Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women (1232 Views)

Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jeon:

ĹØL THE PROSTITUTES YOU INVESTED YOUR MONEY REALLY OPENED UR EYE'S..

I WOULDN'T WASTE MY TIME REPLYING A LUNATIC THAT PLACE MONEY OVER EVERYTHING.
How would you value money, when the things you use, both your sanitary pad are being paid for by some other guy. Work for your money, and buy things by your self, to start with. Then you can come here to reply me.

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Afrobasic(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
@OP, you're just like me.

I see women as a waste of time and a potential liability, so I rarely go on dates.

Ignore the people insinuating that you are gay, it comes with the territory. Just focus on you grind/self...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
How would you value money, when the things you use, both your sanitary pad are being paid for by some other guy. Work for your money, and buy things by your self, to start with. Then you can come here to reply me.

SHOCKING FACT

I DON'T DO RELATIONSHIP grin
[ never do anything related to that ] angry
BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE PERSON WITH SAME PERSONALITIES WITH ME..
I'm weirdo [based on the CARDINAL POSITION ]

THE MONEY I USED TO BOUGHT THINGS TODAY SELF CAME DIRECTLY FROM MY DAD.
RIGHT FROM THE BIRO DOWN TO THE RAZOR BLADE I'M USING ALL CAME DIRECTLY FROM MY PARENTS INCOME. grin

so YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING.
I'M WORKING, LEARNING AN HANDWORK AND ALSO SCHOOLING..
SO NO BASTARD MAN CAN OPEN HIS FILTHY MOUTH TO INSULT ME.

because of @bolded I don't date..
SOME MEN THINK GIVING A LADY MONEY IS A TROPHY grin and that's what they offer followed by FORNICATION angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Modernizer:
yes
ok since you said so.. just be urself, stop being superficial and set your goals and determinations.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jeon:

SHOCKING FACT

I DON'T DO RELATIONSHIP grin
BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE PERSON WITH SAME PERSONALITIES WITH ME..
I'm weirdo [based on the CARDINAL POSITION ]

THE MONEY I USED TO BOUGHT THINGS TODAY SELF CAME DIRECTLY FROM MY DAD.
RIGHT FROM THE BIRO DOWN TO THE RAZOR BLADE I'M USING ALL CAME DIRECTLY FROM MY PARENTS INCOME. grin

so YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING.
I'M WORKING, LEARNING AN HANDWORK AND ALSO SCHOOLING..
SO NO BASTARD MAN CAN OPEN HIS FILTHY MOUTH TO INSULT ME.
its not about the lady being a hoe, Now you spoke about me using money to woo a lady, another lady will be like am too stingy, if i decide to omit money. While wooing her, thats why i said all ladies are different with their little brain, i had to go to church to woo a lady to be sure of where this problem is from, and it was still the same mentality, the same thing, so its not a matter of the lady being a prostitute, its just the way women are, you have to give to her , you have to provide for her. As a guy he has to assist her with her problems, now the question is who assists the guy with his, No one!!! Guys will always be kings forever, but women being queens i can't say much about that. You can imagine training a girl in school only for her to rely on a man. What's then the essence of her going to school, apart from how to read and write
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Modernizer: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Afrobasic:
@OP, you're just like me.

I see women as a waste of time and a potential liability, so I rarely go on dates.

Ignore the people insinuating that you are gay, it comes with the territory. Just focus on you grind/self...

Thanks. This is encouraging
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
its not about the lady being a hoe, Now you spoke about me using money to woo a lady, another lady will be like am too stingy, if i decide to omit money. While wooing her, thats why i said all ladies are different with their little brain, i had to go to church to woo a lady to be sure of where this problem is from, and it was still the same mentality, the same thing, so its not a matter of the lady being a prostitute, its just the way women are, you have to give to her , you have to provide for her. As a guy he has to assist her with her problems, now the question is who assists the guy with his, No one!!! Guys will always be kings forever, but women being queens i can't say much about that. You can imagine training a girl in school only for her to rely on a man. What's then the essence of her going to school, apart from how to read and write

left for you..

