Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) (5325 Views)

If You Have Mouth Odor, You Are Finished. / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Femi8586(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Rickmann:

Stop taking life too seriously bro..
Like it or not , women are designed to be pampered.

Are you trying to say you can do same as that stupid man in the picture? undecided

That women are designed to be worshiped?

Some men sef grin
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Femi8586(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2021
Femi8586:

Are you trying to say you can do just like that stupid man in the picture? undecided

Some men sef grin
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rickmann:

Stop taking life too seriously bro..
Like it or not , women are designed to be pampered.

Yet another idiotic simp.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Yet another idiotic simp.
Everyone is all over that guy grin
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Rickmann: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Somebody needs to slap you really hard!

I made a harmless statement but look what you sent to me.. You don't even know who you are talking to but just cos you have a phone and data,you just expose your shallow thinking self. Well thanks anyways ,didn't expect any less from a punk who spits fire at women at the slightest given.

You are a menace we will have to keep dealing with on the social media.

Have a good day.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by Rickmann: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Femi8586:

Are you trying to say you can do same as that stupid man in the picture? undecided

Some men sef grin

Oga, Where in my post did I mention 'worship'
Pls learn to read and understand carefully. There is a thick line between worshiping and pampering women ok.
Re: MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Rickmann:

Oga, Where in my post did I mention 'worship'
Pls learn to read and understand carefully. There is a thick line between worshiping and pampering women ok.
Ok sorry bros, but pls explain exactly what you meant by "Pampering your wife"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Girl Friend Wants Me In Bed / I Enjoy Sending Nudes To My Bf. Is It Wrong? / My First Time On Ankara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.