Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? (7245 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
So who's that soul that would make not just me but also heaven to celebrate today?
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by adeoyekay(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?
the best gift is to convert the sinner to accept Christ as the son of God. And to acknowledge Him for the reason he came here on earth.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Luckydubby7(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Money.
Just give me money to solve so many of problem.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by chatinent: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2021
You wey stingy. Make I hear say you fit give me ₦2m.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by tobechi20(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2021
A Koran

The Grail message book

Boadavista

Any book about another religion

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by GOTVee: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible does not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by socialmediaman: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
A phone call or text message from a friend will do.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by ZombieTERROR: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
a PlayStation
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by majamajic(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Sex angry
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by silibaba: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Larmbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by bestman09(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
sad
Cash!

Money is the only problem I have now.

God have blessed me with life and good health and I'm really grateful for that, but I need money to make this life easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by ufotty2001: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Pus.sy
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by xeratek: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
ufotty2001:
Pus.sy
Abeg no make me laugh
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by ZombieTERROR: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

Allahakbomb

my black forehead brother

13 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Dankovich1: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Money
Another Money
Extra Money
Additional Money on top

Biko!!!!
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by SensualMan: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Just a hello would do. And if we are really close a warm hug will suffice.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by seanwilliam(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Irupetepete: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Make I see food chop first
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by DSC7: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Money kiss kiss

Infact 50k will solve half of my problems like this....

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by dreh17(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
A new strain of weed
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Install Trust.wallet, create a new wallet, write the 12 pass phrases on a piece of papper and package it in a gift box.

Use 50k, 100k, 200k, or as much as you can afford to buy a coin like BNB, ADA, Eth, or any good coin. At the back of that paper, write a short poetry of how much you hate or love me.

When I open and see what's inside, tell me to only access the coin after 5 years. That's the most memorable gift for a wise man now. Or, a plot of land and peace of mind.

I'm not greedy, so I don't like asking for too much. #Smiles.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Na money o! I need am now badly!
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by haakeem2(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
an android phone cheesy
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
A credit alert will do justice.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Irupetepete: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Although i don't celebrate Christmas,

awon JW.ORG

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Karleb(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Money
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by money121(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold,the Face Of Winners' Chapel New Resident Pastor. / Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry? / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.