Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. (598 Views)

I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) / Nairaland Redpillers Are Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Goodmarlian: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
Redpill is golden,it is a lifesaver,it is an eye opener but it should not be translated to hating women due to past heartbreaks and rejections,yes it is true women can be very annoying and illogical it is their but hating them would only make you more bitter and depressed both genders need each other,infact women need men more because men own and run the world, deep down women know this even the so called feminists.

Women are are like fire, if you control fire it is very useful ,you will cook with it,warm yourself in the cold,you can smoke with it so on and so forth.but if you fail to control fire then you are doomed it will surely consume you,that is women for you.

Where I work presently there is this new girl that just got employed I don't know why she just wants to be around me all the time of all the guys in the company (I notice that after internalizing a lot of things I learnt here I seam to attract younger ladies alot) she even earns more than me but this girl can demand for Africa,money for food,teefare she seems to disturb me a lot I hardly give money ,but I have only given her money once the day she complained that her she needs sanitary pads for her monthly flow that she is broke at the moment I notice it was true because she look sick that day and her eyes were swollen,but other guys will give her without thinking but the funny thing about her is that she respects me more then other guys that gives her everyday.

Women will always throw annoying test at you always how you handle the tests will determine who has the control be it friendship or relationship,no amount of complaint from men can make women change,they are just programmed that wat
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by inspectorg(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
To be a man is not a day Job in Africa..... I don't know for West or Other continents.

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
The Red Pill Philosophy is what happens when INCEL finally gets laid.

I’ll explain this quote….but first let me state that I am not making light of the INCEL phenomena. It’s extremely serious and the psychology and underground culture of INCEL is alarming. I would never wish this type of suffering or mindset on anyone. That being said: The Red Pill Philosophy is an online movement that portrays itself as a Men’s Self-Improvement and “Wake Up” Philosophy comparing itself to the Epiphany granted by taking the famous red pill via the Matrix Movies…the Reality is that the Red Pill Philosophy Movement is a “Matrix” in itself.

If you pay attention to the comments on Twitter, and other Social Media you will see it’s really just a collection of Men with Low Self-Esteem teaching other Men with Low-Self Esteem how to Pretend they have Self-Esteem and how to Manipulate Women with equally Low Self-Esteem.

This movement shows its true colors when you pay close attention. This movement teaches Men how to blame women for their own shortcomings instead of truly working on one’s self. Instead of teaching you how to recognize and approach high-quality, self-accomplished, and high level Women, it demonizes such women and teaches you how to manipulate women who pretty much suffer the same self-esteem issues you do.
These red pill swallowers are their own worst enemies, but their cognitive dissonance prevents them from seeing this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Goodmarlian: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
inspectorg:
To be man is not a day Job for Africa..... I don't know for West or Other continents.

Africa own too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Ocholu: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Many redpillers here won't exercise the patience to read and comprehend your thread.

You'll soon see them in their finesse, fuulishly quoting you with reckless abandone as though you said something wrong.
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

I’ll explain this quote….but first let me state that I am not making light of the INCEL phenomena. It’s extremely serious and the psychology and underground culture of INCEL is alarming. I would never wish this type of suffering or mindset on anyone. That being said: The Red Pill Philosophy is an online movement that portrays itself as a Men’s Self-Improvement and “Wake Up” Philosophy comparing itself to the Epiphany granted by taking the famous red pill via the Matrix Movies…the Reality is that the Red Pill Philosophy Movement is a “Matrix” in itself.

If you pay attention to the comments on Twitter, and other Social Media you will see it’s really just a collection of Men with Low Self-Esteem teaching other Men with Low-Self Esteem how to Pretend they have Self-Esteem and how to Manipulate Women with equally Low Self-Esteem.

This movement shows its true colors when you pay close attention. This movement teaches Men how to blame women for their own shortcomings instead of truly working on one’s self. Instead of teaching you how to recognize and approach high-quality, self-accomplished, and high level Women, it demonizes such women and teaches you how to manipulate women who pretty much suffer the same self-esteem issues you do.
These red pill swallowers are their own worst enemies, but their cognitive dissonance prevents them from seeing this.

How do I like this comment a hundred times!!!

You've said it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:
Many redpillers here won't exercise the patience to read and comprehend your thread.

You'll soon see them in their finesse, fuulishly quoting you with reckless abandone as though you said something wrong.
grin grin
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

You've said it!
I appreciate you.
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Raalsalghul: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

You've said it!

Create a 100 monikers. grin
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by webhead: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
All the Redpillers I've come across on nairaland aren't toxic or hateful towards women.
Infact most of them don't condone misogyny.

You're just an attention seeker bro.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by webhead: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

I’ll explain this quote….but first let me state that I am not making light of the INCEL phenomena. It’s extremely serious and the psychology and underground culture of INCEL is alarming. I would never wish this type of suffering ow r mindset on anyone. That being said: The Red Pill Philosophy is an online movement that portrays itself as a Men’s Self-Improvement and “Wake Up” Philosophy comparing itself to the Epiphany granted by taking the famous red pill via the Matrix Movies…the Reality is that the Red Pill Philosophy Movement is a “Matrix” in itself.

Only people who don't know what the Redpill community is truly about will take you (or your post) seriously.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by MufasaLion: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wisesaying001:

This is indeed a Wisesaying001 You deserve a trip to Mars!
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin grin

Are you really her? Or this is another clone?
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay, ah see you viewing.

Food don done.

Oya come bash in 3,2,1.

cheesy
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Jennyclay(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nairaland redpillers are hungry dogs and noise makers. They would be forming Hard guy on social media whereas in reality they're weak vegetables.

Is that redpills that will choke them, till they vomit blood. Nonsense!!
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Elluminated: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

You've said it!
Damn!
Thanks for sharing Bro.

Wish I could like it a million times.

Mankind need to realize that actions have consequences, and one is responsible for any action he/she takes. Once he/she has come to terms with this, only then can he/she know true peace.

My two cents.

Let that sink in my fellow apes. grin
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

This is indeed a Wisesaying001 You deserve a trip to Mars!
I appreciate you.
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by YoSlowDown: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland redpillers are hungry dogs and noise makers. They would be forming Hard guy on social media whereas in reality they're weak vegetables.

Is that redpills that will choke them, till they vomit blood. Nonsense!!
Says a hardcore feminist

You'll eventually get dicked hard that feminism will fly out your brains. It's just a matter of time...Watch out grin

2 Likes

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by Jennyclay(f): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
YoSlowDown:
Says a hardcore feminist

You'll eventually get dicked hard that feminism will fly out your brains. It's just a matter of time...Watch out grin
Keep quiet!! Stop running your mouth like a community tap.
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by YoSlowDown: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!! Stop running your mouth like a community tap.
Just a matter of time baby girl be patient. I won't be surprised if that feminism is thrown out the window just by one cummshot to the face. I won't smiley
Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Redpillers. by TheKingsmann(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland feminist like me jennyclay and others are hungry dogs and noise makers. They would be forming Hard girls on social media whereas in reality they're weak vegetables.

It Is that feminism that will choke them, till they vomit blood. Nonsense!!
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prostitution On Imessage, Tinder And Badoo / Twin Sister Slept With Her Sister Husband / Ladies, can you marry a man that behaves like your father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.