Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place (33012 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by mp3ree: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dmacqh:
I can relate with my ex . It’s common to guys on the start up ladder . Already made guys(and touts) are dreaded and they do it behind them without telling them . Though in my case , I wasn’t bothered. I once told her , if I’m CR7 , will she behave such way . I know my problem is money . So that’s my only problem for now . As long as you collect steady bleeps , and she’s there when you need her , don’t complain.
And also , my case was different because I got no heart . And I’m a slicker than serpent when it comes to cheating and lies .I don’t know why that talent doesn’t want to fetch me money .

i always tell my friends "boy and girl no dey do friend" the boy wants something while the girl needs something

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Poopypants: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
I sometimes ask myself how people don’t see the signs before marrying a hoe .. this is how.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Tuns20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

I have an issue in my relationship and it's getting me really pissed.

So let me say this, I have only dated two persons, one sometime in 2016 and this new relationship that's been at it for 2 years.

My girlfriend seem to think it's cool for her to hangout with guys that are toasting or want to sleep with her.

These are the same ppl she calls friends, not ppl she has known for long oh but ppl she just met and want to sleep with her.

NOTE: my gf has really big ass, big enough it causes stares when we go out.

So you can imagine the number of advances she gets.

I really want to know from people, guys, do you allow your girlfriend hang out with such ppl?

Ladies, you do entertain such invites? why?

God no go allow me use my hand take buy Wetin go give me high blood pressure of 280/180mmhg ��
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by citee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op, you too should look for girl friends to come sleep over at your place to balance the equation, abi na only this babe you fit catch??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Poopypants: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hed0nist:
Na overtly faithful guys de get this kind issue. When I say overtly, I mean that it might just be too obvious that you’re faithful. I’m not saying you should cheat.

I’m telling you to mirror her attitude. In a cool way. on the low. You ma should have babes sleep over at your crib. Babes that you call friends. Not people you’ve known for a long time o but people that you would have been sleeping with if you weren’t faithful to your babe. Have other girls around you.

Don’t argue with her again on the issue. The more needy you seem, the more confidence you give her to continue nonsense. Having girls around will solve 2 things; it will make you realize that she’s not all that. Secondly, it will keep her on her toes if she really likes you.

Don’t cheat. Just mirror her actions. Don’t seem needy.

To answer your question, only bitch niggas allow their official babe with big ass to sleep over in another able bodied man’s house. Girl wey know say you like am go like see how far she can push your patience. Na wetin you allow na him gats endure.
imagine going through all this stress for a lady you call your girlfriend.. lol.. if you stress me to this point you are just a hoe about to be dumped.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

What aim distinguishes a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship from just any type of relationship?

Let me rephrase: what is special about a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship that makes the boy or girl demand or expect fidelity from the other?

Sorry bro. U haven't answered my questions:

According to u:

If OP is her boyfriend, what would you call the other boys she is friends with?

I don't no. Maybe u can tell us

If u say[b] "With boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, there are no distinctions between the boyfriend and other male friends"[/b]

Can u explain how u arrived at the above conclusion? What is the aim of a "boyfriend-girlfriend relationship"? Does the person in "boyfriend-girlfriend relationship" have the same aim in his or her relationship with others outside their "boyfriend-girlfriend relationship"?

In all u wrote, u still weren't able to negate the fact that love in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship isn't up for competition
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by kansoboy: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ur girlfriend is a prostitute/runs girl. Just safe your self future bp and leave that relationship.....don't decieve Ur self that she will change,she will not

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Idaytesj29(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
bigjackass:
Well many girls have slept at my place and nothing happened. The question is, is she going to sleep there out of necessity or what?

Only God can forgive you. Na so you hate op reach? Or what are you trying to say?
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by makeherscream(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
do you think a beautiful big ass woman is made for you only,you are wrong and have no reason to restrict her to be your exclusive property which is even an impossibility looking at the circumstances,so long she takes care of your emotional needs why trying to be selfish and prevent her from servicing other men,a woman is yours while still on your bed in your house,if she steps out she is not yours anymore.
who is this one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Olavenza(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
brosom:
Where una dey find all these werey girls sef

How person go dey date girlfriend/olosho and not expect premium crystal tears?

Op carry ur head oo today na Christmas oo.

Baba! E choke me ooo! Maybe love don turn the guy to mumu.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Bawsse(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

LOL abeg check her bank accounts ! the plank go fall off your eye

Abeg wetin he go see? �
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by meedoLock(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bro this ur story wan be like my own, this babe I can call my ex would tell me nothing wrong with hanging with other guys since she doesn't have stuff attached to it. Before I called it a day, she thought she could eat her cake and still have it.

