Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) (5623 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2022
AH!! I can sense the frenzy this topic is about to emit, i already forsee a lot of females crying on this thread, men calling me a mere woman hater and supposed Redpilled SIMPS telling me that i'm on the black pill as usual grin grin
But lets go anyway, i live for the mixed emotional reactions!

Have you ever asked yourself why women keep forgiving that guy who keeps fvvcking them over again and again and again But then that other guy who would do anything to have her, placing her on multiple pedestals keeps getting ignored
NO! Its not because she's scared of "Starting Over", that is what only idiots believe in, no offense.

There is something called the "Trend Factor", its a lot more prominent amongst women that it is amongst men, that is why biittches would risk their lives with Yahoo boy for an iphone!
Its pretty simple to understand; "If You Would Fvvck Another Biittch, It Just Shows How Much Of A Hot Cake You Are Amongst Women, And Then She Would Fight Even Harder To Keep You!"

Still Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Aduwele: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2022
TRP is GOLDEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by EmzyT: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2022
sad
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Look, women love to go all the way, they are just not intelligent enough to figure out the kind of man to sacrifice themselves for.
If as a woman, i have to fight to have you as my boyfriend, then i have to make sure that you are worth fighting for. Now how do i know if you are worth fighting for SIMPLE!!! HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU?!!

That is the big question right there, why do rich men buy G-wagons when they can always get the regular Toyota Camry? Because it would boost their egos knowing very well that many other people would do anything to be able to acquire the same G-wagon parked in their garage!!

Women want to be sure that you are the REAL DEAL, once that is confirmed, they would then go ahead to flaunt you, enjoy the show other women plot out to have you and most of all MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERS ONLY!!

You cheating just keeps reminding her that other women are still out for you and that she could loose you easily if she flops!

I know, WOMEN ARE THAT STUPIDD!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
You are making sense comrade. Red pill is all about opening your eyes to choose lesser evil in female gender. Those creations are manipulative from birth.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Aduwele:
TRP is GOLDEN!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Two02: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Amb1045:
You are making sense comrade. Red pill is all about opening your eyes to choose lesser evil in female gender. Those creations are manipulative from birth.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Don't misinform yourself, this thread is not telling men to cheat more, it is simply to ILLUMINATE the bizzare processings of the female brain.

Let this thread help you understand why you should never try to tie brains with a female, you will most definitely get disoriented!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Since I took redpill, I no longer see reasons to please any manipulative being. I no longer fight for love. I now have peace of mind. If i tell you my mind you say no I move forward. I no longer see reason to waste money. I go for people that want me but I go for the couchee only. I don't think I will marry for love again rather understanding between me and the lady. My eyes done open from manipulators. Lol. Fake love paddlers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Amb1045:
Since I took redpill, I no longer see reasons to please any manipulative being. I no longer fight for love. I now have peace of mind. If i tell you my mind you say no I move forward. I no longer see reason to waste money. I go for people that want me but I go for the couchee only. I don't think I will marry for love again rather understanding between me and the lady. My eyes done open from manipulstors. Lol
Place yourself on that pedestal instead and think deeply on what would benefit YOU and YOU ALONE! Its not worth living for a vag!na person.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
This topic is letting you know to be smart and put your lady in a competitive state to fight for your love. Have an open kind of relationship where you always tell her how others ladies are crushing on you. Make her believe without her other females dee. Reasons our grandfather's who married multiple wife's enjoyed their life. Women love to compete. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Amb1045:
This topic is letting you know to be smart and put your lady in a competitive state to fight for your love. Have an open kind of relationship where you always tell her how others ladies are crushing on you. Make her believe without her other females dee. Reasons our grandfather's who married multiple wife's enjoyed their life. Women love to compete. Lol
Your Redpill is coated in 5000 CARAT GOLD!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Stop Trying To Make A Woman Love You, Instead Try To Make Her RESPECT YOU, And Watch Her Willing Become Your Wh0re!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Biittches Live For The Competition, That Is Why They Follow Trend Way More Than Men, The Question Is, ARE YOU WORTH COMPETING FOR

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
No, You Are Not Being Mean, Like I Said, She Is Just Being Stupidd, Like Everyone Of Them Are.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Jashub: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
True talk as usual.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Jashub:
True talk as usual.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
What Do You Think Females Mean When They Post On Social Media Saying "Nothing Can Seperate Us" After Forgiving HIM For The 756th Time

