Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? (7248 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by ufotty2001: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2021
xeratek:

Abeg no make me laugh
na wetin dey hungry me this morning
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Mexyz(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Nooooo embarassed

I haven't ooo

Merry Christmas to you

So what do you want for Christmas?

Merry Christmas to you
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Somebodysproduct: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2021
A laptop cry cry
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Horlufemi(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad

Will spoken.

But they are not going to hell but Good is not happy with them.

We worship God the way he wants not the way we want.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
DMT
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Gifting me a 3L.com domain embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
Double negative in your post, so what are you saying? undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
An administrative/ Business development job in Lagos or capital to setup a small business.
Ayam tayad of this teaching job.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by lasheun: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
An industrial weaving machine.
I will be so happy shocked
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Bimiafashion(f): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2021
SensualMan:
Just a hello would do. And if we are really close a warm hug will suffice.
Hello
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Dexter001(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2021
AwesomeDuru:
Gifting me a 3L.com domain embarassed
Do you want "SAPA.COM" smiley smiley
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Bimiafashion(f): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Empowerment. Am tired of not working
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Install Trust.wallet, create a new wallet, write the 12 pass phrases on a piece of papper and package it in a gift box.

Use 50k, 100k, 200k, or as much as you can afford to buy a coin like BNB, ADA, Eth, or any good coin. At the back of that paper, write a short poetry of how much you hate or love me.

When I open and see what's inside, tell me to only access the coin after 5 years. That's the most memorable gift for a wise man now. Or, a plot of land and peace of mind.

I'm not greedy, so I don't like asking for too much. #Smiles.
why is this in religion
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Amarachibaby:
someone_should_tell_me_i'_love_u
I love u kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by BigDawsNet: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Bouncing baby boy

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Flowers.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Galloman(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Job
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Mexyz:

So what do you want for Christmas?

Merry Christmas to you

Are you for real? I can say anything I want and you'll give it to me? tongue
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Pero003: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Cash like 10m
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Barcalee: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Holy Bible Yoruba /English version
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by jiboladhino(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2021
money to buy foodstuff
jesusjnr2020:
What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by samonak(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2021
New Job offer. I seriously don't want to begin 2022 with my current job.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Flowers.

Make I send my aza?
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Impactech: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:

Christians going to hell fire
Oga you have missed road.
You have not understood the fundamental thing. Understand love and grace first and in relation to his church ( people).
Stop saying what you don't have full grasp of it

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by seunmsg(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Something to heal my sore throat instantly.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2021
smh
ba7man:
Really Merry Christmas first.

I'll buzz you soon..... but babes, you no see people for here dey ask for N10k
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Ddokie: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:

So if you were the one who died on Calvary, you will send your followers to hell because they chose a date to celebrate your entry in to the world?

The leaders of your church have totally turned the gospel on its head in whatever church you attend.

Rubbish.

Impactech:

You have not understood the fundamental thing. Understand love and grace first and in relation to his church ( people).

No be small road the guy miss.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2021
you guys should stop responding to that guy ... he is an obvious Muslim if you have been checking all his post,he directly and indirectly try to tarnish Christianity image
Impactech:

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2021
that guy is a bonafide Muslim...if you think i am lying go to his profile and view all his previous post ..he he always paint Christianity in a bad light
Ddokie:

So if you were the one who died on Calvary, you will send your followers to hell because they chose a date to celebrate your entry in to the world?

The leaders of your church have totally turned the gospel on its head in whatever church you attend.

Rubbish.

No be small road the guy miss.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Acidosis:

Make I send my aza?

Baba, no dey do me this thing o. grin

Why you wan dey whine me?
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Mariokenny(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Any six figure FG appointment letter will turn my life around forever. I wanna become as responsible as possible by marrying next year but this can only be possible if I can secure a good paying job. People of God pls help me, I need a job.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by lookingfly: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?
a good job abroad, Australia or UK!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry? / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.