EVERYONE WITH THEIR OWN MENTALITY AND PREFERENCES.

TO ME IS 50/50

I HAVE A 2 FRIENDS both coursemate LIKE THAT
ONE SHE'S THE ONE TRAINING HERSELF IN LIFE [ her parents are alive and healthy and they contribute nothing to her ]
TWO SHE DEPENDED ON HER BOYFRIEND [ her parents are alive but don't know about the contribution ]
everything is her boyfriend both sickness anything.. and judgements in mind is like this " if you ever leave this boy after all the harvest it shall never be well with you "

last time she's having an heartache and came to the hospital near my location guess what 1 registration fee was 3800 =from the boy, 2 running the test, the money wasn't enough so she had to call him and before 4mins he don transfer 4k into her account makin it 8k for test alone.

toujurs after the test was over the result was brought out and we went in to see the doctor and everything we came back to the cashier to calculate the expense of the medicines and everything was 10 k shocked and she called the guy and explained the situation.. he said he's was cashless so she should come back home, anytime cash is available she will come back. grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jeon:

left for you..

EVERYONE WITH THEIR OWN MENTALITY AND PREFERENCES.

TO ME IS 50/50

I HAVE A 2 FRIENDS LIKE THAT
ONE SHE'S THE ONE TRAINING HERSELF IN LIFE [ her parents are alive and healthy and they contribute nothing to her ]
TWO SHE DEPENDED ON HER BOYFRIEND.
You just added the one training her self just for a balance, it is very hard to see a hard working self made lady, very very hard i tell you. A regular lady will rather open her legs, just for a easier route to attain what she wants, am not insulting ladies, am only stating the fact, if its her life, fine, No problem, but when the repercussion comes in, she shouldn't look for someone son to put through tough times over her selfish life decisions.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
5% was an estimate, and all ladies aren't the same, some have some manageable characters, while some are awesome, others could be worse, You seem to know less about women, i understand what the poster is saying, alot of ladies aren't wise, or smart, including second degree holders, it seem thats how they are made, men have their issues but trust me women own are worst, and feel entitled to a life they can't provide, but expect you as a man to provide such life how ever you can. Very few ladies understand marriage is a union of joint abilities.
1. So a lot of ladies aren't wise or smart, this including second degree holders, yet they continue to outwit people such as yourself and the Op in the game that is dating, leaving you losers each time? undecided

2. That's how they are made yet you continue to chase and court them? Are you certain you are not yourself made to remain a loser with women? undecided

3. Women are worst and feel entitled to a life they can't provide, expecting the men to provide such life they can't afford of their own OR is it instead the case that you keep courting the charity cases among women, only to come whine about when, yet again, you end up the loser in the relationship? undecided

4. You pretend you understand marriage is a union of joint abilities so why in the world would you keep opting for charity cases among women when you ought instead to wait and date those who can afford the life they desire then? undecided

Dem talk say action speaks louder than words. Why not work on yourself so you can attract the kind of women who can take care of themselves instead of the majority who you claim can't. This instead of continuing to play tic-tac-toe by dating a lot thinking you improve your chances of finding the right women in a field still filled with women who can't afford the life they desire? undecided
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
You just added the one training her self just for a balance, it is very hard to see a hard working self made lady, very very hard i tell you. A regular lady will rather open her legs, just for a easier route to attain what she wants, am not insulting ladies, am only stating the fact, if its her life, fine, No problem, but when the repercussion comes in, she shouldn't look for someone son to put through tough times over her selfish life decisions.

her dad told her to learn an work didn't contributed a dime.
2 stil push her to purchased jamb, didn't contributed any dime and her name came out twice on the umtelist.
3 textbooks, notebooks, school fee and the dues are from her pocket.
4 will sacrifice a reading nights during exams period just to sew consumers dress for her to keep up with the payments.
5 will not resume in time especially during festivals e.g sallah and new-year because of the sewing issues.

can't tell, THERE'S MANY THINGS TO SPILL OUT AMINAT SONIA IS A WOMAN cheesy

ĹØL WE HAVE PURE PPLE DESPITE HOW THE SOCIETY ESPECIALLY MEDIAS ARE TRYING TO CURVE DOWN THE ISSUES

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
G OUR FUTURE WIFE NOT SURE.

