Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) (31850 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by trutht828: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes. Should that Concern you?

It only shows how much wretchedness Buhari has introduced into your life.

What a life of pity you live!
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by guychidile: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's a special girl....I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by almarthins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Where our Nigerian girls na? Una don avoid this thread now. African ladies self. Na so I meet one girl like that, she tell me say na her vjay go dey pay for everything I give her. Omo I throw her away inside garbage. Nonsense
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Enny2013:
I pity dis guy...
why
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by richmond500: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nice one... This one pass vj and bress only crew. Na singlet and aba boxers them dey buy their boyfriend even if u buy them Ferrari Na still boxers ND singlet u go collect.
them no go do pass their pockets.

E get some boys weh deh buy only perfume too, as long as e deh come from ur heart
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by donleo92(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
I swear that banny try for you walahi

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Bmaster(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lol.

Hope say 2moro she no go use am talk
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
I pray for you
trutht828:

It only shows how much wretchedness Buhari has introduced into your life.

What a life of pity you live!

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by 9isguy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
My gf surprised me with gifts worth more than 200k on my graduation ceremony…. Some girls are there and some are just there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by oyejideogunjumo: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
muykem:
That lady is very wise but if l am the man, I will reject it.
No you dont reject. it wl dampen her but you pay the money back with interest. surprise alert
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by donleo92(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Omo.. Ladies that can do this no pass 5 for South West. I Don engage one of them. This nigga self Don jam one, dem remain 3 like that.
Wahala for who never get this type of woman o

the remaining three dey their mama womb
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgTL5eLKHZU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0uUGfrXwt/?utm_medium=copy_link

All those begging begging 5k 20k girlfriends can't talk here now they are very ashamed of themselves, giving should be reciprocating , not this one majority of naija girls do expecting guys to be giving all the time , this Christmas tell that your to forget giving you that Christmas present and surprise him even if na half bad of rice buy give am and see how he is gonna appreciate you with so much love and care , love is sweet when giving is reciprocating not one side giving all the time, it's boring.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Shedrack777: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
sapphiere will not love this news at all
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by trutht828: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I pray for you

You, the online begger, is more in need of prayers than anyone else.

You need deliverance from the spirit of wretchedness Buhari has introduced into your life that turns you to a shameful begger.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Crunchyg5: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is the real slayqueen
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Do this boy. I won't give you any attention again
trutht828:

You, the online begger, is more in need of prayers than anyone else.

You need deliverance from the spirit of wretchedness Buhari has introduced into your life that turns you to a shameful begger.

1 Like

Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by ukpahu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
only one nigeria girls is not useless, i mean only this girl dat buy land for her boyfriend is not useless. Apart from her all nigeria girls are useless all of them.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by muykem: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
MartinsD12:

Why ?
land has permanent trait, I can only collect it as gift from very few people, girlfriend is not included.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by NohurryInLife: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
All d girls wey i done date wey i no c their One naira shop he no go better 4 them
No vex abeg my brother
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Meloski(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Na so one girl say make i send my account number.. She press me 2k.walahi shame catch me... I been wan send am back but didn't want to be rude... Dis na person wey i don buy phone for 3 times
i go always tell girls wen wan gift me stuffs like this, use am buy me 'eva wine'.(i will appreciate that more than some worthless cash, but guy man now has learned how to appreciate gifts no matter the impresssion, cause every thing now counts to me.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is not supposed to be a news for everyone to start reacting to it, it's just a simple gestures by the intending couple.

Our society as being brainwashed to see gifting btw couples as stringent, infact in many homes while growing up children don't celebrate their birthdays or get gifts on a normal day without it being a special occasions or whataview .

We are so backward to the point that we sometimes celebrate stupid things and this also translate to government ministries parastatals also administration. In saner climes, this headlines is crap, jus a share gesture from lovers.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by oshorstan(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
I hope this is not a good chance to misbehave? After all, you bought him land. I feel she has silence u. Abeg don't change!
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Olivyabrown: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
nachisunday:
they can never try it. Some girls are Assdeck

Lol. Someone has done it already. But when you think of earning potential, men are better off. At least for now.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Blessings2alfa: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Volksguys1985: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gee and his girlfriend
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Abujaexpress: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is indirect way of saying go and build. She don tire for the face me and face you house where he guy dey live.
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
muykem:
land has permanent trait, I can only collect it as gift from very few people, girlfriend is not included.
Permanent trait like it will bring bad luck or what exactly?
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rare specie(breed)
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing like surprised here is bargain, the guy reaction when he saw the documents shows is already aware what is going to happen
Re: Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A Plot Of Land On His Birthday (Video) by trutht828: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Do this boy. I won't give you any attention again

Lolz. I should consider writing a book on The Wretched Life of A Shameless Hailer". Please will you be my main character?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.