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by SMGGroup: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Couple of years back before covid, i have this gf wey dey always monitor my every movement. local man no send am. Na so she called me one day telling me she found out I am bleeping one girl wey dey sell food for us at the restaurant around my area. Na so i blast am, telling her to continue snooping.
Folks, after crying, this my babe blatantly told me that as long as she doesn't see me with her on the street, that there is no problem. This babe loves me till tomorrow. She Don relocate from Lagos though. No knowledge of redpill then.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TMTR: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
They don't mind if you keep hoes, they just want to be number one as in favourite

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by Gadafii: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is the truth and nothing but the truth, I don hear where one lady Dey complain say her boyfriend is too loyal to her, he calls her nothing less than twice a day, does her biddings like a lap dog, las las she complain say the guy too boring for her.

Eventually she dumped him but was still able to get benefits from him, the new guy she’s dating now na smoker, that one Dey barely remember say he get girlfriend, doesn’t rate her that much, this girl is telling me she finds it difficult to leave him, not that he’s done much but she finds it fascinating and intriguing they way the new guy is

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
SMGGroup:
Couple of years back before covid, i have this gf wey dey always monitor my every movement. local man no send am. Na so she called me one day telling me she found out I am bleeping one girl wey dey sell food for us at the restaurant around my area. Na so i blast am, telling her to continue snooping.
Folks, after crying, this my babe blatantly told me that as long as she doesn't see me with her on the street, that there is no problem. This babe loves me till tomorrow. She Don relocate from Lagos though. No knowledge of redpill then.
PROOF OF TODAY'S MESSAGE!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
TMTR:
They don't mind if you keep hoes, they just want to be number one as in favourite
SHEER STUPIDDITY!! What about that guy that would do anything to have her??!

The female mind is very potent in TRASH!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gadafii:
This is the truth and nothing but the truth, I don hear where one lady Dey complain say her boyfriend is too loyal to her, he calls her nothing less than twice a day, does her biddings like a lap dog, las las she complain say the guy too boring for her.

Eventually she dumped him but was still able to get benefits from him, the new guy she’s dating now na smoker, that one Dey barely remember say he get girlfriend, doesn’t rate her that much, this girl is telling me she finds it difficult to leave him, not that he’s done much but she finds it fascinating and intriguing they way the new guy is
VOILA!!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TMTR: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
SHEER STUPIDDITY!! What about that guy that would do anything to have her??!

The female mind is very potent in TRASH!

The guy that would do anything to have her is a fucking simp, a man without value that's why no one wants him , he will do anything to have her because no other woman would have anything to do with him and trust me no woman wants a man like that cool
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by wonder233: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
I agree with OP on this one, especially when he said this post isn't about telling you as a man to go and be a he-goat chasing anything on skirt cos that will make you pathetic.
However, even as a disciplined, faithful man, you have to let the woman in your life know other women desire you, especially women more beautiful and higher in class than her. This makes you more attractive to her.
Many men make the mistake of overly wanting to prove being faithful, after a while, the woman gets bored of you cos you're conquered territory and may even go ahead to cheat on you.
But if you can strike the balance of being disciplined and a bit scandalous, your woman would perpetually be attracted to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by posty56: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
this is 100% true as the woman will want to fight for herself to be the only woman in your life , but of no girls they rush you she will bored and knowing there's no competition ,use you to catch cruise
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
TMTR:

The guy that would do anything to have her is a fucking simp, a man without value that's why no one wants him , he will do anything to have her because no other woman would have anything to do with him and trust me no woman wants a man like that cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
wonder233:
I agree with OP on this one, especially when he said this post isn't about telling you as a man to go and be a he-goat chasing anything on skirt cos that will make you pathetic.
However, even as a disciplined, faithful man, you have to let the woman in your life know other women desire you, especially women more beautiful and higher in class than her. This makes you more attractive to her.
Many men make the mistake of overly wanting to prove being faithful, after a while, the woman gets bored of you cos you're conquered territory and may even go ahead to cheat on you.
But if you can strike the balance of being disciplined and a bit scandalous, your woman would perpetually be attracted to you
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
posty56:
this is 100% true as the woman will want to fight for herself to be the only woman in your life , but of no girls they rush you she will bored and knowing there's no competition ,use you to catch cruise
WOMEN LIVE FOR THE COMPETITION!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Band Placement And Engagement Ring Placement / How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.