It was like a comedy when she vex comot for my house in the evening over a mere argument as we used to have it, then I felt like to go and see her at home as a man to pet her and let bygone be bygone, to my surprise I didn't meet her at home, my mind told me she's done it again, she's gone out with a guy she referred to as just a friend.

Since she wasn't expecting me that night, I waited outside her house while I put a call to her asking her whereabout, I told her i was waiting. She wasn't expecting, so she felt somehow over the phone.

She later came back walking towards me with a nylon I perceived something like pepper soup in it, I almost slapped her that night cos I couldn't relate why she will leave my place only to go out with another guy, then came this begging and explanation from her. I only raged and left her place that night.

The rest is a story now anyway because she has already tasted another guy and of recent she started pinging me again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by worldclass68(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Got someone like that......even I warned her she agreed to change but all nah lies...olosho no dey ever change.
The earlier u leave her...the better for u.
GENERAL MARKETS!!!

Won't say more than that...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Maxwell08: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

So let me say this, I have only dated two persons, one sometime in 2016 and this new relationship that's been at it for 2 years.

My girlfriend seem to think it's cool for her to hangout with guys that are toasting or want to sleep with her.

These are the same ppl she calls friends, not ppl she has known for long oh but ppl she just met and want to sleep with her.

I really want to know from people, guys, do you allow your girlfriend hang out with such ppl?

Please I'd like to be her friend... Pass me the control let eat from the Animashaun
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Figger(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just keep calm and enjoy the pvssy while it last, no attach emotions
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Souzin: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Temptee101:
The headline totally different from the body of the story.

She sees no problem with the hangouts going late into the night and 'casually' staying over
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Moeman: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
pics and video of the ass or i dont belive it
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by drdanny(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

If your GF loves to sleep over at her chykers place and sees NOTHING WRONG, trust me, she's just a well packaged runs babe.
Just console yourself that you are dating a mid class runs babe. How can a goat be comfortable in the company of wolves? Bros, enjoy the s3x with her and find someone else that is mentally responsible in this age of s3xed up attitudes
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by donMIG(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
READ MY LIPS! kiss
That's not ur gf... That community hoe!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by walkingshadow911: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
of course, there's nothing wrong in sleeping around na. God love a cheerful giver
nairaland and everyday fake stories
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by hustla(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

E say girlfriend

You better focus on yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Michaelota: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omo boy japa, you are playing with a hoe in disguise. Until she fork your friend or brother and she say it's out of pity. Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by blackboy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
She has insulted you to your face but you dont know. She takes you to be a fool or you have shown or told her you are a fool. How your GF go look you in the face or open her mouth talk such nonesense when you are not toddlers.

Guy, ................
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by passcord31: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hed0nist:
Na overtly faithful guys de get this kind issue. When I say overtly, I mean that it might just be too obvious that you’re faithful. I’m not saying you should cheat.

I’m telling you to mirror her attitude. In a cool way. on the low. You ma should have babes sleep over at your crib. Babes that you call friends. Not people you’ve known for a long time o but people that you would have been sleeping with if you weren’t faithful to your babe. Have other girls around you.

Don’t argue with her again on the issue. The more needy you seem, the more confidence you give her to continue nonsense. Having girls around will solve 2 things; it will make you realize that she’s not all that. Secondly, it will keep her on her toes if she really likes you.

Don’t cheat. Just mirror her actions. Don’t seem needy.

To answer your question, only bitch niggas allow their official babe with big ass to sleep over in another able bodied man’s house. Girl wey know say you like am go like see how far she can push your patience. Na wetin you allow na him gats endure.

Well said.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by sexy74(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Souzin:
Please help me out.

Haha na our girlfriend no be your own, my brother let her go and look for another
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by olisaEze(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
My girl my girl, wen ure only friends with benefits. cheesy

You're just an option now, one she needs only wen all others have been exhausted!

If u really want my opinion, Bleep all her female friends or as many as u can.

And if she gets mad, tell her exactly the same excuses she uses whenever u complain about her hanging around other guys.

If she doesn’t, well now u know where u stand with her! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Meteng: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Should we tell him?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why is she your girlfriend then? Find somebody who understands what respect is in a relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Mom007(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol. Did you say YOUR girlfriend? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by gazza07(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
You and your big ass girlfriend are mad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place by Babatundebaabs(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
It is even wrong for a grown brothers and sisters to sleep in the same room,

But she's entitle to her own believe thou. But before you guys started na so she dey sleep ur side o, e reach anoda person turn u won bring the matter up. Do u want to personalize our big yanch to urs only ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.