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Josphine4good(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
There seems to be trouble in the paradise of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi. The monarch’s wife, Olori Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Ogunwusi, was conspicuously absent at his sixth coronation anniversary held on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at Ile-Ife, Osun State.

The mother of one who would always take to her media space to praise and congratulate her husband for any laudable achievement didn’t even congratulate him for his coronation ceremony. She has also been away from social media for about a month now. The last post Olori Naomi made was on her son’s first birthday which took place on 18th, November, 2021. It is alleged that the queen is not happy about the presence of a handful of other women, who seem to have taken her place in the heart of Oba Ogunwusi. These women are well travelled, educated and more exposed than herself and she is afraid of being displaced by them.

Two of these women are working with the king’s House of Oduduwa Foundation. It is speculated that he has been giving them his undivided attention, neglecting his beloved queen in the process.

It was gathered that the women with whom the monarch allegedly seems to be preoccupying himself are allegedly married to him. One of them, Ronke Ademiluyi, is the founder of Africa Fashion Week, London and Nigeria. She has been close to Oba Ogunwusi long before he was crowned king. She was rumoured at a point to be the Oba’s likely choice of Olori six years ago because she is a native of Ile Ife and a princess from another royal family. She is the great grand-daughter of a past Ooni of Ile Ife, Oba Ajagun Ademiluyi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by tillaman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
This man has the worst luck with love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Champneys: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
No No No, Not again,

Honestly this is not good at all for someone like our great king.

people are turning yoruba culture upside down with civilization this days,

In the olden days you dare not divorce a king unless HE divorce you,neither

will you rejects A KING proposal to you, in facts now a days you cant try it with

ALAAFIN OF OYO or some first class OBAS as well. this is becoming ridiculous,

NEVERTHELESS, i think BABA as well need to adjust and correct the error if HE himself

is the major problem to his matrimonial home, I PERSONALLY FEEL SAD FOR THIS.

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

How your own take be? You dey craze?

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by foleskay(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
seborrhic:
I can just imagine the ooni asking for something and she says it's a sin in the sight of God and the only biblical way is laying down as the missionaries did.I see a case of a man with high libido and a woman that feels her body is just for child bearing and no talk of any fantasy
That lady is not so spiritual as u think. She bleached her skin
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by grandstar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Is he gay? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Josphine4good(f): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Continuation;

Ronke is also the cultural ambassador to Queen Moremi Ajasoro, an arm of the House of Oduduwa Foundation. She has been working closely with the traditional ruler for some years now prompting her to move to Ile Ife. She co-founded the Adire Oodua Textile Hub in Ile-Ife. Ooni even commissioned her cultural centre a few months ago.

At a glance, Oba Ogunwusi and Ronke Ademiluyi appear to be working together and jointly promoting Yoruba culture. Underneath the façade, they are allegedly seeing each other.

The Deputy Convener of Hope Alive Initiative, Tope Adesegun, is also alleged to be one of the women who has a place in the monarch’s heart. She was once rumoured to be the one to replace Olori Wuraola, the Ooni’s first wife who quit their marriage over allegations of infidelity and barrenness. Her initiative is under the management of House of Oduduwa Foundation.

The third woman, Princess Afolashade Ashely had her base in London a few years ago until her relocation to Nigeria to join the Ooni in his palace. She is an accountant and runs a Non-Governmental Organization, Ashley Adegoke Foundation. She is not a new entrant in the Ooni of Ife’s life. She has always been in the life of Oba Enitan Ogunwusi’s life even before he married Olori Wuraola. She would have been the official Olori but she is a single mother of one. Because the tradition of Ife forbids the Ooni from marrying any woman who has ever had a child for another man, she was replaced with an official Olori. However, Ashley moved into the palace and she has remained someone who cannot be toyed with. Even the Ooni does not tolerate any disrespect towards her. She has also been parading herself as one of the queens of the royal father.
Pictures of Ooni of Ife other wifes ;

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.