Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating (603 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Is it evil,petty,childish to collect your gifts,cash etc back which you once gave to her when the "PARASITIC" relationship was once good as you are the one always giving and doing the spending....

Genesis; For someone you stood by during her time of needs which her parents and elder siblings couldn't do for her (similar to sponsoring her in school)

After she is out of that difficult phase...she is now an INGRATE,calls you broke and in her hoe phase,use INCOMPATIBILITY as an excuse and ended the relationship because she is getting lots of admirations from other guys now...

GOOD RIDDANCE but will never be caught dead fighting over a lady but my heart is full of RAGE,ANGER,EMOTIONS even though am trying to shield it...

After 5years of helping a broke bitch during her difficult times and showing her off as the person planning to settle down with,this all I get and she is still mouthing off on WhatsApp status saying thrash abt me,never touched a woman ever b4 but SHE DESERVE THE BEATING OF HER LIFE......I REALLY WANT TO COLLECT ALL MY STUFF BACK

You bitter feminist can fvck off from this thread back to your coven....

Guys,help a brother!!!!
Sensible ladies,see me as your brother who was 419'ed and "carried handicap"

2 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Bola146(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2021
If I may ask you, have you not slept with her? Can you give her back? Why not ignore her totally and face the future, karma is really a bitch! Believe that she will soon regret it. Just do thanksgiving that God sent away a Jezebel from your life. Because she will definitely bring in bastards for you in future if you marry her.

6 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2021
When you are no longer a staff of a company, won't you return all their properties with you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Jidemoo: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Romanoff(f): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Don't give anything that you can't let go.

Better not to give it at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Sonnobax15(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2021
undecided
Yes.......
I go only advice any guyman not to collect such things back if na she him used do money tongue

Personally, I'll collect every single dime from her undecided. Even the memories of us, I'll makesure I burn dem down to their very ashes undecided. Reason is because when I love,I love sincerely,and I ought to be loved back equally and sincerely......So when I'm being cheated on,e be like say I've been used undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Hintona(f): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
When you are no longer a staff of a company, won't you return all their properties with you?

Thank you.

I want to use this medium to beg my ex to please bring my pot back for me angry

2 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by helinues: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2021
It's wrong and childish.

It's simply means the gift wasn't from their hearts to start with.

Why giving out what you can't afford?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146 post=108774946:
If I may ask you, have you not slept with her? Can you give her back?
Why not ignore her totally and face the future, karma is really a bitch! Believe that she will soon regret it. Just do thanksgiving that God sent away a Jezebel from your life. Because she will definitely bring in bastards for you in future if you marry her.

What is this one typing here Biko?
So because they had mutual sex, it therefore means that the girl has "compensated" the guy for all the things the guy had done for her? As if the girl is doing the guy a favor by having sex with him angry

You're asking if the guy didn't sleep with her, then lemme ask, didn't the girl sleep with the guy?? Can she give him back??
Mtttttcheeeeewww...

Indeed, modern relationship is cooperate prostitution...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hintona:

Thank you.

I want to use this medium to beg my ex to please bring my pot back for me angry
Lols...na only pot?

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
It's wrong and childish.

It's simply means the gift wasn't from their hearts to start with.

Why giving out what you can't afford?
Yes it wasn't from their heart. It was from their anus

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by WibusJaga: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2021

Technically, any item you gift to your GF becomes her property.
Legally, if the original receipt bears your name, then you can reclaim it. But if it bears your GF name, forget it.
In all, any investment on a GF who is not your wife is like investing in a Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by helinues: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yes it wasn't from their heart. It was from their anus

Ignored

2 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Ignored
undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Kobojunkie: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
The answer to your question lies in the bolded. undecided

The Op is here asking of gifted items, not his property. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by neonly: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
It childish to collect to collect those items back sha
But legally is OK because those gift were giving and hoping you guys will spend d rest of yur life together but if spending yur life together is no more then u can collect yur gifts back
But I said it don't give want u can't let go

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Kriss216: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

He has given already..

What do you suggest he should do now?

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Romanoff(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

He has given already..

What do you suggest he should do now?

Let it go and make better choices next time.

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Let it go and make better choices next time.
The gifts are for the Office of The Girlfriend ... It's expected the girl should drop all for the next girlfriend.

