Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box (42514 Views)

How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
sacajawea:
How much total?

I no go tell you...
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jidemoo:
You tried

Thanks.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
SportsHD:

Zinibanks
Bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by frowland(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
Na next year I go do this kind thing..........But this year cha,na through the help of my various opay account I take save small thing...

Lest I forget, merry Christmas to My very good bro Mr. Frowland cool. May God continue to bless and protect you and your family wherever you dey...... I'll never forget what you did for me, because you really lifted me up from brokenness as at then cool

Once again,merry Christmas and a prosperous happy new year to you cool

Send your account

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Wanbissaka: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2021
frowland:

Send your account
good morning bruv. Anything for me? I have been awake all night. 0129630019. Union bank
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2021
frowland:

Send your account
Sir please let me drop mine too for the Christmas cry cry
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Lostandfound198: 1:01am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day.

Any token will go a long way brethren...

Union Bank.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2021
frowland:

Send your account
2007281712. Kuda micro finance bank......Thank you sir.... God will keep on blessing you sir.... I'll never forget what you've done to me... That's why I'll always keep on singing your praises cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Chno: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Senior man if bros drop for you, abeg try reason me 1k or 5h make i use do xmas
Sonnobax15:
2007281712. Kuda micro finance bank... Fati obaro felix.....Thank you sir.... God will keep on blessing you sir.... I'll never forget what you've done to me... That's why I'll always keep on singing your praises cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Chno:
No wahala my bro cool

2 Likes

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by frowland(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Moonie911:
Sir please let me drop mine too for the Christmas cry cry

wink
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
frowland:

Send your account
Bros thank you very much......I just saw it.....May God continue to bless you abundantly..... Honestly,I don't know what to say but for sure I'll always be praying for you....

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chno:
Oya my guy,drop you aza......... but na later I go do am cha,via say the network dey very bad for now..

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Angrygoat: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Looks real,I blow 12k on my pads and still I hear lil noise. Is nigeria not finished
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Chno: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
No wahala my bro cool
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Chno: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chai my bros sonnobax, 0029966746 Diamond/access bank. Thanks and big up
Sonnobax15:
Oya my guy,drop you aza......... but na later I go do am cha,via say the network dey very bad for now..
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
O
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by noCAP(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people eeeehhhh.... look at dirty naira...dirty floor.... poor people eeeehhhh
guy this thing no funny. You dry asf bro. Get a life
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Temmybaba08: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Your detty December is fixed. I tried saving mine but hunger triggered me to break it.

Shey na who survive dey save money. Oya show love grin
������������
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by money121(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meedon:
I don't know the right section to post this. But I will drop it here. A thought occurred to me late October, so from November, 2021 I decided to save or drop any amount in my saving box daily. Below is the money. I didn't snap the ones in 20 and 50 Naira denomination.

flexing don set.

Happy Christmas in advance.

Do giveAway for boiz

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by razzydoo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na suffer man dey for inside life...
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Goddyj(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
The funny thing is that Christmas day seems to be the shortest day in the whole year. I never enjoy anything and it's already 7:33pm, when I dey feel like make the day no finish cool
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by ahnie: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
I recently embarked on this...3k every blessed I want to do this for 3 months

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by minicky: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Someone kind should suprise me today
Stanbic

merry Christmas
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Samxcollections: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meanwhile I spent 74k on drinks only yesterday. Come see spending today.
Me with them odogwu 7 casket so far
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by yellowgarri2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meedon:
I don't know the right section to post this. But I will drop it here. A thought occurred to me late October, so from November, 2021 I decided to save or drop any amount in my saving box daily. Below is the money. I didn't snap the ones in 20 and 50 Naira denomination.

flexing don set.

do giveaway

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by yellowgarri2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samxcollections:
Meanwhile I spent 74k on drinks only yesterday. Come see spending today.
Me with them odogwu 7 casket so far
do giveaway

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by dadamonie150: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Your detty December is fixed. I tried saving mine but hunger triggered me to break it.

Shey na who survive dey save money. Oya show love grin
undecided to send some
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by mosesaigbe(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice � but try and start up a business with it no matter how small because we SAVE to INVEST and Not To SPEND.

Interested Interested In Starting a POS Business Before 2022....
DotPay Android POS Available For Instant Registration And Pick.

Nationwide Deliveries Also Available

Office Pick Up Address : Amadi Straight Opposite AMADI Round About Amadi-Ama Port Harcourt
whatsApp/Call 070.3326.9549
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by FuckDModz: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meedon:

flexing don set.

What is this?

Don't you have shame?

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by osazsky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
2special:
Saving is Good but this money has lost is value considering the situation of the country, investment is better cuz what the money you saved can buy 4 months ago, you can't buy it now with the same money.
that money there is not up to 10000 naira..which investment can he start with 10000...pls dont mention ponzi or bit coin...invest invest..with wat...u can save up capital to invest or borrow capital from mcf..if there is no savings there will be no investment..una too dey talk.the guy try00

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$300M BUA Sugar Factory In Kwara Is Nearing Completion. PHOTOS / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / I Just Lost 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.