Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) (31824 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Na so one girl say make i send my account number.. She press me 2k.walahi shame catch me... I been wan send am back but didn't want to be rude... Dis na person wey i don buy phone for 3 times
Except of she has a well paying job eeh, she try o because Naija girls don't knowo weti be giving , na only collecting them Sabi
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
My gender ehn... If na guy do this, we go call am a simp grin.

Muhylonaire007:
Omo.. Ladies that can do this no pass 5 for South West. I Don engage one of them. This nigga self Don jam one, dem remain 3 like that.
Wahala for who never get this type of woman o

Show some love, bro. How person go take recognize one? Abi na luck
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
ModelLook:
Let me drop my view on this.

As someone who sells lands and has been selling land for over three years, Landed property is the best gift to give any body both man or woman, old or young. Why?

Land Appreciates. Simple.

The land you buy today for N1M can grow to become N10M in two years depending on the location of the land.

A client of mine recently bought a land from me years ago. That land was about N5M. After about a year, there became a rapid development in that area and the area transformed. She didn't even know.

A friend of hers who knew about her land called her a year later begging her to sell that her land for N50M. She was confused as to why the friend was interested, hastening and offering to buy her land for such a huge price. The friend promised to make payment instantly if she agrees.

The friend even told her husband to keep calling her every day to agree but she kept telling them to wait a little. She needed to do her investigations because she was confused.

She then did her investigations and discovered that Lands in that area has appreciated massively due to the huge developments in the area and lands there were now selling for N80M least.

According to her, she said she almost fainted on the ground. She became dizzy on the spot. They had to carry her into her car. When she woke up, she discovered why her friend was pressurizing her. She then called her friend and told her and her husband that she wasn't selling her land atall.

From N5M to N80M? she kept on saying. Is this blood money? Well she ended up selling it for N95M to someone else.

She is one of the richest women I know in Lagos State as we speak. Single lady o.

My people, open eye for Real Estate. Buy Less expensive lands and leave it to appreciate. We are currently selling one at Ikola, Command Road, Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos for N5M. It was formally going for N10M but Christmas discount..it's now N5M per plot.

My advice to anybody is
1)Buy Less expensive lands ( Affordable lands from N10M and below and leave it to appreciate. You will be shocked at the money you will make. Believe me.

My client who bought into our Ikola Land, Alimosho, Lagos of N5M per plot months ago got his plot allocation on this same Ikola on Saturday. He is now a land owner. All that is left now is for the land to start appreciating which it will because Ikola is already a developed place with inhabitants living there.

My second client got his land allocation yesterday Wednesday for a land he bought some months back aswell. This one was at Owode in Ogun state. Guess how much, N400K per plot. I kid you not.

People are buying Lands. Real Estate Is Gold. Invest in Real Estate. Keeping your money in bank is not it. Put your money in Land. Put your money on Earth..

When GOD wants to bless a man, what does HE do? HE gives the man land. When GOD wanted to bless Abraham, HE told him HE will give him the land of Canaan (The promise Land).

When HE wanted to bless the isrealites, HE promised them Land. HE alone raised up men to take over those lands and it became theirs. There is a mistery behind Land which GOD himself created. Uncover that mistery and became wealthy for life.

For More info on lands, check my topics by clicking on my profile.

I come in peace.

Sugar jaaaaa....

Like my people would say.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Yinksy09(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Wow congratulations to him. I know that I don’t have a HF for now but someone should surprise me with the Oraimo Freepods 3 �

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Future is Female Crew having an extraordinary session right now.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2021
ImoleNaija:
My gender ehn... If na guy do this, we go call am a simp grin.

Show some love, bro. How person go take recognize one? Abi na luck

It takes the grace of God bro... Na pure grace I no go lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Isaactimmy: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2021
akseun:
This is what we’ve been telling dem to do; no be only guys go dey give

End of the year promo!!!
Brand: Fujitsu
Processor: intel Pentium
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 160GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 45k only
0:8:0:3:7:7:5:3:4:5:4

How can I get this..
Whatsapp no: 08108069254
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by chiefobdk2: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2021
lexy2014:

she try. what were u expecting?

What i have done for her i expected at least 5k...

This is is my first time accepting money from girl I'm dating.
She should have kept her money instead of the 2k.i felt undervalued..

I don't even need her to send me money... She offered and i thought why not
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Bukati2: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
chiefobdk2:

What i have done for her i expected at least 5k...

This is is my first time accepting money from girl I'm dating.
She should have kept her money instead of the 2k.i felt undervalued..

I don't even need her to send me money... She offered and i thought why not

since she offered, possibly is what she had. thank God say she even offered. it might be little but i guess she did from a well intentioned heart, just to appreciate u and give back.
its because u have been spending on her that why u feel hurt. dont spend extravagantly on girls.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Bukati2:
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.

this advert na wa oh. what of boys wey their own no big like tobi own. asking for a friend
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by chiefobdk2: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
lexy2014:

since she offered, possibly is what she had. thank God say she even offered. it might be little but i guess she did from a well intentioned heart, just to appreciate u and give back.
its because u have been spending on her that why u feel hurt. dont spend extravagantly on girls.
fiancee
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2021
chiefobdk2:
fiancee

yeah...but not your wife. hold your money strong
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by chiefobdk2: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2021
lexy2014:

yeah...but not your wife. hold your money strong
U no need tell me
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2021
chiefobdk2:

U no need tell me

yes sir but u brought it up
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Enny2013(f): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercury12:
why

Only ladies can relate, Mr.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by karlnomarx: 2:44am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank.....
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
muykem:
This shows your high level maturity. You don't allow love of today to blind your eyes for any eventuality of tomorrow.
if care is not taken, the guy may be caged for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.