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Stenewiser: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mr Man, go and collect everything you can collect, I keep saying no girl is worth spending on, get an independent girl you won't hear, immediately a girl start billing me, am gone. can't spend much on a mere pussy. all pussy taste same, in Nigeria nowadays a girl who loves you won't Bill you, so as not to loose you. know this and be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
absolutely NOTHING wrong with that....to each their own!
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Stenewiser: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

The gifts are for the Office of The Girlfriend ... It's expected the girl should drop all for the next girlfriend.

Don't you think so?
sense will not kill you.
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Randommikey(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bruh
I went through the same situation with minor differences, don’t worry. I know it’s painful and now you despise her but don’t worry, just move on. Don’t mind that person that said y’all had sex and all, sex isn’t payment for all the care and love you showed her

2 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Moeman: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
NO....but it dosent show maturity shaa
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by anointedlinks: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Manesalah:
Is it evil,petty,childish to collect your gifts,cash etc back which you once gave to her when the "PARASITIC" relationship was once good as you are the one always giving and doing the spending....

Genesis; For someone you stood by during her time of needs which her parents and elder siblings couldn't do for her (similar to sponsoring her in school)

After she is out of that difficult phase...she is now an INGRATE,calls you broke and in her hoe phase,use INCOMPATIBILITY as an excuse and ended the relationship because she is getting lots of admirations from other guys now...

GOOD RIDDANCE but will never be caught dead fighting over a lady but my heart is full of RAGE,ANGER,EMOTIONS even though am trying to shield it...

After 5years of helping a broke bitch during her difficult times and showing her off as the person planning to settle down with,this all I get and she is still mouthing off on WhatsApp status saying thrash abt me,never touched a woman ever b4 but SHE DESERVE THE BEATING OF HER LIFE......I REALLY WANT TO COLLECT ALL MY STUFF BACK

You bitter feminist can fvck off from this thread back to your coven....

Guys,help a brother!!!!
Sensible ladies,see me as your brother who was 419'ed and "carried handicap"

Delete her from your contact list and social media to prevent yourself from being reminded of the toxicity she posts about your now-ended relationship
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Bola146(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Favfables1:

What is this one typing here Biko?
So because they had mutual sex, it therefore means that the girl has "compensated" the guy for all the things the guy had done for her? As if the girl is doing the guy a favor by having sex with him angry

You're asking if the guy didn't sleep with her, then lemme ask, didn't the girl sleep with the guy?? Can she give him back??
Mtttttcheeeeewww...

Indeed, modern relationship is cooperate prostitution...

Why are you ranting here if I may ask? You said modern relationship is cooperate prostitution, why did he start giving her those things? why not advise your sister that! Iranu oshi. Don't ever start what you can't continue undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Bola146(f): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

Chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by aktolly54(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op which guys are you calling now? You already read on nairalnad thousand times never send woman you never marry to school and invest what you can afford to lose on woman you never marry. JUST LIKE GAMBLER , WE BET WHAT WE CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. IF GAMBLER HAS BEEN LOSING IN BETTING BUT HE KEEP TRYING AND MASTER THE GAME, ONE DAY,HIS LUCK WILL BE SHINE. IF NA ALABI COLLEFT THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON THAT BITC.H IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER THING BECAUSE ONE DAY ONE DAY, GOD GO REMEMBER YOU BUT AS LOOSEGUARD NOW,THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO

JUST LET IT GO, KARMA IS A BITCH. SEE IT AS GAMBLE YOU LOSE
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:

Why are you ranting here if I may ask? You said modern relationship is cooperate prostitution, why did he start giving her those things? why not advise your sister that! Iranu oshi. Don't ever start what you can't continue undecided

I didn't know nairaland gave brownie points for being rude undecided...

Congratulations on winning the points...
You must be proud of yourself kiss...

We'll converse when you can communicate properly...

Take care...
Re: Any Wrong In A Guy Collecting Gifts,stuffs Back After Her Cheating by flokii: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
No wrongs atal.. if it's iphone (or even palasa ike Tecno), jewelry, wig abi human hair or car, collect everything..

Ignore those that will say shebi you had sex.. you both enjoyed it and you even used your energy to pound her like pounded yam.

(1) (Reply)

Bet Naija / The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. / Father In Dilemma Over 1-year-old Baby That Looks Nothing Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.