Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners (1849 Views)

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates / COVID-19: Giveaway To Ease The Current Situation. / Tiv Elders Ban Traditional Marriage Festivities, Peg Expenses At N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Dukio: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I already transferred 2k to the first lucky winner. He already confirmed receiveing the 2k giveaway in his bank account.

Boss you never reason my end. I still dey hope on you
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Typicool8(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I spent roughly 1.9m on my nuclear family, extended family, loves ones, friends and well-wishers in the week of Christmas. Did you show love to anyone this festive season and how much did you spend on your family, friends and well-wishers? How did you cope and manage your Christmas Expenses?

I will do giveaway of 2k to the lucky random winners to drop their account details. Make sure you write your full bank details as shown below:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

I will upload screenshot of giveaway here for authenticity and confidence. Good luck to anyone who may be the lucky winner of the giveaway

Sir I may not be among the first people to send their account details but I believe you can bless me as well.
God will replenish your pockets tenfold.
Uba 2228484879,Taiwo O Ayodeji
Wishing you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by superintendents(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My man, collect your own oo grin grin grin
Don't slack!
Strictly for Christians oooo.
Since people don begin separate the sheep from the goats.. grin grin grin
my boss long term..

Abeg reason us ..
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
Beebah2000, Send your account details now to get 2k giveaway. You're the second lucky winner

Please, give the 2k to someone else who needs it more than I do.

Thank you for being kind-hearted smiley
May God bless you. Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by isaiah4life(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Christians have patience. So exercise patience my brother. grin cheesy

Dukio:

Boss you never reason my end. I still dey hope on you
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by lilyheaven: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Francashy:

Broh, my transaction limit for this Xmas has been exceeded cool

You've to wait for the next Xmas grin
Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I will do giveaway of 2k to the first people to message me now.

T&C apply

You must be a Christian

Send account details here and via my email address.

Good morning sir

313 052 1245 first bank
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:

Please, give the 2k to someone else who needs it more than I do.

Thank you for being kind-hearted smiley
May God bless you. Amen smiley
I need it
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I spent roughly 1.9m on my nuclear family, extended family, loves ones, friends and well-wishers in the week of Christmas. Did you show love to anyone this festive season and how much did you spend on your family, friends and well-wishers? How did you cope and manage your Christmas Expenses?

I will do giveaway of 2k to the lucky random winners to drop their account details. Make sure you write your full bank details as shown below:

Bank name

please i came please 3139019651 obisanya first bank

i wish u help me too i believe it never to late to enjoy Tommorrow
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

I will upload screenshot of giveaway here for authenticity and confidence. Good luck to anyone who may be the lucky winner of the giveaway

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Generalwoodz(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by adeoyekay(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

uba
Adeoye Kayode
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Wanbissaka: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

0129630019. Union bank.
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Idrisk19(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

0149936823. idris Imām. Gtbank
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 25, 2021
superintendents:
my boss long term..

Abeg reason us ..
I have your money with me.
It's certain!
I'm coming up with a better way to disburse 300k.
You and that TEACHER will surely come first.
The Teacher initially messed it up.
She will definitely get hers too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Wanbissaka: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!
boss also remember me in Paradise
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Moshybear(f): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Typicool8(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!
Boss don't forget me in your paradise
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by adeoyekay(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!
pls sir don't pass me by.
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by superintendents(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
I have your money with me. It's certain! I'm coming up with a better way to disburse 300k. You and that TEACHER will surely come first. The Teacher initially messed it up. She will definitely get hers too.
God bless you.
God bless you..
God bless you..sir
more grace 2022..
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by msld: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Mamayam: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!

Please count me in, Boss.
Missed your previous giveaway.
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by LucySpace: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

1222176854 access bank ELYON MADUENYI
Thank you and God bless you Sir
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What's #1.9 million for crying out loud?
That you don't have it doesn't mean you won't have it later or doesn't mean someone else can't afford such.
U think all Nairalanders are PAUPERS or what?
Please brace up ok!
Its nothing abi
Oya send 20k for me make my Christmas sef stew na
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Supreme145(m): 2:51am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!
Boss include me in the equation
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Simeonjoe1: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Simeonjoe1: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

Reason your boy...
Firstbank
Simeon Joseph
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by threegees(f): 3:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:

Bank name
Account name
Account number

You must be a Christian

Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Ouchbabe(f): 4:05am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!

Please sir kindly remember me when it's time. It will mean a lot to my family. Merry Christmas
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Ouchbabe(f): 4:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I will do giveaway of 2k to the first people to message me now.

T&C apply

You must be a Christian

Send account details here and via my email address.
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by kajsa08: 4:31am On Dec 25, 2021
0077320024 access bank
Thanks
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by Cuttycool(f): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2021
I'm interested pls. God bless you sir.
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's certain!
Re: Christmas Expenses/giveaway. I'll do 2k giveaway to the lucky random winners by MickzyDonald: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
I already transferred 2k to the first lucky winner. He already confirmed receiveing the 2k giveaway in his bank account.

Nice gesture, God bless you for making someone smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience) / Women with two husbands! / A Common Question Usually Asked During Pre-marriage Counseling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.