Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box (42520 Views)

How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by jericco1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Is it up to 100k?
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Asiri1991: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oya, go to southwest and begin skull mining business. You might be the richest man in Ile-Ife as we speak.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Samxcollections: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
yellowgarri2:
do giveaway

First time of hearing that. What's giveaway?
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Samxcollections: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
jericco1:
Is it up to 100k?
Not at all
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Maj196(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
You just spread am for floor. How much be everything?
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by osazsky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samxcollections:
Meanwhile I spent 74k on drinks only yesterday. Come see spending today.
Me with them odogwu 7 casket so far
74k on watcnight bros u nor try o. Thats close to wat I spend on drinks every weekend...from Jan to dec..cuz I got alot of correct friends ..kudos anyways
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Lugianostar(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Weldone bro....!

You can do more next time
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by yellowgarri2(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samxcollections:

First time of hearing that. What's giveaway?
money you can dash out
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by jericco1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samxcollections:

Not at all

Aigt
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Samxcollections: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
osazsky:
74k on watcnight bros u nor try o. Thats close to wat I spend on drinks every weekend...from Jan to dec..cuz I got alot of correct friends ..kudos anyways
It was low because my guys no gree make me only spend them combine, about 300k spent yesterday today don reach 800k I never see receipt sha
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by fayomim: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you like spend am ontop woman na you sabi
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by PlaysNigeria: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
See the money I saved sad

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Corea4king(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
toujurs:
You try, if na woman now, you will see so much plenty money, because no be them dey buy their recharge card, food and clothes. Some guy even put their girl friend on pay roll.

Ur not far from the truth. But Is it crime to be a woman Because they way women are abuse here it left to wonder if they are not useful again.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by 2special(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
osazsky:
that money there is not up to 10000 naira..which investment can he start with 10000...pls dont mention ponzi or bit coin...invest invest..with wat...u can save up capital to invest or borrow capital from mcf..if there is no savings there will be no investment..una too dey talk.the guy try00
you can even start an investment with #5,000
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by damoceile: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
My guy nah man you be for saving this much in this recessive economy I hail you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sluacoast(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice one. You try

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meedon:
I don't know the right section to post this. But I will drop it here. A thought occurred to me late October, so from November, 2021 I decided to save or drop any amount in my saving box daily. Below is the money. I didn't snap the ones in 20 and 50 Naira denomination.

flexing don set.

Happy Christmas in advance.
Op make i send my aza?

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by God1stson(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Meedon:

Thanks for the advice. That is what I'm planning to do.
At least no charge on SMS or card deduction s

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Goldbw122(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
One thing about saving is that when you want to buy something the price will be already high, aat that time, and it makes the saved Mooney valueless. So if you have money right now just buy what you want to buy because that items will be at a high price in the future..
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Goldbw122(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
See the money I saved sad
Rat eat the money?
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Uchedizzy(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
I will start saving by janunary, cos i want to buy laptop for myself
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by TMKsouth: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people eeeehhhh.... look at dirty naira...dirty floor.... poor people eeeehhhh

If he continues saving like this, he won't be poor in the future.

Since u know rands - is this good money he saved? I can't tell.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Chno: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bro I’m stilling waiting for your update oh
Sonnobax15:
Oya my guy,drop you aza......... but na later I go do am cha,via say the network dey very bad for now..
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by VicM6: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
fowl don consume everytin.....e no go beta 4 bubu at all, fowl of 2k come be 7k nd u say xmas go stew..mtcheew
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Thedivergent(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Meedon:
I don't know the right section to post this. But I will drop it here. A thought occurred to me late October, so from November, 2021 I decided to save or drop any amount in my saving box daily. Below is the money. I didn't snap the ones in 20 and 50 Naira denomination.

flexing don set.

Happy Christmas in advance.

At least you've learned an aspect of money philosophy but it doesn't stop at saving, you still need to learn how to put your money to work to multiply it and also learn how to keep it.
Kudos!
Enjoy the season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Fortuneadeniyi3: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Something wey no fit buy 1 better Jean for boutique grin
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Quiny32323: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2021
Dey eat well b4 saving ooo.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Sonnobax15(m): 3:23am On Dec 26, 2021
Chno:
Bro I’m stilling waiting for your update oh
Just did it.... Please I'm sorry for the delay.....

1 Like

Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Meedon: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Thedivergent:

At least you've learned an aspect of money philosophy but it doesn't stop at saving, you still need to learn how to put your money to work to multiply it and also learn how to keep it.
Kudos!
Enjoy the season

Yes! You are right.
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Burruchaga71(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2021
EFCC loading
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Wuminity(f): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Wetin con concern us grin
Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Wuminity:
Wetin con concern us grin

grin grin. . Wuminity where went you? grin Merry christmas btw. .
ehm. . wheris my xmas gift? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / I Just Lost 400k / Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.