Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? (7258 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
The statement you have in bold does not constitute God's Truth either. undecided

Jesus never instructed anyone to celebrating any Holidays in His name - meaning all your holidays are of this world- pagan/secular- and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided

What this means is that it is a sin to celebrate any holiday pretending to do so to honor God. It is also a sin to advocate against any Holiday in the Name of God or pretending you honor God by your stance. undecided

However, it is not a sin to celebrate any holiday of your individual choosing while keeping God's Name and Kingdom out of your celebrating, after all God created everyday for man and there is nothing wrong in celebrating everyday if you choose. undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by kinglee007(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
patjane:
Care to share? Drop me ur number @ giftsunday506@gmail.com

Thank You.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by mrschiz(f): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Money is the best gift anyone can give me. No amount is small biko. Thank you
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Hkff: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sexxxx
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Sleekfingers: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

Patek wrist watch and Steinway grand piano

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas?

Although i don't celebrate Christmas, i would celebrate, jubilate, dance and rejoice the most if just one single soul was won into the kingdom of God during the Christmas celebrations, because that's the best gift anyone could give to me.

Luke 15:7 (KJV)

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth..."

So what's yours?

Patek wrist watch and Steinway grand piano
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Lordedifice1: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Luckydubby7:

But I knew myself and my problem na.
Or u know me more than my self?
If the money comes
You will have problem in managing it or another problem might show that money can't settle
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by market01(f): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
250,k to build a steelcontainer for my business.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Dohyn3(f): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2021
A fully comprehensible course on Crypto.
Not bad.
Re: What's The Best Gift Anyone Could Give To You This Christmas? by Dohyn3(f): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2021
A well paying writing gig. Lord do it for me. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / Reasons Why Tithing Is Irrelevant Under The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.