Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once (447 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by ebenezer880(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by isaiah4life(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2021
You just reminded me of my late father. cry cry

Daddy, you left us, suddenly, allowing us to wander around without a Shepherd. Crashing the earth surface for food.

We miss you so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by shawnfamous(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Lost my mum 3 weeks ago, I wish I could explain to u how much I miss u..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by pussygotlips: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Life continues.... Osana

I wonder how dead took him when he knows I'm still young.
Dead no fit try that nonesene with me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2021
This is a bizarre question. Even Jesus Christ that died thousands of years ago is remembered yearly talk more of your dad that died last year. Are you trying to forget him so soon? You are a wicked person.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by Mood11: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2021
Carchoice:
This is a bizarre question. Even Jesus Christ that died thousands of years ago is remembered yearly talk more of your dad that died last year. Are you trying to forget him so soon? You are a wicked person.
Your last statement wasn't called for.
Sometimes it seems like forgetting an event can help ease the pain one feels each time they remember that particular event which brings sadness or tears, but sadly life is not a CD plate that we have control over and can rewind or fast forward. The only thing that we should hope for is TIME. It won't erase the event from history but it heals all wounds.

I also lost my father late last year.
It's been very hard living without him because we were very close and he didn't say goodbye.
Do I wish to not always remember that he is dead? Yes
Can I make that happen? No
Can I erase his death from history? No
I can only carry on, shed a tear whenever the thoughts come and hope that in time, the memories we shared would comfort our family.
Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by ebenezer880(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Carchoice:

I never said I'm trying to forget him nor did I say I have forgotten him

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by GboyegaD(m): 2:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Learning to deal with the fact that he is dead helps you heal. Keep your head up and trust God to see you through.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2021
I miss my grandma so much

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by ebenezer880(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hummm
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Forget Loved Once by ItisWell22(f): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2023
They were loved ones… 😢

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Are Not Easily Forgotten / What Are Your Plans For The Weekend? / “i’m Walking Away From This Marriage For My Mental Health” – Korra Obidi’s Husba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.