Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) (10109 Views)

Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Topdawgg: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Fireboy DML just dropped the anticipated Peru remix ft Ed Sheeran. See what Peruvians, Americans & Nigerians told him about the song & his reaction. So hilarious. Ed Sheeran nah cruise sha. #Reaction video
Make sure you watch to the end

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HoQejiC2Fo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Johndee00: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Mehn! Why so toxic
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Damzzydam: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Savage Omo lols

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Mood11: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2021
I am equally disappointed in EdSheeran.
How can he reduce himself from singing sweet love songs like "Perfect ", "photograph" and even "we found love" to singing Peru angry angry

Like wtf is Peru and Para angry angry
Is he no longer in love with the "shape of you" angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Shantelchina: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2021
He sha don sing am. Stop the hate kiddo!
Mood11:
How can he reduce himself from singing sweet love songs like "Perfect ", "photograph" and even "we found love" to singing Peru angry angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by thesicilian: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:

It's people like you that suddenly decide to dislike what they initially loved because some foreigners do not like it and you want to appear woke.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Mood11: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2021
thesicilian:

Quiet there my friend. It's people like you that suddenly decide to dislike what they initially loved because some foreigners do not like it and you want to appear woke.

You have been noticed. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Damzzydam: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2021
The track is actually nice

5 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Johndee00: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Fire jam!!!

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by mikkeyvirus: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Peruvians grin
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Jackgriffo: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Deep
thesicilian:

It's people like you that suddenly decide to dislike what they initially loved because some foreigners do not like it and you want to appear woke.

7 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Emmyamanda: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2021
You just can't please people

3 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Mood11:

Is he no longer in love with the "shape of you" angry

You see am too, Abi?

Was shocked when I heard he wanted to jump on the Song! shocked undecided

When I said dis FireBoy Peru song is Useless, some were saying I am an Hater! sad

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Gokuvegeta: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Wawu
Vinnie2000:

You see am too, Abi?

Was shocked when I heard he wanted to jump on the Song! shocked undecided

When I said dis FireBoy Peru song is Useless, some were saying I am an Hater! sad
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Chummynoni(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Wahala
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
thesicilian:

Either You are not Enlightened and Probably do not Read! sad

Peru is a South American country and dier Citizens are called Peruvians (where peruvian hair came from)
They must have found the Song Offensive! sad

Personally, I feel the song is even Useless! Peru don dey Para..
What's dat? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Omahlayy: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Ha! Go & sin no more bro. You suppose try dey dey positive sometimes
Vinnie2000:

Either You are not Enlightened and Probably do not Read! sad

Peru is a South American country and dier Citizens are called Peruvians (where peruvian hair came from)
They must have found the Song Offensive! sad

Personally, I feel the song is even Useless! Peru don dey Para..
What's dat? undecided
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by EmzyT: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
Topdawgg:
Fireboy DML just dropped the anticipated Peru remix ft Ed Sheeran. See what Peruvians, Americans & Nigerians told him about the song & his reaction. So hilarious. Ed Sheeran nah cruise sha. #Reaction video
Make sure you watch to the end

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HoQejiC2Fo
[/s]

I watched the whole stuff to the end and didn't see where he was crying undecided is this how daft you are? Using your alternative monikers to comment so as to make it look true? Must you lie to draw traffic? If say nairaland get "BLOCK BUTTON" now, I for don block you from seeing your yeye videos. But no wam, I don mark that Moniker. E go be. Rubbish

33 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Jeon(f): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2021
HE FALL MY HAND [ED ]

I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE PERU SONG [because of how the media is all about it ] SO I DOWNLOADED IT LAST WEEK[the original though cheesy], TRUTH TO GOD I DELETED THE SONG BEFORE GETTING TO 1:00. LIKE WTF WHY THIS MEANINGLESS SONG IS OVER HYPE angry

3 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Osiris12: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Peru para

Wtf. I know say no be only me think say the song is stupid.

But it seems the people with the loudest voice are the correct ones in these end times

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by EmzyT: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
Shantelchina:
He sha don sing am. Stop the hate kiddo!
[/s]

That's one Problem I have with Nigerians, once you tell them the truth, it turns to you being an Hater!! Meanwhile what you humans fail to get is that as a Professional in the field, if you Fvck up people would boo you and when you do well people would hail you.. Like, what's the Importance of that Senseless song? We hype stupid things too much in this Country. Little wonder why we're very backward as a country. Heaven knows I detested that song the very day I heard it at a club.. like, what's Wanuwawami, Peru don dey para? angry

5 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:
HE FALL MY HAND [ED ]

I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE PERU SONG [because of how the media is all about it ] [FIREBOY ] SO I DOWNLOADED IT LAST WEEK, TRUTH TO GOD I DELETED THE SONG BEFORE GETTING TO 1:00. LIKE WTF WHY THIS MEANINGLESS SONG IS OVER HYPE angry

Thought I was the Only one! undecided

Peru is an Overhyped, useless song!

How Ed Sheeran found it Interesting is a Big Mystery!

I Just listened to Tetema remix by Tanzanian artiste, Ray Vanny ft Maluma! The Song was Dope! cool
Dat's what International collabo is about! Not some Peru, Para nonsense!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Maximusoctavius: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Peru na jam. If you no like am then no hear am
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Jeon(f): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thought I was the Only one! undecided

Peru is an Overhyped, useless song!

How Ed Sheeran found it Interesting is a Big Mystery!

like seriously I was shocked to saw Ed in Peru.
how an English singer, songwriter with powerful lyrics stooped so low for that angry.

AND YOU WILL SEE PPLE JAMMING TO THE songshocked, I KEPT ON WONDERING WHETHER NA JAZZ

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Deedonn: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Who be these ones wey dey cause confusion under this thread
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Partyhat(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Baddo na baba
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Porshealien: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Wahala
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Eilishh: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Violence
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by BlaqJosh: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2021
hmm
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Collinnss: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Legend

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Drambo: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Rest
Jeon:

like seriously I was shocked to saw Ed in Peru.
how an English singer, songwriter with powerful lyrics stooped so low for that angry.

AND YOU WILL SEE PPLE JAMMING TO THE songshocked, I KEPT ON WONDERING WHETHER NA JAZZ
Re: Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) by Jeon(f): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Drambo:
Rest
EN NO CONCERN YOU.. I DON'T LISTEN TO NIGERIA TRACKS BY THE WAY SO I ADVICE YOU TO REST.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romancing A Stranger In A Bus / How I Made Love To My Father ( 18+) / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.