RECENTLY WENT TO ONIS FROM CHRISTMAS SHOPPING grin
AND MY COUSIN IS THE ONE BEARING THE EXPENSES.. HE MOM TOLD MY MOM THIS EVENING THAT HE STOLE FROM THE MONEY HIS BIG BRO SENT FROM OVERSEAS angry GUESS WHAT HE USED IT ON WOMAN angry

he putted her in school, payed for he jssce, ssce and higher institution..now she's at home for failing [ she told them lie ] saying that her department is not teaching the real field. So she's want to apply in Benin catering school angry and venture will surely be the supporter...

THANK GOD HE'S AMONG THOSE SETS THAT WILL SERVE THEIR FATHER LAND .. IF HE LIKE MAKE HE WASTE THE ALLOWANCE HE WILL GET ON HER.

his dad, big sis, second male to fourth born hate to see her.. third born know nothing about her [is in overseas ]
only venture and his mom welcomed the girl..
she dare not step in to that house if big sis is around [she reside in abj ]
dad dare not to taste anything prepared by her.

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. So a lot of ladies aren't wise or smart, this including second degree holders, yet they continue to outwit people such as yourself and the Op in the game that is dating, leaving you losers each time? undecided

2. That's how they are made yet you continue to chase and court them? Are you certain you are not yourself made to remain a loser with women? undecided

3. Women are worst and feel entitled to a life they can't provide, expecting the men to provide such life they can't afford of their own OR is it instead the case that you keep courting the charity cases among women, only to come whine about when, yet again, you end up the loser in the relationship? undecided

4. You pretend you understand marriage is a union of joint abilities so why in the world would you keep opting for charity cases among women when you ought instead to wait and date those who can afford the life they desire then? undecided

Dem talk say action speaks louder than words. Why not work on yourself so you can attract the kind of women who can take care of themselves instead of the majority who you claim can't. This instead of continuing to play tic-tac-toe by dating a lot thinking you improve your chances of finding the right women in a field still filled with women who can't afford the life they desire? undecided
Did i say i was decieved by a lady, please quote where i said i was decieved by a lady. Your such a junkie
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
Did i say i was decieved by a lady, please quote where i said i was decieved by a lady. Your such a junkie
You mean you openly condemn over 95% of women this without ever having to be on the losing side of their whims? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean you openly condemn over 95% of women this without ever having to be on the losing side of their whims? undecided
i saw it coming, the lady am wooing complained bitterly about her past, after she told me the whole story, i noticed it was actually her fault.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
i saw it coming, the lady am wooing complained bitterly about her past, after she told me the whole story, i noticed it was actually her fault.
But how did you reach the conclusion that only about 5% of women are smart, wise, etc.? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by toujurs: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But how did you reach the conclusion that only about 5% of women are smart, wise, etc.? undecided
it's an estimate like i said earlier.
Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
toujurs:
it's an estimate like i said earlier.
I don't understand at all. undecided

You concluded from a story told you by one woman, or maybe a couple others, that 95% of women are a problem? How? undecided

It's just for someone to make such an estimate, I expected a lot more in terms of experience with the flaws of the gender in question. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women by lkillbrokehoes: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I have to agree with low budget Simi onthis one... The OP.is definitely a penis whistler ... An anal.prospector... a semen guzzler angry
What's with you and that attention seeking kiddo hintona aka siofra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet!!! / Ladies, Do You Feel This Too? / Stop Disturbing Me, Its Your Husbands Thats Running After Us - Sidechic (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.