Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Please What Does This Dream Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does This Dream Means? (607 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream, After Visiting A Particular Brothel. / I'm Having A Strange Dream Pls What Could Be The Course Of This Dream. / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2021
I have been so h*rny as of lately, like, very very h*rny. I don't want to have sex because any time I engage in sex, things starts to go wrong in my life. But it seems I am approaching my endurance limit because I find it hard to concentrate.

Just last night, I had a dream. I saw myself with two little boys. These boys were technically going everywhere with me. They refused to let me be. I dropped them at the side of the road and told them to stay they. I started to cross the road. As I looked back I saw them crawling towards me trying to cross the dangerous road with me. I was shocked I had to run back and carry them with me. I then sneaked them into my compound, I didn't know why I didnt want my neighbours to see them. I told the kids to wait that I needed to urinate. I entered inside the toilet, these kids entered with me and was watching me as I urinated. They just refused to let me be.

Please the enlightened in the house. What could this dream mean.
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by Jidemoo: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Let me wait for em Joseph(s) to interpret the dream for you
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by 2special(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2021
You're about to impregnate a girl.....Congratulations in advance, daddy twins

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2021
2special:
You're about to impregnate a girl.....Congratulations in advance, daddy twins

So what do u suggest I do. How do I deal with this sudden high libido of mine
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by pyyxxaro: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2021
It appears your LABIA is set for munching undecided

If you are Hot , mix small fuel and methylated spirit together, use it to rub the walls of your kpekus twice daily lipsrsealed

Thank me later
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by advanceDNA: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:

So what do u suggest I do. How do I deal with this sudden high libido of mine

Hi libido no dey kill...You have fed your mind with too much sexual explicit content... stop watching or listening to erotic movies and songs..

If you sac full, nature go expel am when you sleep....

Oga Ade..u go dey alright.....

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
It appears your LABIA is set for munching undecided

If you are Hot , mix small fuel and methylated spirit together, use it to rub the walls of your kpekus twice daily lipsrsealed

Thank me later

Are u mad? Can't u see from my moniker that am a male. It's you that will develop LIBIA and kpekus
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2021
advanceDNA:

Hi libido no dey kill...You have fed your mind with too much sexual explicit content... stop watching or listening to erotic movies and songs..

If you sac full, nature go expel am when you sleep....

Oga Ade..u go dey alright.....

It's easier said than done. All the same thanks for your input. I will try to adhere.
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:

Are u mad? Can't u see from my moniker that am a male. It's you that will develop LIBIA and kpekus

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

Anytime you are Hot , carry your goat preeek go out for inside Soldier ant hill

Thank me later tongue
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by Starz825(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2021
I so much understand the fact that some people when they engage in pre marital sex even extra marital sex(for the married ones) things start to crumble...
I'm in that category too.. I stopped fornicating too...I no want wahala for life because of 30 minutes enjoyment
No be everybody fornication dey for.....and that's life for you...copy copy no good..my friends dey do am ...you wan do am

So I will advise you op....I feel it's time for you to get Married...that's If you think you are mentally and financially capable ooo... Because you can't continue to stay like this
Good luck..

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Starz825:
I so much understand the fact that some people when they engage in pre marital sex even extra marital sex(for the married ones) things start to crumble...
I'm in that category too.. I stopped fornicating too...I no want wahala for life because of 30 minutes enjoyment
No be everybody fornication dey for.....and that's life for you...copy copy no good..my friends dey do am ...you wan do am

So I will advise you op....I feel it's time for you to get Married...that's If you think you are mentally and financially capable ooo... Because you can't continue to stay like this
Good luck..

I can't marry now. I still have a lot of things I intend to achieve in this my life before considering marriage
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by Starz825(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:

I can't marry now. I still have a lot of things I intend to achieve in this my life before considering marriage
Bros I can imagine the shit you in now...I already knew in my mind you aren't set for marriage....

Now... You are Hot but can't sex anyhow ladies cos of the fear of things getting scattered again.....and here you are ... you aren't ready for marriage which I understand ...one can't even run into marriage cos of sex..

You must be going through a lot of shit rn..
God go help you ooo...
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by Wawelexy(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Papi Ejima! Congrats
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by Truvelisback(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2021
shantti:
I have been so h*rny as of lately, like, very very h*rny. I don't want to have sex because any time I engage in sex, things starts to go wrong in my life. But it seems I am approaching my endurance limit because I find it hard to concentrate.

Just last night, I had a dream. I saw myself with two little boys. These boys were technically going everywhere with me. They refused to let me be. I dropped them at the side of the road and told them to stay they. I started to cross the road. As I looked back I saw them crawling towards me trying to cross the dangerous road with me. I was shocked I had to run back and carry them with me. I then sneaked them into my compound, I didn't know why I didnt want my neighbours to see them. I told the kids to wait that I needed to urinate. I entered inside the toilet, these kids entered with me and was watching me as I urinated. They just refused to let me be.

Please the enlightened in the house. What could this dream mean.
The could be 2 people u know or who lives with u or around u who needs ur love, care and support that u might be ignoring. The dream may be telling u to show concern abt them.
Re: Please What Does This Dream Means? by shantti(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Starz825:

Bros I can imagine the shit you in now...I already knew in my mind you aren't set for marriage....

Now... You are Hot but can't sex anyhow ladies cos of the fear of things getting scattered again.....and here you are ... you aren't ready for marriage which I understand ...one can't even run into marriage cos of sex..

You must be going through a lot of shit rn..
God go help you ooo...

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Share Your Experiences You Encountered Today / Dear Nairalander, I Need Your Advice / Korra Obidi And I Are Getting A D!vorce, It’s Over! ” Korra Obidi’s Husband Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.