Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood (14567 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Nigerians Lament Bank App Crashes As Transaction Failure Persists / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Guyman02: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone, we can't continue to lament let's have faith it will get better
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by EnemyofGod22(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin it shall never be well with president Muhammad buhari,
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by tradepunter: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
iwaeda:
Lalasticlala you and Seun should do give away angry

I wonder oooo...

Nairaland get money... They dy form sapa with guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

And those Boko haram were no where to be found when Buhari visited Borno yesterday.

The Boko Haram sympathizers have not actually been having things easy lately

But they killed people yesterday with those rockets, ain’t you thinking? D

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

You just did without consciously knowing. SEBI you and your likes are waiting to be vindicated about your evil wish for Buhari, Apc and Nigeria in general just because your looting party is out of power

Una wailing has just begun

But corruption is far more worse under mr integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by iwaeda: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

You just did without consciously knowing. SEBI you and your likes are waiting to be vindicated about your evil wish for Buhari, Apc and Nigeria in general just because your looting party is out of power

Una wailing has just begun

I know your hypocrisy during the days of GEJ.
It is clear to everybody now, that Buhari has no capacity to do anything meaningful in life angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Ttjj: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wicked Buhari government
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Abujason: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Life is hard and cost of goods high because as Buhari told us in his Christmas message, he is just fulfilling his campaign promises. If you know, you know. By the time he leaves office all those of you who keep defending him will be asking why he didn’t leave sooner. As for me, I just dey enjoy my Christmas festivities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Vixlot: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
joelbooks:
Everyone should be on the farm..else be ready to pay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6VaqQcyot8
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Alanchewo: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na to just thank God for life this Christmas
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Abujason: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
iwaeda:

Buhari will fight inflation.
Next President should know how to defend it grin

He said he is already pighting inplation na.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by sureboykris(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Same old story every year
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Arda1000(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Buhari effect is a respecter of no one. E no get face I swear
lol I like am like that make everyone feel am
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by SensualMan: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sai Barber!

Keep baring their hairs grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Abujason: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
Na everywhere

Say it ain’t so!
Did I hear you right?
E follow reach BMC members like you?
By the time this calamity leaves office una go go confession and apologize to the rest of us wey get common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Arda1000:
lol I like am like that make everyone feel am

Na zombies e choke pass but dem no fit talk because it will make them align with reasonable people that their darling daddy is a colossal and monumental failure

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by AfonjaConehead: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Naija is just an ugly place... everything sucks

It's the yuletide and NEPA have decided to take away, since yesterday,the little power they've been giving us!

Whakinda zoo is this,for God's sake?!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Downey:
Who wins?
Lil Wayne is a great rapper. Jay z is a legend. Bad comparison.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Abujason: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Even vulture griller will be grilling vultures tomorrow on his house. Chicken is way more expensive than vultures now.
This is a repeat of what happened between 1983 amd 1985.
But some retard brainwashed APC zombies led by that Benue Man will be shouting Darling Daddy up and down.

HellAnus is even on this thread spewing trash as usual.

grin
E don repent na.
You still dey see all those hin useless comments defending the chief terrorist?
Hin eye don clear las las.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by RodgersAkpafu: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
iwaeda:

Your cluelessness eclipse buhari. I can never sympathise with boko haram. Those five people were just number. God will heal your hypocrisy cheesy
The guy no get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Kaykaydavid1919: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
I will never and ever like Tinufool. Dat idiot is such a senseless Yoruba man. He sold dat aged mumu man called Buhari to us. D stupid n d idiots in dis shit con3 called Nigeria won't still learn. U people never see anything yet. Allow d useless so called tinubu to come and fool u people again comes 2023. APC is d most useless party in Nigeria no any agenda. Tinubu u will be Naija president in 2095. Relax ur mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Ernchibyke(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
The inflation is a global something, not Nigeria alone.
Its hit the US also, reference, fox new, cnn
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Aksnoopy: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
From the speech of the woman begging the governor to kindly assist them, you will know that a particular tribe constitute the majority of the foolish and dumb people in this country.

Does a governor run the economy of the country?

Mumu people with useless leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is Jesus' Birthday for Christ's sake! Why would any sane person complain over price hike, when He has paid the ultimate price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by nosmassam(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
And the nonsense BUBU and his foolish analysis will say Inflation rate has drop for the 6 consecutive times this year.
Re: Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
I dey vex because Girls use my head collect my money early around November now December Xmas don reach dem still dey wahala man wey No get

I even see dem do fine hair and dey post shows dem go but still wan collect like say man dey pick his own money

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xoxoxo for now / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.